Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

if looser yung BF tapos pineperahan o ginagago sya - maaawa ako!

if okay naman boyfriend and happily in love silang dalawa - then i'm happy for her!

i guess kahit ex mo, minahal mo pa rin. both of you were best friends minsan sa buhay nyo.

and you would like to see her/him happy despite your relationship not working.

blush.gif

i will fight for my love but if hse really does not love me no matter what i do, i have to let her go. relationship is based on 2 people loving each other. kung ikaw lang ang nagmamahal at may ibang syang minamahal, di rin magwowork ang relationship nyo. better let her go rather than find out one day that she is cheating on you.

Of course I will be happy for her.

I thought it would be this easy, but when that finally happened for a moment I lost it. I started shouting my lungs off, tearing up a little bit (all this while I was driving along SCTEX). I guess it would be easy if you've lost all the love in the world for the girl, but she was different. For close to 4 years she was the love of my life, and despite all the setbacks that we had up until that point I stuck with her. She was the one that got away, and it was hard for me to grapple with that fact.

Edited by Knucklehead7
  • 3 weeks later...

I thought it would be this easy, but when that finally happened for a moment I lost it. I started shouting my lungs off, tearing up a little bit (all this while I was driving along SCTEX). I guess it would be easy if you've lost all the love in the world for the girl, but she was different. For close to 4 years she was the love of my life, and despite all the setbacks that we had up until that point I stuck with her. She was the one that got away, and it was hard for me to grapple with that fact.

There a people who wants to have an independent life. If you care for her, set her free.

A bird used to living in the wild will not be happy in a cage.

B) i dont see any problem if ever i see her with someone new...thats just part of life and its ever changing cycle...before it was me, then one day its with another...the fact is, i should be happy for her...at least we are still civil and friends despite the break-up...furthermore, it would be better if she would introduce her special someone to me...in that way, i would be able to say that she is proud to have had me as an ex...it still would turn out to be a compliment...right... B)
  • 3 weeks later...