Motorcycles and Scooters

CBR: welcome aboard! S-frame ba CBR mo? if i were to get a 400cc sport bike, the CBR 400rr nc29 s-frame would be it. if you're looking for a place to have your bike painted, try medy's paint shop. i forgot the exact name of the establishment but but it's near RKP bike shop on pasong tamo. not exactly cheap, pero magaling. another option would be the paint shop on vito cruz ext. (between south ave. and zapote ave. near south cemetery). again, i foget the exact name of the place but they do pretty good work for the price. hope this helps.

jmartin: your nic is familiar to me. do you happen to be a member of the FHM Bull board as well? in any case, welcome aboard!

joel: let me know when and the next EB'll be. hopefully i'll be able to make it as well. see you around bro.

antipatika: welcome back. hope to meet you at thr next EB.

Man, i think i'll have to attend an EB soon. i've pretty much answered all the threads of interest and i'm starting to get bored.

have a nice day everyone.

Edited by Suicide_boy