Practical Shooting

pareng pare

hello fellow enthusiasts! :thumbsupsmiley: ngayon ko lang nakita ang thread na ito in the over 5 years i have been a member :blush:

anyway, used to compete back in college, using my uncle's HK USP 9mm. (he was using a National Match Colt that had been my grandfather's). anyway, quit for awhile. had an accurized armscor 45 as my competition piece (won that in the gunshow raffle :thumbsupsmiley: ) currently have an Armscor APP 9 as my carry gun, and recently bought my wife a tanfoglio FT9 as her carry. would highly recommend tanfoglios as an all around gun. even had a chance to use their competition piece one upon a time, it was a blast to fire :)

Plinking pala yung ginagawa ko hehehe... Thanks I usually bring my airsoft gun...with me panakot lang sa mga rugby boys... na nagbabalak ng masama...

what you could do is get an SGS 5. SGS is an airsoft manufacturer that got an exclusive contract from H&K to make an 22LR semi auto version of the MP5 series SMGs. in other words, it looks like the real thing, but is civilian legal here. i think the going rate is 30-40k, depending on the folding stock.

was back reading and came upon the reason why wala nang glock sa local markets. very sad mga pare.

anyway, there is also a big problem going on with the exclusive distributor for Bushmaster. it seems that, aside from selling to civilians- which the US did not look too kindly, since he was only supposed to sell to afp and pnp units- the army recovered several brand new bushmasters in an encounter up north. upon checking the serial numbers with the US, it was found that they had been shipped to the philippines, and hadn't been sold to anyone! pnp raided the guy's warehouse and found 43 guns missing. only 15 are accounted to being sold to civilians.....

Edited by miggyE
what you could do is get an SGS 5. SGS is an airsoft manufacturer that got an exclusive contract from H&K to make an 22LR semi auto version of the MP5 series SMGs. in other words, it looks like the real thing, but is civilian legal here. i think the going rate is 30-40k, depending on the folding stock.

pre i think you mean GSG 5

^

Ang alam ko po nasa 9 pesos ...

Pero depende pa rin sa Firing range.. some offer it less lalo na kung member ka .

btw my recent Shoot out ! hehehe

HeadShots

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3344/3613913688_f998e25617.jpg

Body Shots

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3613911794_8d623b8bbe.jpg

Had my 9mm recalibrated.. tagal na rin hindi nakakaputok!

. . .

Plinking pala yung ginagawa ko hehehe... Thanks I usually bring my airsoft gun...with me panakot lang sa mga rugby boys... na nagbabalak ng masama...

I will not advise you to that. If you want to carry something for protection then carry a real gun and not a toy gun. Baka kasi pag sinugod ka nga eh laruan lang ang pang protection mo. Lugi ka duon.

I will not advise you to that. If you want to carry something for protection then carry a real gun and not a toy gun. Baka kasi pag sinugod ka nga eh laruan lang ang pang protection mo. Lugi ka duon.

+1

it is better to have the real thing if it is your life depending on it...

^

Ang alam ko po nasa 9 pesos ...

Pero depende pa rin sa Firing range.. some offer it less lalo na kung member ka .

btw my recent Shoot out ! hehehe

HeadShots

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3344/3613913688_f998e25617.jpg

Body Shots

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3613/3613911794_8d623b8bbe.jpg

Had my 9mm recalibrated.. tagal na rin hindi nakakaputok!

. . .

nice shooting reyqinald!

Tama un... Mahirap na rin kapag buhay na pinag-usapan. Di tayo nakakasigurado baka ung mga rugby boys ay may dala din.. Bsta may papeles tau ok lang magdala.. hehe

MPD Traffic Firing range is open for Civilians

It is located at Port Area Manila

Landmarks : back of Intramuros near Anda Circle

Range Fee is php 100.00

Plus the Range officer's are very accomodating,they will teach you to shoot basic firearms skills.

Opens from Monday's to Sundays 7AM-6PM

Range Master is the TOP SHOOTER RICO SUNGA "Kidlat ng Maynila"

http://www.pinoyguns.com/modules.php?name=...pic&t=13030

help naman san ba may firing range dito sa manila (binondo area) thanks...
Question: are there any good gun ranges in the Ortigas/Mandaluyong area? If so, how much is membership? Thanks in advance.

there used to be one in libis, C5 area, before you climb the pasig aquaduct, but i think it closed down awhile back. i know some friends of mine a planning to place one up in the area. will let everybody know once matuloy.

been choosing between steyr m9, cz75 p7 or walther p380 help me naman to decide please

would personally go for the cz75, as there are lots of spares available, but also intrigued by the m9. i prefer 9mm, or 40, and the walther is kinda pricey for me :blush: