Practical Shooting

pareng pare

On 1/19/2022 at 12:16 PM, Sethproth75 said:

I agree to this. I legally own one (revolver only) but I never took it out of my room and to be honest I have not practiced shooting since I got it more than a decade ago. I get goosebumps when I hold it even when just doing maintenance or cleaning it. The responsibility that comes with owning a gun, the fact that it can end a life of a person, the possible implications you and your family will get if mistakenly used unlawfully is just heavy for me. I would be thankful if in my lifetime I would never have to use it nor show it as a deterrence. If a threat in my home comes I hope that during that ordeal locking the doors to keep the bad elements outside until the Police arrives is enough to neatralize any threats. 

I sound like a coward here, I know. But I will put my family's safety first at all cost and will use it only if ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Good point Bro. if you can walk away from trouble or danger, you can do so. we never know what may happen. in my case, i luv guns. i own several guns 380, 9mm , 40mm  45mm and semi auto shotgun.  aside from these i Have 3 pcp airguns powerful enough to incapacitate the would be intruder. i have taught my children how to use these guns just in case I am away. 

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 1/17/2022 at 11:05 AM, arsonist2010 said:

shadow 1 two tone ang ganda niyan csb miley,,,, accurate konting trigger job lang at palit ng alu grip ayos na

Yups, it wsnt my first choice actually. My plan is glock 35 cal .40 corect ke if  wrong kakalito ng numbers haha. Pro at the time na nsa gunshow ako wth my family to buy my 1st gun nga i saw my mother gun club booth and nkita ko to na nk dsplay sa cabinet wth the spotlight inside. I guess it is a gud brand kaya gnon sbi ko. Sbi dn ng trusted ro don na mgnda tlg ang cz. But production cya u cannot change its parts ng basta2. Grip yes u can change it n trigger, spring.. What else.. Hmm. Pro unlike glock pwde mo cyang bihisan diff accessories watever u want yata. Kya i kept my cz nlng instead of selling it kc ang dmi dn ng comment sa cz oage n my fb from shooters worldwide socialy my frens in the usa american shooters. So i guess this is a gud find for me last unit available na dn yta that time. Pro now mron na ulit. 

But but but i am into shotguns and rifles tlg kya so prng bnili k lng for starter, beginner. And i dnt hv much time to join my relatives or my mentors n their practice b4 competition. Sobrang conflict s work scheds ko. Well i hv an someone, and ex from the firing indstry. One is pcc grandmaster wth high rank in crame bata pa dn so that guy is really a hot super hot and handsome gunner hahaha. 

12 hours ago, csb_miley said:

Yups, it wsnt my first choice actually. My plan is glock 35 cal .40 corect ke if  wrong kakalito ng numbers haha. Pro at the time na nsa gunshow ako wth my family to buy my 1st gun nga i saw my mother gun club booth and nkita ko to na nk dsplay sa cabinet wth the spotlight inside. I guess it is a gud brand kaya gnon sbi ko. Sbi dn ng trusted ro don na mgnda tlg ang cz. But production cya u cannot change its parts ng basta2. Grip yes u can change it n trigger, spring.. What else.. Hmm. Pro unlike glock pwde mo cyang bihisan diff accessories watever u want yata. Kya i kept my cz nlng instead of selling it kc ang dmi dn ng comment sa cz oage n my fb from shooters worldwide socialy my frens in the usa american shooters. So i guess this is a gud find for me last unit available na dn yta that time. Pro now mron na ulit. 

But but but i am into shotguns and rifles tlg kya so prng bnili k lng for starter, beginner. And i dnt hv much time to join my relatives or my mentors n their practice b4 competition. Sobrang conflict s work scheds ko. Well i hv an someone, and ex from the firing indstry. One is pcc grandmaster wth high rank in crame bata pa dn so that guy is really a hot super hot and handsome gunner hahaha. 

Haha, gamit ko yan cz shadow 1 wayback 2009 pa sa akin medyo mababa pa ang bili ko noon,,, napakasarap pangputok,,,,, sana matapos na gunban haha,,

6 hours ago, arsonist2010 said:

Haha, gamit ko yan cz shadow 1 wayback 2009 pa sa akin medyo mababa pa ang bili ko noon,,, napakasarap pangputok,,,,, sana matapos na gunban haha,,

True that.. 

Mdyo mataas na yta cya nung nbili k way back 2016.. Now 75k

Screenshot_20220123_034450_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220123_034455_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220123_034515_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by csb_miley
On 1/24/2022 at 8:59 AM, M16A2 said:

i use tanfoglio stock 2 for practical shooting and as EDC. people call me weird for carrying an all steel and full size gun. i say sanayan lang yan 😊

Mine is all steel too, pro depends on wat bag i am carrying. But for sure i have something (tactical) for edc. For my line of job in the company and ofcorse a lady shud carry something for self defense. I hv an ex someone former Swat, an ex black belter, and an  ex gunner(shooter). Ofcorse the gf learned some muvs from the ex's..but then edc shud added to the protection.. 

Screenshot_20220125_155846.jpg

Edited by csb_miley
  • Winner! (+1) 1
13 hours ago, fraggs said:

Finally managed to get to the range, first time since Christmas. I was going to show a picture but it won't let me upload.

Restart ur fon sir. That always happen to me i dnt know why.. Nextweek i and my fren will shoot indoor just to check the range. Its gun ban already.. We cant bring ours.. So We're going  rent guns at  the range..  Cant wait to fire sg again.. But i miss shooting high powered guns... 

Edited by csb_miley
  • Winner! (+1) 1
17 hours ago, csb_miley said:

Restart ur fon sir. That always happen to me i dnt know why.. Nextweek i and my fren will shoot indoor just to check the range. Its gun ban already.. We cant bring ours.. So We're going  rent guns at  the range..  Cant wait to fire sg again.. But i miss shooting high powered guns... 

What gun ban?? Which indoor range will you go to?

2 hours ago, Uncledru22 said:

Pwede po ba bumili at magbyahe ng bala ngayung gunban?

Nope pag mgdadala ng gun outside. Pro ok nmn po yta pg processing ng ltopf during gun ban. Not sure lng kng allowed ilabas pag releasing na ng fa kht may ptt. Pro hndi cgro kc carrying outside p dn yn

Edited by csb_miley
Wrong letters mis spelled
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
2 hours ago, fraggs said:

What gun ban?? Which indoor range will you go to?

Somewhere in Qc 😉.  Not a almost hulday at the range like b4.. I and my friend will jusy check this range in qc. 

But sir i suggest u to check the one in bgc. It is one of highends range n owned by my bff girl friend's uncle.  

Also the one in ortigas owned by our the phil legend in shooting. Great range design. He wanted me to work on his range a year ago if im not mistaken aftr it opened. But i cant bcoz i hv a regular job and also i and my bff boy friend had plan to build an indoor range in suppostedly located in taguig... Actually he is the financer of this plan and i am his right hand n one of his trusted friend wen it comes to business ideas spcialy related to guns. 

Unfortunately.. Tho i talked to ine of my friend in camp crame about the permit, and had meeting wth people who had names on this kind of business, the plan went for nothing.. Officials in the barangay make it hard for us to get the permit that we needed.. So my friend build his plan somewhere in the north province. It has a firing range, u can go fishing, camping etc. Has a lounge also. 

Check it out! 🧡🏕️🍃

2 minutes ago, csb_miley said:

Somewhere in Qc 😉.  Not a almost hulday at the range like b4.. I and my friend will jusy check this range in qc. 

But sir i suggest u to check the one in bgc. It is one of highends range n owned by my bff girl friend's uncle.  

Also the one in ortigas owned by our the phil legend in shooting. Great range design. He wanted me to work on his range a year ago if im not mistaken aftr it opened. But i cant bcoz i hv a regular job and also i and my bff boy friend had plan to build an indoor range in suppostedly located in taguig... Actually he is the financer of this plan and i am his right hand n one of his trusted friend wen it comes to business ideas spcialy related to guns. 

Unfortunately.. Tho i talked to ine of my friend in camp crame about the permit, and had meeting wth people who had names on this kind of business, the plan went for nothing.. Officials in the barangay make it hard for us to get the permit that we needed.. So my friend build his plan somewhere in the north province. It has a firing range, u can go fishing, camping etc. Has a lounge also. 

Check it out! 🧡🏕️🍃

What is the name of the range in BGC?  Also I like the sound of your friends place, fishing, shooting and camping, what's the name of this place?

1 hour ago, fraggs said:

What is the name of the range in BGC?  Also I like the sound of your friends place, fishing, shooting and camping, what's the name of this place?

I recieved ur msg sir will reply on that app po. 

Yups the range in bgc is trully highend one of the best aside from the expensive one in this hotel in south metro.  

... Yeps nice view in north province. He built that style and designed the place bcoz he himself loves nature and get aways to unwind in a quiet place. They also owned an island for their fam only. Came from a fam of Diplomats. That is why he knows wat busy people (like you) wuld want to release stress. 

On 1/25/2022 at 3:55 PM, csb_miley said:

Mine is all steel too, pro depends on wat bag i am carrying. But for sure i have something (tactical) for edc. For my line of job in the company and ofcorse a lady shud carry something for self defense. I hv an ex someone former Swat, an ex black belter, and an  ex gunner(shooter). Ofcorse the gf learned some muvs from the ex's..but then edc shud added to the protection.. 

Screenshot_20220125_155846.jpg

agreed, there are different level of threats that can be responded appropriately. it could be hand to hand combat skills, edged weapons, or our guns as a last resort.

niceblade btw. going back to the topic. what load do you use for practical shooting? i use 130 head with powder load of 3.7 and fiocci primer. i dont use minor loads since i want it as close as a fmj. just my 2 cents

10 hours ago, M16A2 said:

agreed, there are different level of threats that can be responded appropriately. it could be hand to hand combat skills, edged weapons, or our guns as a last resort.

niceblade btw. going back to the topic. what load do you use for practical shooting? i use 130 head with powder load of 3.7 and fiocci primer. i dont use minor loads since i want it as close as a fmj. just my 2 cents

I dnt use full metal n practice. Mdaling mksira s gun. I have full metal i gave it to my bff shooter.. Coz i dnt really use my pistol.. Im into shotgun.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1
On 1/26/2022 at 4:17 PM, csb_miley said:

I dnt use full metal n practice. Mdaling mksira s gun. I have full metal i gave it to my bff shooter.. Coz i dnt really use my pistol.. Im into shotgun.

i shoot skeets and wanted to get an over/under...any idea where i could go? i can even go for a used one

if still in good condition...tia

1 hour ago, ilukaok said:

i shoot skeets and wanted to get an over/under...any idea where i could go? i can even go for a used one

if still in good condition...tia

Nice.. My first plan is skeet shooting.. But i saw my idol Tori Nonaka on youtube and Jessica Hook i rush to a gun seminar to start my dream hahaha. 

Anywayz i will try to ask my frens about it. Mostly they are into steel po kc frens n my some of my relative shooters too.. But il will try to ask po. ☺️