Why I love MTC

BizMan

My original account no longer exsists and this is my new one. 

Lets begin MTC way back nasaan na po yung mga professionals natin with EB days. 

I was one of the youngsters amongst the group. 

After MTC migrated my old account can no longer be used. Sayang but MTC was still growing without the spas section. 

Hi, to the oldies I still am the same and humble eversince 2004. I was underaged at those time and a few pioneers knew who I was. 

Im 5'5" white complexioned and had the worst spikey hair. Hahaha umay. Kayla ate Wyld miss you po. Dun sa 2 doctors im still here. Pati si ate Sisda. 😇 Our memories are still cherished kahit YM MMB days. 

No words can really explain how this forum is a place to vent out. Look for friends. Relationships just happen those days. Hello Cubao Padis para lang may chill. 

Overall. Respect this place! Most new members think its a place for hook ups or extra service. PLEASE its a priviledge that our admins added. *Those days psp website was available then got sunset* kaya lang nagka spa and massage parlor section dito. Pioneers do you agree? 

I love all who respects one another. Lab lab parin. 

• Winner! (+1) 2