6 hours ago, KID FIGHTER said:

Is this for real Madam? I mean, the 4% per month? Or per year (like time deposit). 4% per month means 48% per annum. It's like you almost double the capital in abour 2 years. Am I right?

I think I gave a computation here and I don't even think it's too good to be true. Hahahaha. 

Is 4k too good to be true?

I doubt. 

Screenshot_20211123_190016_com.android.calculator2.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Downvote 1

Since @theoneandonlymistressmia has been tagged as a scammer and fifeeling matalino, may we share more of her investment opportunities. 

On 11/18/2021 at 3:28 PM, theoneandonlymistressmia said:

Tantra Philippines is now open for franchise

SNOW_20211010_200926_453.jpg.d143943453d41221169ab350fa4686a1.jpg

A lot of people asked me if my spa is open for franchising and I said no. I was reluctant mainly because of our current situation - The Pandemic. I hesitated because I myself don't know of the possibilities under such circumstance. But then, a year passed and I must say, the spa business surpassed all the hurdles with flying colors. 

So again, it's time. 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗲. Take this exclusive opportunity because this is not open to anybody. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗺𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝟯 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆. 

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗲𝘀?

1. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘛𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢 𝘗𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴

2. 𝘞𝘦𝘣𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯, 𝘖𝘸𝘯 𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯, 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘏𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 1 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘋𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘜𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵

3. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 / 𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

4. 𝘈𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵'𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘢𝘴𝘦

5. 𝘔𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘦𝘴

6. 𝘛𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

7. 𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨

8. 𝘗𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦

9. 𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘚𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘔𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘢 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺

10. 𝘉𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝘃𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗧𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗮 𝗣𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀
- 𝘓𝘰𝘸 𝘧𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦
- 𝘚𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘵
- 𝘓𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘭𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵
- 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘶𝘮 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵
- 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 7 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘺
- 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥
- 𝘜𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘺𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘴
- 𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘎𝘔 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘱𝘢
- 𝘛𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴.
- 𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘴
- 𝘕𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘱 𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 50𝘬 𝘵𝘰 100𝘬 𝘯𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘺 (𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘤 𝘦𝘳𝘢) 

𝗙𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗲 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀:
1. 𝑭𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
2. 𝑳𝒐𝒘 𝑹𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒕 10𝒌 𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 (𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒔𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕) 
3. 𝑾𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒕, 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕
4. 𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
5. 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑬 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓
6. 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑬 𝑨𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑳𝒂𝒚-𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏. 𝑺𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒗𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒚𝒆𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒅
7. 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑬 𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
8. 𝑭𝑹𝑬𝑬 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑨𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
9. 𝑴𝒂𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
10. 𝑾𝒆𝒃𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌-𝑬𝒏𝒅 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕
11. 𝑺𝒑𝒂 𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒑𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
-𝑭𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
-𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒂
-𝑹𝒆𝒄𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 
-𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒄 𝑾𝒂𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆
-2𝒑𝒄𝒔 𝑩𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑰𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑨𝒊𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
-4 𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒅𝒔
-𝑫𝒐𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔
-𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑩𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔
-𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓
-𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒈 𝑴𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆
-𝑵𝒂𝒏𝒐 𝑺𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝑮𝒖𝒏
-𝑺𝒑𝒂 𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 (𝑴𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑶𝒊𝒍𝒔, 𝑨𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒍, 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕) 
-𝑻𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒔
-𝑩𝒆𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔
-𝑺𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒓
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒕𝒄.

All this for an exclusive offer of P500,000. Additional decorative not included. Monthly rent advance and deposit not included.

• Haha (+1) 1

Also don't think she is a scammer unless may feedback or proof yung others sa forum but important to know the risk. I think 4% monthly is very possible for an active trader. I think what flags everyone is the guaranteed return. Even conservative instruments have capital risk warnings. 2 cents. Happy investing all

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 1

With all Due Respect..

Yung hindi ka muna nag babasa at nag oobserve maigi before commenting on someone else's post. FTW!

Yung tinawag niyo pong scammer at nag fifeeling matalino is simply well known here in MTC for her spa businesses, wisdom and intellect. She is widely known for her management and financial skills. Just for the record, you might want to exhaust your resources and check a person's profile before you start badmouthing them. It pays really well to read you know. 

Boss nga po pala namin si Madam Z , A.K.A mistressmia , the one you called a scammer ?, the one who give us job and when tag tumal ,she is giving us budget for a day, also nalalapitan pag may emergency, NA NEVER NANGGIPIT OR NANINGIL, i am one of her pioneer Employee, i know her for a year, her family, ung tinatawag nyo pong scammer is A KIND HEARTED WOMAN Na nagtayo ng sarili nyang business dahil MINSAN DIN SYANG NA SCAM not just once but many times, Carnapped, staffa, so why would she do the actual things to others?., bago mang-judge make sure na kilala nyo ung tao ,or should i say na KILALA NYO UNG PAGKATAO NYA (inside and out) We understand the fact that we have dummy accounts here but this is why REPUTATION counts and this is why she offered a ZOOM MEETING to show how transparent they are on how FOREX TRADING WORKS with that side of her business.

I believe she put in to her post, you'll have a live access on your FX Account which you can view anytime, anywhere and if you still call that a scam, I don't know what else is good for you.

Judgers be like.

TOXICITY EVERYWHERE. 🤣

• Winner! (+1) 1
5 hours ago, Gtayo11 said:

Also don't think she is a scammer unless may feedback or proof yung others sa forum but important to know the risk. I think 4% monthly is very possible for an active trader. I think what flags everyone is the guaranteed return. Even conservative instruments have capital risk warnings. 2 cents. Happy investing all

Haha. Thanks!

Well, the reason why I laughed is because I don't even need to defend myself. Most people.... The real active people of MTC know me. 

Defending myself would be an insult. Hahaha. 

2 hours ago, Aerith of Z Spot said:

With Due All Respect..

Yung hindi ka muna nag babasa at nag oobserve maigi before commenting on someone else's post. FTW!

Yung tinawag niyo pong scammer at nag fifeeling matalino is simply well known here in MTC for her spa businesses, wisdom and intellect. She is widely known for her management and financial skills. Just for the record, you might want to exhaust your resources and check a person's profile before you start badmouthing them. It pays really well to read you know. 

Boss nga po pala namin si Madam Z , A.K.A mistressmia , the one who called you a scammer ?, the one who give us job and when tag tumal ,she is giving us budget for a day, also nalalapitan pag may emergency, NA NEVER NANGGIPIT OR NANINGIL, i am one of her pioneer Employee, i know her for a year, her family, ung tinatawag nyo pong scammer is A KIND HEARTED WOMAN Na nagtayo ng sarili nyang business dahil MINSAN DIN SYANG NA SCAM not just once but many times, Carnapped, staffa, so why would she do the actual things to others?., bago mang-judge make sure na kilala nyo ung tao ,or should i say na KILALA NYO UNG PAGKATAO NYA (inside and out) We understand the fact that we have dummy accounts here but this is why REPUTATION counts and this is why she offered a ZOOM MEETING to show how transparent they are on how FOREX TRADING WORKS with that side of her business.

I believe she put in to her post, you'll have a live access on your FX Account which you can view anytime, anywhere and if you still call that a scam, I don't know what else is good for you.

Judgers be like.

TOXICITY EVERYWHERE. 🤣

Thank you my dear. At dahil dyan, mag isip na kayo ng games natin sa Christmas party. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Next time you judge, you listen and check facts first. Because the moment you open your mouth (type in this situation) and all you do is talk garbage, it reflects on you, not those people with enough credibility already. 

Reading comprehension is important. You shouldn't go out there talking to business people then calling them a scam when you haven't read the entire post and you haven't listened to the concept. 

Transparency is what I always offer. To the clients of my spas and clients of our firm. I believe it was posted and you totally ignored. 

Don't ever lecture me about returns. My spas, back then, was able to ROI in less than a month. So 4% return is not impossible but remember that's option 1. Those who chose option 2 has shared risk and that means they can earn from 10-30% but unlike option 1 which has a safer protection, option 2 is more vulnerable. Impossible? If you're a real trader you know isn't.

I just laughed at your accussations simply because I don't want to sound bragging at all not because natameme ako. But incase you missed out the phrase, let me copy paste it for you.

"I provide historical ACTUAL results or performance of our accounts using our Robots, you will be able to view or share it."

I plan to share it to our zoom meeting but since you refuse to listen and then decided to judge, let me show you some of the accounts we handle. 

So as you can see, the actual names of the account owners are discreet but everyone can view each and every performance of those clients who invested in us LIVE, anytime, anywhere for as long as you have Internet connection. 

Scam? Excuse me. If the clients of my spas see you comment like this, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't like your accussations.

Feeling matalino? That's fine. I didn't say I was matalino in the first place. I let my performance speaks for itself just like my spas tag line... 

"I let our FRs do the talking" 

Have a great day haters! 😝

Screenshot_20211125_100514_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211125_100432_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211125_100439_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211125_100444_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211125_100452_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211125_100211_com.android.chrome.jpg