Fred Perry

storm

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time when these were the shirts to be seen wearing together with Fila, Hang Ten, Jimmy Connors, etc. Used to get them from Jonel's in Shoppesville.

Very comfortable shirts. Worn to be a bit loose unlike the body hugging shirts nowadays.

:thumbsupsmiley:

Planning to buy Fred Perry shoes to match the shirts I bought.

are they still on sale? was there around 2 weeks ago and bought sneakers.

nice brand, mejo expensive lang nga, what i do is i always wait when they go on sale para mas sulit naman. the owner is the same guy who owns homme et femme in shang and balenciaga.

are they still on sale? was there around 2 weeks ago and bought sneakers.

nice brand, mejo expensive lang nga, what i do is i always wait when they go on sale para mas sulit naman. the owner is the same guy who owns homme et femme in shang and balenciaga.

Yes. I'll drop by tomorrow in Greenbelt 5 to get the black sneakers.

There was a time when these were the shirts to be seen wearing together with Fila, Hang Ten, Jimmy Connors, etc. Used to get them from Jonel's in Shoppesville.

Very comfortable shirts. Worn to be a bit loose unlike the body hugging shirts nowadays.

:thumbsupsmiley:

ha,ha.. jonels... napaghahalata ang edad mo bro. brings pleasant memories.

too bad fred perry doesn't make shirts for 'big' men.

Correct me if I am wrong, I've seen Fred Perry shoes being sold in Riverbanks Mall in Marikina.. Inside their shoe expo ha? Hindi yung mga fake na nasa labas.. Ang sabi daw kasi some Fred Perry shoes are made in Marikina.. Naka-on-sale din sila ngayon.. I don't really like their designs, so I have not bought any FP shoes yet..

Any truth on this?

Edited by revi
Correct me if I am wrong, I've seen Fred Perry shoes being sold in Riverbanks Mall in Marikina.. Inside their shoe expo ha? Hindi yung mga fake na nasa labas.. Ang sabi daw kasi some Fred Perry shoes are made in Marikina.. Naka-on-sale din sila ngayon.. I don't really like their designs, so I have not bought any FP shoes yet..

Any truth on this?

yup i saw the billboard from the outside of river banks mall in marikina (was on my way buying pirated dvd's), tho di ko sinilip sa loob how the shoe's looked like.

kanski,

do look at the fred perry outlet in gb5 or try homme et femme in shang....as far as i know they have l-xl shirts.

humility asides, was able to go to a fred perry shop in london years back and tried an xl shirt that still didn't fit. inquired with the store clerk if the shirts come in xxl and he told me that their shirts aren't like polos that come in bigger sizes. langya, sa polo, large lang size ko..

sensya na kung humangin ng kaunti. :blush:

storm,

were you able to buy the shoes?

Hindi ko nabalikan due to bad weather. I'll drop by on Wednesday. Kung wala na, okay lang. Madami naman akong black sneakers. Hindi lang nga Fred Perry.

humility asides, was able to go to a fred perry shop in london years back and tried an xl shirt that still didn't fit. inquired with the store clerk if the shirts come in xxl and he told me that their shirts aren't like polos that come in bigger sizes. langya, sa polo, large lang size ko..

sensya na kung humangin ng kaunti. :blush:

I think meron 2XL sa GB5.