Practical Shooting

pareng pare

I just tried karatay shotgun weeks ago. Stress reliever and a passion. I also hv a competition pistol CZ 75 shadow. Quite big so i nid to change the grip and do trigger job. Nit my first choice but most of the comments from shooters from diff countries spcly usa shooters that it is the number one competition pistol. Hmm sana haha.. Planning to buy a mr or a shotgun im into sg than pistols..  

Just sharing..

Screenshot_20220116_210540.jpg

Screenshot_20220116_210514.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338260433.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338226748.jpg

Screenshot_20210823_110335.jpg

Edited by csb_miley
  • Winner! (+1) 1

Can anyone recommend a good range near Manila where a foreigner can rent a (quality) gun for a few hours shooting? I've been to a few different ones but the condition and choice of guns usually is very poor. I am an experienced shooter so I'm not looking for the usual tourist/have a go places.

1 hour ago, csb_miley said:

I just tried karatay shotgun weeks ago. Stress reliever and a passion. I also hv a competition pistol CZ 75 shadow. Quite big so i nid to change the grip and do trigger job. Nit my first choice but most of the comments from shooters from diff countries spcly usa shooters that it is the number one competition pistol. Hmm sana haha.. Planning to buy a mr or a shotgun im into sg than pistols..  

Just sharing..

FB_IMG_1642338260433.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338226748.jpg

As you like practical shotgun, try these guys for quad loading cartridge caddies. They make some of the best available, decent prices and worldwide shipping.     https://magload.co.uk

• Winner! (+1) 1
15 hours ago, csb_miley said:

Just sharing..

FB_IMG_1642338260433.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338226748.jpg

wow that is an expensive Cz you got there. i agree that is too big for you but if you are competing they say it is one of the best. I prefer the short model I got Cz made in belgium 380. very easy to hit the target. i got also a shotgun with 2 magazines I purchased last year.

• Like (+1) 1
3 hours ago, Harding said:

wow that is an expensive Cz you got there. i agree that is too big for you but if you are competing they say it is one of the best. I prefer the short model I got Cz made in belgium 380. very easy to hit the target. i got also a shotgun with 2 magazines I purchased last year.

Yup and less recoil. Pro i nid to change the grip muna po. Then if i hv the time and chance mybe i can compete in the future.. Daig p k ng niece ko 8 yrs old lady champion na hahahaiiii

17 hours ago, fraggs said:

As you like practical shotgun, try these guys for quad loading cartridge caddies. They make some of the best available, decent prices and worldwide shipping.     https://magload.co.uk

Haiii noon pa sna kuya.. Loong story hahahah. Camp crame is very memorable for me. Walking along driveway b4 my renewal of my ltopf pro umiiyak sa interview hahaha. Kya nga ms ok na wlang bf eh the effect is real lollll. So ayun bawal ang emotional sa gun owner daw. Sbi k renewal nmn na. My 1st ltopf easy flow lng. Since then d muna ako ng plan bmili ng shotgun or a mr kc sgestion mg isang rilfe n sg grandmaster fren ko na to join practice wth them na kc i hv potential dw s rifle sa unang try k plng ng rifle. Sbi k bc dn kc s work.. Years ago back wen life is fruitful and sagana pa hahahaha

On 1/16/2022 at 8:58 PM, csb_miley said:

Just sharing..

FB_IMG_1642338260433.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338226748.jpg

looking like tomb raider

On 1/16/2022 at 8:58 PM, csb_miley said:

Just sharing..

FB_IMG_1642338260433.jpg

FB_IMG_1642338226748.jpg

Where do u shoot? Madalas indoor range ako like sa dionisio. Also got my shadow 2 from them. Tara range tayo.

Photo_1642563782630.jpg

On 1/14/2022 at 3:16 PM, Harding said:

it is always better to have a gun esp in the house for security. bad elements will think twice before doing harm

I agree to this. I legally own one (revolver only) but I never took it out of my room and to be honest I have not practiced shooting since I got it more than a decade ago. I get goosebumps when I hold it even when just doing maintenance or cleaning it. The responsibility that comes with owning a gun, the fact that it can end a life of a person, the possible implications you and your family will get if mistakenly used unlawfully is just heavy for me. I would be thankful if in my lifetime I would never have to use it nor show it as a deterrence. If a threat in my home comes I hope that during that ordeal locking the doors to keep the bad elements outside until the Police arrives is enough to neatralize any threats. 

I sound like a coward here, I know. But I will put my family's safety first at all cost and will use it only if ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Edited by Sethproth75
  • Like (+1) 1
3 hours ago, ej_qn said:

Where do u shoot? Madalas indoor range ako like sa dionisio. Also got my shadow 2 from them. Tara range tayo.

Photo_1642563782630.jpg

Hehehhh yeppp pb dionisio. Sila lang so far ang may hawak ng cz and also mron na dn pla i will not mention it they are my frens n fb ahahaa. 

Yups i went there na member ako b4 my mother gun club. I shoot pistols and shotguns several times doon. 

Sure why not po if we hv the chance and time but i cant bring my gun wth me.. Gun ban hndi k na ideposit sa range so better to rent guns lng ako ngyn.. 

Edited by csb_miley
28 minutes ago, csb_miley said:

Hehehhh yeppp pb dionisio. Sila lang so far ang may hawak ng cz and also mron na dn pla i will not mention it they are my frens n fb ahahaa. 

Yups i went there na member ako b4 my mother gun club. I shoot pistols and shotguns several times doon. 

Sure why not po if we hv the chance and time but i cant bring my gun wth me.. Gun ban hndi k na ideposit sa range so better to rent guns lng ako ngyn.. 

Cge if you're free drop a msg.  Shoot then kain there are a lotta restos within the vicinity.  What is your cz edc? Some people want full size but i really prefer compact to subcompact and of course polymer.. already tried lugging around 1911s in my life and its heavy AF.  Here is my current cz edc. Pardon for using your profile page as reference😁

Btw, we already met years ago😉

IMG_20220119_153057.jpg

4 hours ago, ej_qn said:

Cge if you're free drop a msg.  Shoot then kain there are a lotta restos within the vicinity.  What is your cz edc? Some people want full size but i really prefer compact to subcompact and of course polymer.. already tried lugging around 1911s in my life and its heavy AF.  Here is my current cz edc. Pardon for using your profile page as reference😁

Btw, we already met years ago😉

IMG_20220119_153057.jpg

Ohhh wen pano san lolll.. 

Anywayz mine is CZ 75 SPO1 shadow po. I bought it 5 yrs ago if im not mistaken sa year hahaha. Production, competition gun po cya. Pro more n shotgun kc ako dko cya  gngmit sayang nga.. 

Edc hmmm kaya ng skills ko yan haha joke. I hv a tactical knife.. I love knives hehehe. I min lets say balisong tricks isa s killin time while waiting for my  stffs b4 monitoring. Instead of fridget spinner why not something na nakkadagdag ng skills at the same time it'l protect u from the bad guys hehehe

Edited by csb_miley
  • Winner! (+1) 1
On 11/17/2008 at 4:31 AM, Pinoymale said:

Are there any shooting ranges in the south (Las Pinas-Alabang-Cavite) area that allow walk-ins?

I went to the recent gunshow in Megamall and I got interested in buy a .22 Walther pistol, mainly for home defense. My friend even bought a black canvas gun "holster" that looks like a typical fanny pack.

Yej

On 11/17/2008 at 4:31 AM, Pinoymale said:

Are there any shooting ranges in the south (Las Pinas-Alabang-Cavite) area that allow walk-ins?

I went to the recent gunshow in Megamall and I got interested in buy a .22 Walther pistol, mainly for home defense. My friend even bought a black canvas gun "holster" that looks like a typical fanny pack.

Usisj