WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

6 hours ago, METALFREAK said:

The Lights out match of Orange Cassidy and Adam Cole also delivered.

The Promo between Punk and MJF was Amazing!!!

The Storytelling of Jericho and Santana and Ortiz in the Trios Match was very good.

Even the match between Leyla and Red Velvet was entertaining. It just shows the vast improvement in the women's division. Kudos to the AEW coaches Dustin Rhodes, Jeremy Lin Etc.

yup the mjf - cm punk rivalry has been off the charts. could give paul heyman a run for its money. 

cody is still aew's crown prince imho. 

i think jericho is maximizing his time and would most likely retire in aew. and he's gonna be the first one to be HOF in both promotions. 

I actually want Orange Cassidy to be the face of AEW for some reason. his gimmick is growing esp to the younger crowd. if he wins it this year and holds unto it for at least 4months am thinking a thousand kids will dress up as OC for halloween, much like everybody went Macho Man or Hogan or Warrior back then 

onto the other side of things. 

royal rumble weekend na. 

hoping the lesnar - lashley match delivers. for a round 2 in WM. 

Reigns will continue to reign. hoping he gets challenged by whoever wins the rumble. Priest. or Bro. or Gable.

heard HHH might retire for good. 

• Like (+1) 1
17 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

yup the mjf - cm punk rivalry has been off the charts. could give paul heyman a run for its money. 

cody is still aew's crown prince imho. 

i think jericho is maximizing his time and would most likely retire in aew. and he's gonna be the first one to be HOF in both promotions. 

I actually want Orange Cassidy to be the face of AEW for some reason. his gimmick is growing esp to the younger crowd. if he wins it this year and holds unto it for at least 4months am thinking a thousand kids will dress up as OC for halloween, much like everybody went Macho Man or Hogan or Warrior back then 

onto the other side of things. 

royal rumble weekend na. 

hoping the lesnar - lashley match delivers. for a round 2 in WM. 

Reigns will continue to reign. hoping he gets challenged by whoever wins the rumble. Priest. or Bro. or Gable.

heard HHH might retire for good. 

I'm really amazed and happy how the Audience has embraced Orange Cassidy's non chalant, i don't care, funny to serious Gimmick, i have been watching him at indie promotions and reactions are way different, some like the gimmick some hate it.

• Like (+1) 3

Just Finished watching Royal Rumble.

WWE never fails to disappoint every wrestling fan in the world!!! 

What an Ugly and Disgusting Event!!!

So predictable! Brock winning, johnny knoxville, bad bunny joining the Rumble, bad bunny even eliminating Wrestlers specially Sheamus, Really?

Shane mcmahon returning and then having a mania match for sure. What a broken record.

Felt bad for Kofi Kingston, when he botched his elimination save, that ends his royal rumble classic elimination saves.

Ronda returning and winning it, so predictable.

The rest of the matches were So So, not a "Premium Live Event" quality more than a smackdown quality, and i am saying a smackdown quality nowadays.

What has happened to WWE?

Well back on watching classic 90s and early 2000s matches, The Golden Age of WWF and WWE.

• Winner! (+1) 3
On 1/30/2022 at 2:49 AM, METALFREAK said:

I'm really amazed and happy how the Audience has embraced Orange Cassidy's non chalant, i don't care, funny to serious Gimmick, i have been watching him at indie promotions and reactions are way different, some like the gimmick some hate it.

the orange cassidy gimmick actually speaks volumes on the newer generation. which is why i think he'll work as a titleholder and face of AEW. they can patent OC's shades and jeans, those will drive merchandise sales. akin to Cena's HLR wristbands. 

on the other side of the millenials coin, sources say prior to Day 1, the plans were Brock loses via DQ vs Roman in Day1 whilst Big E keeps the title, Big E drops it to Randy but Bro wins the Rumble, making it RKO vs Bro. they scrapped everything coz Roman went to have covid and no plans were laid out until 1hr before the Rumble. 

What another Episode of Dynamite!!!

Great Match Between Death Triangle and Kings of The Black Throne. This will be a great rivalry!!! I hope it will be a long one.

Then The MJF CM Punk match was a Banger almost 39 mins of in ring action.

MJF is one of the Best if not the Best Heel in the Business right now.

• Like (+1) 3

Then what about Rampage!!!

Nice match between Thunder Rosa and Mercedes Martinez!!! I'm Happy Mercedes is being able to showcase her talent and in ring ability in the Big Stage. She deserves it as being one of the Original Women of Shimmer Wrestling, The Women's Revolution Started in Shimmer, with out them Women's Wrestling will not be the same and will not be reaching this status right now.

• Like (+1) 3

Jordynne Grace vs Matt Cardona Match in Impact Wrestling's last episode was Very Nice!!! Cardona starting to be one of the top heels in the Business heck He is the Greatest Heel in GCW right now.

Also enjoyed the match between Vincent and The Walking Weapon Josh Alexander. What a Match. And I like the Honor No More Storyline.

Plus Bullet Club in Impact!!! Guerillas of Destiny vs Good Brothers is Finally Happening!!! And Switch Blade vs Eric Young coming up!!! All in No Surrender!!!

• Like (+1) 3

WWF is in the shttiest waters its ever been. 

Raw's ratings are at the lowest its ever been in the past 20years. Key people like Bruce Prichard now do not report to Vince McMahon but to Nick Khan and Triple H is no longer involved with NXT at any capacity whatsoever. Shane, the son of the CEO himself was fired. and they cannot make official Wrestlemania bookings (which is just one month away) as they cannot secure Superstar availability due to COVID. 

oh, AEW just debuted Keith Lee and will relaunch the Hardy Boyz. Jeff was pissed at being offered a solo WWE Hall of Fame spot not as a tag team with Matt. WWE did not even try to reach out to AEW to get Matt as a Hall of Famer or at the very least present him the award. 

Last Week's AEW Dynamite is entertaining as Usual. MJF's PROMO IS GOLDEN!!! CM Punks mic skills are being buried by this young dude. Back to Back opponents by Punk where he is being outshined on Promos, I can't believe it, but I am definitely enjoying it.

Inner Circle Team Meeting is another Very Good Promo!!! Jericho clearly pushing Santana and Ortiz here. Can't wait for their match this week.

Then FTR vs CM Punk and Jon Moxley. What a Great Match!!! Punk and Moxley bringing the "Star Power" to this match but it is clear the flow of the match was directed by FTR and their in ring skills as a tag team Carried this Match. 

The Texas Death Match was also Good. Love the Black Out of Lance Archer on Adam Page on the the Steel Steps. That definitely hurt!!! And i liked when dan lambert removed the Ring's Top Rope to remove Hangman's Buckshot Lariat and I love the way how the match ended, Hangman using the ref as a "3rd Rope" to execute his Buckshot Lariat thru the tables.

And How about the Forbidden Door Switch Blade Jay White appears in AEW!!! Damn Jay White will be having 3 matches this week 1 in AEW and 2 in Impact!!! This was Awesome!!! Compared to the Basking in Boringness of Keith Lee, what a waste of signing and spot in the roster, this guy was boring in the indies and still boring in the majors, its like they signed Brian Cage again. Anyways, another solid Dynamite last week and lets not forget AQA this woman has a lot of potential. Can't wait for tomorrow's Dynamite!!!

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 2

AEW Rampage was also Entertaining Ropongi Vice, Trent and Rocky Romero and The Young Bucs relived their Historic Rivalry from New Japan in AEW and delivered a GREAT MATCH once again!!! I freaking Loved It.

Then the Tag Match Between Jurrassic Express and Gun Clubb was also Good!!!

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Winner! (+1) 1
9 minutes ago, Duel of Fate said:

Cody and Brandi Rhodes have left AEW and are definitely talking with WWE. 

And be mistreated again in WWE? I don't think he will go back there. He is busy with his tv shows or he might be wrestling in different promotions just like what Matt Cardona is doing right now. But if he was offered a brock or taker salary level or almost within that range we will see him in smackdown or raw soon $$$$$$!!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Winner! (+1) 1

And How about last week's Impact!!! That Deonna Purrazzo and Santana Garrett match for the ROH Women's Championship was very Good!!!

And that Promo of Bullet Club and Eric Young and the Good Brothers was Amazing!!! Can't wait for Jay White vs Eric Young and GOD vs Good Brothers in No Surrender!

The Tag Match between Matt Taven and Mike Bennett (OGK / Honor No More) vs Rich Swan and Rhino was also Very Good!!! 

And that No DQ Match between Brian Myers and W. Morrissey is also entertaining!!! Love it when Myers duct taped Morrisey to the Ring and repeatedly destroyed him with the kendo stick and delivering his version of a van terminator. But the best bump was myers taking 2 Power Bombs on to the thumb tacks!!!

But sad thing here is Josh Alexander's Visa has expired so that's the reason for the storyline of him being suspended. Damn I will miss The Walking Weapon!!! This clearly stops his momentum and rise to the Top to challenge Moose and get the Impact World Championship.

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Winner! (+1) 1

As expected in NJPW witnessed High Level Wrestling Matches once again, Hikuleo vs Cody Chhunn and a highly entertaining tag match between FinJuice and Jonah and Bad Dude Tito. Then Josh Barnett vs Ren Narita, Josh Barnett is in NJPW!!! He is now Wrestling Outside his Blood Sport Promotion.

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 3