On 5/27/2020 at 11:30 AM, overk1ll said:

DTI parehas bro, bakit mo nasabi na mas safe ?

Very late take and not even mine to reply but FYI also for others curious here, once you get VAT registered you are more likely among the regular business that these BIR sharks will extort yearly. 

Now some might say something like just pay taxes right etc. Spare me that bs. among several businesses and even same exp of my friends, whether you're right or wrong, they will look to take from you and your team. Whether it's conveniently disallowing expenses or losing their copies etc. There's a reason why here is one of the worst places to do business despite having so many business minded people

3 hours ago, JabberZ02 said:

Pano mag start dito?

product research, website, social media marketing, logistics are some of the foundation knowledge that you need to learn in order for your dropship/service to be a success. Or if you're good with managerial work already, you can just hire a team to do those jobs for you. hope it helps! gl on your journey!

5 hours ago, ThinkCentre21 said:

How to start drop shipping business? what are the platforms involved?

Shopify is the usual standard. Of course DYOR but as far as I know with my contacts, drop shipping is not as big as it was before and might be a bit late to start now. goodluck if ever!

Hi im planning to open a SPA, a new and different experience to MTC COMMUNITY, a services that's everyone will enjoy and upgrade the traditional way. any thoughts of opening business like especially in times like this?

any thoughts and suggestions about this ideas?

Thanks in advance. 😊

Edited by strawberrygreen
On 11/25/2021 at 2:58 PM, Gtayo11 said:

Shopify is the usual standard. Of course DYOR but as far as I know with my contacts, drop shipping is not as big as it was before and might be a bit late to start now. goodluck if ever!

i don't like drop shipping because your supplier will know your customer and later on becomes your competitor

On 11/27/2021 at 4:53 PM, strawberrygreen said:

Hi im planning to open a SPA, a new and different experience to MTC COMMUNITY, a services that's everyone will enjoy and upgrade the traditional way. any thoughts of opening business like especially in times like this?

any thoughts and suggestions about this ideas?

Thanks in advance. 😊

keep us in the loop. when you say upgrade the traditional way, what exactly do you mean?