Jump to content
  • Recently Browsing

    No registered users viewing this page.

Recommended Posts

On 11/1/2021 at 7:23 PM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

️  POLICIES AND TERMS: (SEPTEMBER 1, 2021)

🏁 PROFIT [Option 1]
FIXED INCOME AND GUARRANTEED 4% a month based on your investment. This is preferable to those who wants lesser risk. 

Example: If you invest P100,000, the fixed monthly return is P4,000 a month. 

🏁 PROFIT [Option 2]
40% on Actual Profit earned by your account (Not Guaranteed, this is a shared risk). The other 60% will be our commission. 

So in short, we are going to fund my new project but the income that we will generate will coming from my trading business so that you can already earn after we set up your account. 

 

️ COMMON TERMS

🏁 MINIMUM INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment is P100,000 with 6-months LOCK-IN PERIOD

🏁 WITHDRAWAL
Profits can we withdrawn each month

🏁 CONTINUITY CLAUSE
If the account is not withdrawn after the lock-in period, it is deemed that you would like us to continue managing your accounts

🏁 INVESTMENT REPORT
You can get a real-time report but I will send a monthly investment summary.

I provide historical ACTUAL results or performance of our accounts using our Robots, you will be able to view or share it. 

---------

**[PORTFOLIO SNEAK PEEK]**

Here are the Stats from October 1 to October 29, 2021:

New Accounts: 20

Asset Under Management (AUM): $83,504.35

Gross Profit: $12,335.87

Gross Profit %: 14.77%

Win Rate: (19568/25201) YTD Total Trades

Win Rate %: 77.65%

FB_IMG_1635765382818.jpg

Interested.  Anong business ito?

Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Harding said:

Interested.  Anong business ito?

Forex Trading 

**[PORTFOLIO SNEAK PEEK]**

Here are the Stats from **November 1 to November 16, 2021**:

New Accounts: 24

Asset Under Management (AUM): $114,633.05

Gross Profit: $12,240.21 

Gross Profit %: 10.68%

Win Rate: (26116/33378) YTD Total Trades

Win Rate %: 78.24%

**NOTE**
> *Can we reach $20k+ profit this month? We are still at mid-month :)*

#**[PORTFOLIO SNEAK PEEK]**

 

Here are the Stats from **November 1 to November 16, 2021**:

 

New Accounts: 24

 

Asset Under Management (AUM): $114,633.05

 

Gross Profit: $12,240.21 

 

Gross Profit %: 10.68%

 

Win Rate: (26116/33378) YTD Total Trades

 

Win Rate %: 78.24%

 

**NOTE**

> *Can we reach $20k+ profit this month? We are still at mid-month :)

FB_IMG_1637220914685.jpg

Link to comment
On 11/12/2021 at 6:09 PM, juan180 said:

Hi, interested in investing. Please PM additional details and how I will transfer my investment. Expect a delay in my replies since I can only send 2 messages/PMs a day as of now.

I'm looking forwards to working with you. I don't know what more info you need so please ask and attend our meeting but to be clearer, this post is about Forex Trading and we are using a special robot to do it while we, including you, monitor your investment and wait for it..

Unlike the others, you will have a live access of your investment account so you know how your investment is going. 

Thank you! 

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Forex Trading 

**[PORTFOLIO SNEAK PEEK]**

Here are the Stats from **November 1 to November 16, 2021**:

New Accounts: 24

Asset Under Management (AUM): $114,633.05

Gross Profit: $12,240.21 

Gross Profit %: 10.68%

Win Rate: (26116/33378) YTD Total Trades

Win Rate %: 78.24%

**NOTE**
> *Can we reach $20k+ profit this month? We are still at mid-month :)*

#**[PORTFOLIO SNEAK PEEK]**

 

Here are the Stats from **November 1 to November 16, 2021**:

 

New Accounts: 24

 

Asset Under Management (AUM): $114,633.05

 

Gross Profit: $12,240.21 

 

Gross Profit %: 10.68%

 

Win Rate: (26116/33378) YTD Total Trades

 

Win Rate %: 78.24%

 

**NOTE**

> *Can we reach $20k+ profit this month? We are still at mid-month :)

FB_IMG_1637220914685.jpg

very high risk investment. i do also forex trading .

Link to comment
16 hours ago, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Yes, thats true. We own an accounting firm so expect a pro. We just started doing this last April and we now have 80 plus clients. 

Praying for good cards. 

wow good marketing. mind if you share your secret of having 80 clients for less than a year operation? you must have many personnel to handle big number of clientele.

Link to comment

Diversify.*not financial advise* but personally I'd do this if I was given 200k randomly and I don't have prior investments

20% REIT, 30% Tech stocks (I'm very high on this sector), 20% Crypto (relatively stable like BTC), 10% Yolo Coins (meme coins and the like), 10% NFTs (avoid marketplace and try to find good projects pre launch), 10% Utilities and other stock (you may also switch this out with a stable low risk type of investment from index to even time deposit of newer digital banks that give a good rate)

Link to comment

Forex Trading Investment

️  POLICIES AND TERMS: (November 15, 2021)

🏁 PROFIT [Option 1]
FIXED INCOME AND GUARRANTEED 4% a month based on your investment. This is preferable to those who wants lesser risk. 

Example: If you invest P100,000, the fixed monthly return is P4,000 a month. 

🏁 PROFIT [Option 2]
50% on Actual Profit earned by your account (Not Guaranteed, this is a shared risk). The other 50% will be our commission. 

 

️ COMMON TERMS

🏁 MINIMUM INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment is P100,000 with 6-months LOCK-IN PERIOD

🏁 WITHDRAWAL
Profits can we withdrawn each month

🏁 CONTINUITY CLAUSE
If the account is not withdrawn after the lock-in period, it is deemed that you would like us to continue managing your accounts

🏁 INVESTMENT REPORT
You can get a real-time report but I will send a monthly investment summary.

I provide historical ACTUAL results or performance of our accounts using our Robots, you will be able to view or share it. 

-----------

**[PORTFOLIO SNEAK PEEK]**

Here are the Stats from **November 1 to November 20, 2021**:

**New Accounts:** 31

**Asset Under Management (AUM): **$125,468.93

**Gross Profit:** $17,597.62

**Gross Profit %:** 14.03%

**Win Rate (YTD Total Trades):** (27925/35639) 

**Win Rate %:** 78.36%

NOTE

We are about to reach over $20k+ profit this month! Lezz Go! 🙂

IMG_20211123_115320.jpg.b205aa01af5a3ba51466818dc0c94384.jpg

------------

If anyone here is interested please contact Z Spot's hotline at 09915535410 so we can setup another zoom meeting for our FAQs. 

See you! 

 

  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3
Link to comment
On 11/1/2021 at 7:23 PM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

️  POLICIES AND TERMS: (SEPTEMBER 1, 2021)

🏁 PROFIT [Option 1]
FIXED INCOME AND GUARRANTEED 4% a month based on your investment. This is preferable to those who wants lesser risk. 

Example: If you invest P100,000, the fixed monthly return is P4,000 a month. 

🏁 PROFIT [Option 2]
40% on Actual Profit earned by your account (Not Guaranteed, this is a shared risk). The other 60% will be our commission. 

So in short, we are going to fund my new project but the income that we will generate will coming from my trading business so that you can already earn after we set up your account. 

 

️ COMMON TERMS

🏁 MINIMUM INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment is P100,000 with 6-months LOCK-IN PERIOD

🏁 WITHDRAWAL
Profits can we withdrawn each month

🏁 CONTINUITY CLAUSE
If the account is not withdrawn after the lock-in period, it is deemed that you would like us to continue managing your accounts

🏁 INVESTMENT REPORT
You can get a real-time report but I will send a monthly investment summary.

I provide historical ACTUAL results or performance of our accounts using our Robots, you will be able to view or share it. 

---------

**[PORTFOLIO SNEAK PEEK]**

Here are the Stats from October 1 to October 29, 2021:

New Accounts: 20

Asset Under Management (AUM): $83,504.35

Gross Profit: $12,335.87

Gross Profit %: 14.77%

Win Rate: (19568/25201) YTD Total Trades

Win Rate %: 77.65%

FB_IMG_1635765382818.jpg

 

On 11/1/2021 at 7:23 PM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

️  POLICIES AND TERMS: (SEPTEMBER 1, 2021)

🏁 PROFIT [Option 1]
FIXED INCOME AND GUARRANTEED 4% a month based on your investment. This is preferable to those who wants lesser risk. 

Example: If you invest P100,000, the fixed monthly return is P4,000 a month. 

🏁 PROFIT [Option 2]
40% on Actual Profit earned by your account (Not Guaranteed, this is a shared risk). The other 60% will be our commission. 

So in short, we are going to fund my new project but the income that we will generate will coming from my trading business so that you can already earn after we set up your account. 

 

️ COMMON TERMS

🏁 MINIMUM INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment is P100,000 with 6-months LOCK-IN PERIOD

🏁 WITHDRAWAL
Profits can we withdrawn each month

🏁 CONTINUITY CLAUSE
If the account is not withdrawn after the lock-in period, it is deemed that you would like us to continue managing your accounts

🏁 INVESTMENT REPORT
You can get a real-time report but I will send a monthly investment summary.

I provide historical ACTUAL results or performance of our accounts using our Robots, you will be able to view or share it. 

---------

**[PORTFOLIO SNEAK PEEK]**

Here are the Stats from October 1 to October 29, 2021:

New Accounts: 20

Asset Under Management (AUM): $83,504.35

Gross Profit: $12,335.87

Gross Profit %: 14.77%

Win Rate: (19568/25201) YTD Total Trades

Win Rate %: 77.65%

FB_IMG_1635765382818.jpg

Is this for real Madam? I mean, the 4% per month? Or per year (like time deposit). 4% per month means 48% per annum. It's like you almost double the capital in abour 2 years. Am I right?

  • Winner! (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Forex Trading Investment

️  POLICIES AND TERMS: (November 15, 2021)

🏁 PROFIT [Option 1]
FIXED INCOME AND GUARRANTEED 4% a month based on your investment. This is preferable to those who wants lesser risk. 

Example: If you invest P100,000, the fixed monthly return is P4,000 a month. 

🏁 PROFIT [Option 2]
50% on Actual Profit earned by your account (Not Guaranteed, this is a shared risk). The other 50% will be our commission. 

 

️ COMMON TERMS

🏁 MINIMUM INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment is P100,000 with 6-months LOCK-IN PERIOD

🏁 WITHDRAWAL
Profits can we withdrawn each month

🏁 CONTINUITY CLAUSE
If the account is not withdrawn after the lock-in period, it is deemed that you would like us to continue managing your accounts

🏁 INVESTMENT REPORT
You can get a real-time report but I will send a monthly investment summary.

I provide historical ACTUAL results or performance of our accounts using our Robots, you will be able to view or share it. 

-----------

**[PORTFOLIO SNEAK PEEK]**

Here are the Stats from **November 1 to November 20, 2021**:

**New Accounts:** 31

**Asset Under Management (AUM): **$125,468.93

**Gross Profit:** $17,597.62

**Gross Profit %:** 14.03%

**Win Rate (YTD Total Trades):** (27925/35639) 

**Win Rate %:** 78.36%

NOTE

We are about to reach over $20k+ profit this month! Lezz Go! 🙂

IMG_20211123_115320.jpg.b205aa01af5a3ba51466818dc0c94384.jpg

------------

If anyone here is interested please contact Z Spot's hotline at 09915535410 so we can setup another zoom meeting for our FAQs. 

See you! 

 

4% a month,  hahaha, too good to be true.   

48% a year in investing is too good.

Ingat sa mga ganyan

  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Forex Trading Investment

️  POLICIES AND TERMS: (November 15, 2021)

🏁 PROFIT [Option 1]
FIXED INCOME AND GUARRANTEED 4% a month based on your investment. This is preferable to those who wants lesser risk. 

Example: If you invest P100,000, the fixed monthly return is P4,000 a month. 

🏁 PROFIT [Option 2]
50% on Actual Profit earned by your account (Not Guaranteed, this is a shared risk). The other 50% will be our commission. 

 

️ COMMON TERMS

🏁 MINIMUM INVESTMENT
Minimum Investment is P100,000 with 6-months LOCK-IN PERIOD

🏁 WITHDRAWAL
Profits can we withdrawn each month

🏁 CONTINUITY CLAUSE
If the account is not withdrawn after the lock-in period, it is deemed that you would like us to continue managing your accounts

🏁 INVESTMENT REPORT
You can get a real-time report but I will send a monthly investment summary.

I provide historical ACTUAL results or performance of our accounts using our Robots, you will be able to view or share it. 

-----------

**[PORTFOLIO SNEAK PEEK]**

Here are the Stats from **November 1 to November 20, 2021**:

**New Accounts:** 31

**Asset Under Management (AUM): **$125,468.93

**Gross Profit:** $17,597.62

**Gross Profit %:** 14.03%

**Win Rate (YTD Total Trades):** (27925/35639) 

**Win Rate %:** 78.36%

NOTE

We are about to reach over $20k+ profit this month! Lezz Go! 🙂

IMG_20211123_115320.jpg.b205aa01af5a3ba51466818dc0c94384.jpg

------------

If anyone here is interested please contact Z Spot's hotline at 09915535410 so we can setup another zoom meeting for our FAQs. 

See you! 

 

scam po yata yan

  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...