Headphones

I have the following headphones in my little collection

Creative Soundblaster 3d Tactic Alpha headset - for gaming on my PC

Koss Portapro - daily use, commute

SkullCandy Roc Nation Aviators - Daily use, great for rock music

V-Moda M80 - daily use, swag, can take a lot of torture because of the metal. sound sig is good.

Grado Labs SR80 - for use at home, it's open, and i cannot stress how much i love the Grado sound.

Anker Soundbuds Sport - my only bluetooth headphones. great for running and working out. sweatproof and wireless.

i pair most of these with my phones, a fiio x1, an ipad mini plus my fiio e11k amplifier or fiio e17 amp/dac.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the Razer Man O'War Overwatch edition headset and I am happy with it so far as far as sound and mic quality are concerned; however build quality might be an issue as the ear cups swivel too freely. That might be a point of failure and I can imagine them to likely be the first ones to break. Now thinking of getting a Sennheiser HD 202 or else the Kingston Hyper X Cloud Core for my mobile phone, though Cloud Core has 60 ohms impedance which might be a bit too much for a smart phone.

So far the headphones I have:

For music/watching videos on my smart phone: Samson SR 850 and Sennheiser HD 202-II. For PC and gaming, I use the Razer Man O'War Tournament Overwatch edition headset. I also have the Dragonwar Beast gaming headset. Both of these are really great sounding gaming headsets. Planning to get next is the Marshall Major II or else the Marshall Monitor kung may budget.

Sennheiser has the best bang for your buck!

For something under $100, you get headphones with great bass that works will with the rest of the sounds.
The ear cushions are just right that they don't constrict your ears.

If you want higher tier Sennheisers, you can expect even better quality.

Sennheiser has the best bang for your buck!

For something under $100, you get headphones with great bass that works will with the rest of the sounds.

The ear cushions are just right that they don't constrict your ears.

If you want higher tier Sennheisers, you can expect even better quality.

Where can I buy the Sennheiser HD 205, HD 335s and HD 429? Anyone knows where I can find these in physical stores?

Where can I buy the Sennheiser HD 205, HD 335s and HD 429? Anyone knows where I can find these in physical stores?

I'm not sure if they will be available in Egghead, but Egghead sells only all kinds of headphones and earphones, plus, and this is the best thing about the store, all of the items for sale are for testing. Yung cabinet nila dun puno lahat ng earphone/headphone for testing. Not like other stores where not all items can be tested.

Egghead is in Shangrila mall in Shaw. Fifth level yata yun, in between the new East wing and the old wing. Just ask the guards para madali. This is where I bought my SoundMagic E10 In-Ear Headphone. Good luck!