Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I died on the spot... She look's very happy though. She told her new bf to give us time to talk. Ang nasabi lang nya kamusta. I smiled and never looked back. :blush:

May pinagsamahan din kami so dna kami nagsumbatan. I wanted to tell her I miss her. I never did.

Edited by alexei72002

Broke my heart.

One friday night though she missed being with me, came to my house, lay down on my bed and i was just laying beside her.

And then she starts undressing unbuttoning her shirt pulling down her pants wanting me to go for her.

Lonng story short we f#&ked the whole night.

It was awesome. One of the best f#&ks I ever had, was f#&king her, my ex.

Since shes not "mine" , I appreciated f#&king her a lot lot more.

Few months later, she left her new and we got together again.

Edited by 9zkals
  • 4 weeks later...

Nakarami akong gf pro sa dami nila never ako ang nakipaghiwalay. Kahit pag hindi ko na mahal, parang iniintay ko lng na cya makipag hiwalay... Well i have always dated above my paygrade... Hehhee.. May ilan na below my paygrade pro cla ung mga tipong malakas ang sex appeal kaya madami lumalandi... Hehhehe...

Kaya never was bothered kung makita ko ung ex ko with someone new. Bsta masaya sila okey na sakin yun. Never was bitter. Although hinding hindi ako ang unang lumalapit. Kung ako unang maka kita umiiwas ako pro never akong lumapit. That would be awkward... Medyo manyakis kasi akong tumingin hehehe... Usually my eyes lingers e...

Di pa naman nangyayari sa ex ko na minahal ko ng sobra pero if ever siguro parang ang awkward non knowing na may communication pa din kame at mahal namen isat isa. Pero things got complicated and we both ended up with someone else. Hanggang ngayon mahal pa din namen isat isa at di ko maimagine na ginagawa sa kanya nung guy lahat ng ginagawa ko sa kanya dati. Kaso pinii namen tong ganito kaya we have to deal with it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

She packed her things after the break up. Saw her with a man i knew. Its her college friend. It was my fault why we broke up so that time i felt so bad.

That guy became his bf after a few months.

After thinking back all my reasons why I should abandon her, I wanna say.."Goodluck" to him, if ever I see him.

Since naghiwalay kami, i never saw her somewhere. We are relatively near and there are common places na potentially makikita ko sya but so far, so good!

Edited by Führer
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...