9 hours ago, Curtis20 said:

Dati everyday bike until accident. Complete ACL tear. Trauma na mag bike

No worries lods, hope you can overcome it. I have a friend na nagaccident before pandemic at nagkabroken shoulder dahil na hit and run pababa from Antipolo gamit road bike. So na surgery sya at bakal na yung shoulder nya. Di sya nag bike for a certain time pero ngayon nagbike na sya ulit gamit MTB (pero naka rigid fork pa rin lol)and more of a chill/leisure ride na.

• Like (+1) 1
21 minutes ago, clonearmor said:

I have 2X9 drivetrain setup, thinking of upgrading to 1x11. Is it worth it? I usually bike around the metro, may mga steep uphills. Not so much sa trail

It really depends on your requirements/preferences/saddle time. I do have the same setup as yours on my MTB (36-24 crank and 9spd 11-36 cogs) and I am able to use this setup for uphills like Boso-Boso. Upgrading to 1x11 wont change much on the weight of the bike so it's really is up to you and your riding experience. The only advantage I can think of with 1x11... you only focus on 1 shifter. Hope this helps lods!

Edited by TrueLife_FunLife
  • Like (+1) 1