Practical Shooting

pareng pare

Friend bought Crimson Carry II, SWEEEET sights. Yung middle finger activates the laser, may on/off switch pa. Problem is, mapili sa bala. Akal namin yung mgazine ko, yun pala sa brand nang bala. So watch this rig if your re-loading your own. Fired the TRP oout of the box, dependable. Must have gloves dahil sa front and back checkering, matalim!

http://www.kimberamerica.com/pistols/crims..._crimson_carry/

Are there any shooting ranges in the south (Las Pinas-Alabang-Cavite) area that allow walk-ins?

I went to the recent gunshow in Megamall and I got interested in buy a .22 Walther pistol, mainly for home defense. My friend even bought a black canvas gun "holster" that looks like a typical fanny pack.

meron sa may dasma four step in front of waltermart near umc. di ko plang natatry

Are there any shooting ranges in the south (Las Pinas-Alabang-Cavite) area that allow walk-ins?

I went to the recent gunshow in Megamall and I got interested in buy a .22 Walther pistol, mainly for home defense. My friend even bought a black canvas gun "holster" that looks like a typical fanny pack.

meron sa may dasma four step in front of waltermart near umc. di ko plang natatry

glock was banned from the civilians mga pre. only those in military or police service are allowed to purchase Glock

story i heard was a shipload of Glocks were caught being smuggled into another country and that the serial numbers were traced to RP Glock distributors..so Glock banned commercial sales to RP.....something like that..wala kwento lang...

Greetings!

You may want to try PB Dionisio in QC, & there's also in Manila area, in Binondo, MDSA Gun CLub. Its located along Luelle del binondo and Juan Luna Sts, near Dasmarinas

You can apply for membership, you will just pay for the ammo used, no rental fees for the Gun.

What types of guns do they have for rent? Any 22LR types (my gf is a first time shooter) or any 1911 .45s? Also how much for membership?

So that's the reason why! I've been to the last 2 gunshows and parts and mags for the Glock are so hard to come by. They said Glock Austria does not intend to sell to the Philippines anymore. We get to suffer because of the actions of a few bad eggs! Hay naku!

story i heard was a shipload of Glocks were caught being smuggled into another country and that the serial numbers were traced to RP Glock distributors..so Glock banned commercial sales to RP.....something like that..wala kwento lang...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Legal question here:

What types of rifles are available to non-military, non-law enforcement personnel? And what documents do you need to buy one (or two)?

I got my AR-15 transferred from a private party. no issues if its properly licenses before hand.

If you intend to carry it with you, you would need an endorsement from a senior police official to be issued a PTCFOR.

I got my AR-15 transferred from a private party. no issues if its properly licenses before hand.

If you intend to carry it with you, you would need an endorsement from a senior police official to be issued a PTCFOR.

Actually I was thinking something more in line with an M4 (US Army issue) or a Steyr TMP. Would these still fall under the same requirements or need more documentation.

Heh, I've been looking to use these toys again. One I miss, the other I always wanted to own after firing one in Germany.

Actually I was thinking something more in line with an M4 (US Army issue) or a Steyr TMP. Would these still fall under the same requirements or need more documentation.

Heh, I've been looking to use these toys again. One I miss, the other I always wanted to own after firing one in Germany.

As long as it has been previously license to an individual and documented at the PNP there should be no problem transferring the license. It might be hard to procure this items brand new from a dealer

since it is normally limited for sale to military or police personel.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
As long as it has been previously license to an individual and documented at the PNP there should be no problem transferring the license. It might be hard to procure this items brand new from a dealer

since it is normally limited for sale to military or police personel.

Hooooboy....looks like I have to say Hi to my tito and ask a favor :-p.

Ive been using 941 F Jericho made by israel, it was good for me hah, but my carry is 1911 remington .45. i use to play the game b4 but now im too fat to run and i cant compete with my brother who is the range officer in one of the umbrella of the DILG... so i have to say goodbye to those yrs of playing, and i know i will miss the fun...