WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

AEW Rampage kicked off with Sammy Guevarra defending his TNT Title against Darby and Andrade. Everytime Sammy and Darby square off, the Crowd is so Excited and Pumped Upped add Andrade to the mix and we had a Banger of a Match once again. What a Match!!! It's Fucking Awesome!!!

Christian Cage vs Ethan Page was also a very Good Match.

A Very Good Rampage once again.

• Like (+1) 3

Do you think acquiring this much wrestlers/Talent might be a downside along the way for AEW? it seems they are going in the path of WCW before, I hope they can be able to sustain this as WWE as long as VKM is alive won't let go of his hold over his control with the company. Trips and Stephanie Mcmahon i think can do wonders for the company if only Vince can give them control.

6 hours ago, majoretomakz1022 said:

Do you think acquiring this much wrestlers/Talent might be a downside along the way for AEW? it seems they are going in the path of WCW before, I hope they can be able to sustain this as WWE as long as VKM is alive won't let go of his hold over his control with the company. Trips and Stephanie Mcmahon i think can do wonders for the company if only Vince can give them control.

Well acquiring new wrestlers and talent is always good for a Big Promotion. First it makes fans more excited, then more Awesome Matches and Storylines can be arranged, then injuries often occur in wrestling so having a Bigger Pool will be an advantage, then Tony Khan said in one of his Media Scrums since AEW is already in its 3rd year plenty of contracts are expiring and he will only renew based on merit and performance and what will be good for the future of the company.

And i think so far they are not going in the path of WCW, majority of their  signings/acquisitions are young wrestlers even the ex wwe guys are young wrestlers that have not been maximized.

And AEW has a balance in showcasing their Young Talent and their Veterans. Unlike WCW they put their focus too much on the veterans and forgot to spotlight or put over their younger talents, which led to their downfall.

And AEW is aware that fans are more engaged and excited on matches of their young talent, look at the recent matches of Darby and Sammy the Crowd is so electric and Alive every time they squared off, it is a Big Fight Feel in the whole arena which feeds off onto the tv screen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Winner! (+1) 1
On 3/8/2022 at 3:44 PM, majoretomakz1022 said:

And I would just like to add when The Young Bucks, Kenny Omega and Cody started AEW they want a Promotion where Wrestlers can have an "OFF SEASON" so that they will not be working the whole year. And Tony Khan agreed to that. So that Wrestlers will not be Burned Out and to Keep them fresh. 

• Like (+1) 3

Even AEW's BUY IN / Pre Show was Good. Decent matches from Kris Statlander and Leyla Hirch. And from Hook vs QT Marshall.

And then Ending the Buy In with a Great Match Trios Match with House of Black (Malakai Black, Brody King and Buddy Matthews) vs Death Triangle (Penta and Pac) with Erick Redbeard.

• Like (+1) 3

Love every match in AEW Revolution.

Chris Jericho vs Eddie Kingston opened the PPV with a Bang!!! Very Brutal match when it comes to the striking they gave each other. Awesome ending with Kingston hitting Jericho with 2 Backfists and submitting him with a stretch Plum. Eddie Kingston really pulled out the NJPW and Lionheart Chris Jericho in this match.

• Like (+1) 3

My 2nd least favorite match in AEW Revolution is the Ladder Match involving Ricky Starks, Powerhouse Hobbs, Christian Cage, Wardlow and the Boring Keith Lee. 

But don't get me wrong it is still a Very Good and Entertaining Match. The Event's other Matches are just of Really High Quality, that's why this match was my 2nd least fav. This match still got lots of pops, holy shit and this is awesome chants from the crowd.

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 3

Then my least favorite match is the TBS Championship Match between Jade Cargill and Tay Conti. It's my least fav cause it was the shortest match in the Event, nevertheless it was a Strong Match between the 2 Women and showing more of Jade Cargill's abilities and also of Tay's. Still a Very Good and Entertaining Match none the less.

• Like (+1) 3

Then the Dog Collar Match between CM Punk and MJF!!!

What a Fucking Great Match!!!

CM Punk even used his indie and Ring of Honor Entrance. There you can see the fans that really followed Punk. Those that only knew him from his WWE days were Clueless hahaha.

It was Brutal, both men bled, both men felt the wrath of the chain, both fell to the Thumbtacks on the ring after a superplex.

What a Homage to Piper and Valentine.

Then Wardlow finally turned on MJF!!!

Punk finished MJF with a Go To Sleep and a Punch Wearing the AEW Dynamite Diamond Ring but MJF spit on Punk before that.

What an AWESOME Match!!!

Then CM Punk paid homage to Bruiser Brody after the match.

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 3

AEW Women's Championship Match still delivered despite following the Dog Collar Match.

This just showed how Really Good Britt Baker and Thunder Rosa are.

Following an Awesome match, usually the Crowd are already exhausted. Buy these ladies had a hell of a match. How can every one not appreciate that and not be engaged.

• Like (+1) 3

Then The American Dragon Bryan Danielson vs Jon Moxley. Another Awesome Match, Bryan Danielson is Really an Elite Level Wrestler i am so glad he could showcase all of his techniques again just like before in ROH. And he incorporates this technicality with a level of violence. And speaking of level of violence that is Jon Moxley's expertise, he really belongs in Death Matches. Even with this contrasting styles. It was really great to watch and is a high level match.

Mox was able to finally defeat Danielson in his career after facing him several times from the indies and their former company, but only in a pinning predicament. 

Then William Regal made his AEW debut putting sense on both men because they were still fighting after the match. He mentored Danielson from the beginning and was also able to mentor mox.

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 3

Impact Wrestling's Sacrifice also had Great Matches:

Matt Taven and Mike Bennett vs Willie Mack and Rich Swan

Eddie Edwards vs Rhino

Jonah vs PCO

Trey Miguel vs Jake Something

But the Match of the Show was Switch Blade Jay White vs the returning Alex Shelley. Match got a Standing Ovation from everyone even Impact's Commentators and the rest of the in Ring Staff were on their feet clapping.

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 3

Impact Zone was also Good.

The 3 way match between Ace Austin, John Skylar and Crazzy Steve was Very Good.

The Main Event Eddie Edwards vs Rich Swan was Great!!! 

Plus Josh Alexander's Promo was Awesome.

And Bullet Club's Promo was also Awesome. Add to that the Return of the Motor City Machine Guns.

• Like (+1) 3

Considering that the PPV was so Awesome you could expect that the Dynamite after it will not be good. But NO it was still a Very Good Show!!!

Very Good and Entertaining Title Matches between Hangman Adam Page and Dante Martin. And Jurassic Express vs The Acclaimed.

Chris Jericho turning against Santana and Ortiz and forming the Jericho Appreciation Society with 2pointO, Daniel Garcia and Jake Hager.

Wardlow surprissing everyone with a Great Promo, he speaks so well and keeps everyone engage with what he says.

Moxley and Danielson finally teaming up and showing their capabilities as a tag team with William Regal as their Manager.

Pac vs Wheeler Yuta was Good. Same as Leyla Hirsh vs Thunder Rosa and Sammy Guevarra vs Scorpio Sky.

Jeff Hardy making his Debut saving his brother Matt when AHFO expelled him.

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 3

AEW RAMPAGE also had Very Good Matches

Darby Allin vs Private Party's Marq Quen was very Good. Marq Quen's 450 splash from the top rope to the outside of the Ring's Floor was so Awesome!!!

And Tony Neese vs Swerve Strickland.

Plus Mercedes Martinez vs Jamie Hayter.

3 Quality Matches in 1 hour!!! Awesome!!!

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 3