Crush Mo Si Mam??!??

after i graduated college...i realized how gorgeous my high schools teachers legs were.....

then we had a reunion 30 years later and she was still single....she still wears mini-skirts at the time.

i saw it and thinks.....DAMN....those legs are still gorgeous.....i would like to feel them on my ears......

remember....fantasies are free.....

• 3 months later...

English teacher in H.S., wore a mini skirt in her first meeting with our section. Nabigyan ng memo from admin tuloy. Found out later on sumali pala ng beauty contest before teaching. Kaya naman pala maganda at sexy, may brains pa. Morena beauty. She did make heads turn! :)

College Math Teacher - May itsura pero hindi kagandahan, pero the way she moves and her body....damn....

College English Teacher - Un teacher namin na flirty sa boys at kinaiinisan ng girls dahil parang sabik sa mas-batang lalake... at mahilig maki bonding outside class... She was cute.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My calculus prof was a sexy MILF Chinese. But she hated me back then. Once while we were having a quiz, she sat at the back next to her favorite gay classmate of ours. My classmate in front of her overheard her in their convo that she had tried anal and she did not like it. Haha! That was because she was a tight assed bitch.

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...