California

On 11/4/2021 at 6:52 AM, xxblueratsxx said:

Santa Monica Pier, CA

8E626F67-7E4B-45E8-A7EB-11D737CF7FFF.jpeg

i remember when i was a kid (17) when i first came to LA, 1999. punta ko sta.monica kahit mag isa lang.  tatlo  lng alam ko bus route, yung dumadaan ng Normandie, Sunset blvd at Wilshire.  in between these streets  lalakarin ko hahaha.  pag dating sa sta.monica bili ako disposable camera tpos lakd sa beach, picture ako topless ladies sa beach.  yun ang pasalubong ko sa barkada ko pag balik pinas. 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2023 at 7:12 PM, abduljackolsalsalani said:

I remember way back in 2019, while walking at Huntington Beach, a nice looking blonde girl in jeans and hanging shirt approached me and asked if I wanna have fun for 300 USD. She was worth it. Unlike Filipina women who immediately leave you after the deed. She stayed with me for 3 hours and took good care of me.
It came to my mind that only Filipina and Mainland Chinese do not behave professionally in this line of work. I haven’t tried southern american girls yet as I noticed some carry switchblades when I was in Brazil and Guatemala. 

It was so easy to monger back in the days here in the US. Specially before the gov cracked down on Craigslist and Cityvibes. Mongered across the US when I used to travel quite a bit. I loved the massage places in NY the most. My best experiences were with Korean theras in NY. Felt like they were more sensual in terms of your needs. White girls except a few were more "mechanical" in the deed. Polish and Russian girls were kinda halfway between. If you want to experience a hard and roughed up one, go for the Italiana's and Chicana's. They will grrrrrrrrind you away :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2023 at 7:35 PM, Heavenly Demon said:

With the way it is being governed, it is just a place to visit not live in, even as a tourist destination its going downhill with the problems of crime and homeless people

Aye homelessness is really becoming a big problem I noticed from LA all the way to sanfo. Its also a big sanitation issue. Why pay the high cost of rent when they  can live on the streets free and continue to receive free welfare money to feed their drug habits, no?

• 1 month later...