Headphones

has anyone tried beats by dr dre yet? there's a bunch of oem out there for extremely cheap... wondering if its worth it.

The real ones are fantastic. Rich bass, and bright highs. But most of the cheap ones out there in the malls and tiangges are knock offs. Beyond 30% volume the bass is dirtier than a trash dump and the highs are more tinny than the dog food shelf in the supermarket. The real ones are at the Sennheiser/Bose/Klipsch/Etymotic range.

• 3 weeks later...

i have an audio-tech ath-fc700 atm.. this bins are fantastic sopunding! i only have to major gripes about them, 1 is, the highs are a bit too sharp.. imagine the SSS's of cymbals accentuated. 2, when you wear them over warm weather conditions, they get too hot and i perspire at the ear area after some time...

im also planning on buying the Koss PortaPros when i have the chance, as i've read a lot of good reviews of them..

• 2 weeks later...

sa mga nag titipid na pwede na a4 tech na lang. sa halagang 350 ok na.

Pros: A4tech HS-105 (foldable)...i was impress by the sounds. I plug it in my iMac, Ipod and stereo and the sound was so good...great actually...i highly reco for gamers...chatters....music addicts, specially those who are looking for lowdown bass sounds....this is for you....

cons...fat wires...sana magimprove yung wirings in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Igrado is really good for the price. I got mine a few years ago at P 2,500.00. I find the sound better than the popular brands around.

http://di1-2.shoppingshadow.com/images/pi/d9/9f/24/38575672-450x450-0-0_Grado+GRADO+iGrado+Headphones+for+iPod+BLACK.jpg

Skullcandy: Skull Crusher CMYK

although I'm getting tired of it, balak ko ng pamana sa brother ko, nu ba mgandang headphones ngayon? budget ko asa 5k

stylish and ok ang sound quality...

T.I.A.!

_________

looking forward to buy a beats by dre studio OEM, is it a good buy or nevermind nalang and look for other brands???

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I never thought that headphones ever become a (semi)major investment.

I've been mulling over buying Beats Solo HD for a while now. Very tempting. So far, I have yet to validate one of the uses for the device that I give myself to justify my purchase.

If your consideration would be value for money (as Beats really seem overpriced), there are alternatives like the Audiophile Headphones of Sennheiser, particularly:

HD 518

HD 558

and

HD 598

Check their reviews and specs and select which one suits you the most. It really pays to do your homework on this things.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...