Insomnia Remedies

Really, what do you watch? I've binge-watched shows up to 3am. News shows are too bright; horror flicks are dark enough but then the screaming wakes you up. Maybe I need to pick awful dramas.

Depends what tickles my fancy but when it's a Netflix series, I can't sleep because parang bitin when you sleep while watching a series. Try watching the Travel Channel. Some shows there are interesting but sometimes creepy.

Edited by will robie

Depends what tickles my fancy but when it's a Netflix series, I can't sleep because parang bitin when you sleep while watching a series. Try watching the Travel Channel. Some shows there are interesting but sometimes creepy.

Haha, okay. Thanks for the tips, especially about leaving things be

Haha, okay. Thanks for the tips, especially about leaving things be

You are always welcome, db. I have learned that being a worry wart is not good for one's health since you can't sleep and you need sleep to be healthy. I think what you want is that there will be no glitches in what you are gonna undertake the next day or in the future, hence, the worrying. Tama ba?

Edited by will robie
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm also experiencing lately yung hindi dalawin ng antok, maybe because of too many things bothering my mind. My cousin recommended to take USANA PureRest to at least feel sleepy. Tumatalab naman siya, pag mag take ako, wala akong bad dreams, i can sleep until my clock alarms sa umaga.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...