WWE Wrestling/Usapang Wrestling

1 hour ago, Beintetwo said:

Dami na namang released superstar ang WWE! 

sayang ung iba, hndi namaximze ung potential... 

keith lee didnt even need a storyline or gimmick and was so over the crowd, they just didnt use him. 

amazed they booted nia. thought her family ties made her untouchable. meh. never liked her anyway. 

also surprised with Eva Marie and Ember Moon. they literally just got off from feuds last month and they were let go. 

UPDATE: theres news reports that some who were let go were because they didnt want to be vaccinated. 

• Like (+1) 1
2 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

keith lee didnt even need a storyline or gimmick and was so over the crowd, they just didnt use him. 

amazed they booted nia. thought her family ties made her untouchable. meh. never liked her anyway. 

also surprised with Eva Marie and Ember Moon. they literally just got off from feuds last month and they were let go. 

UPDATE: theres news reports that some who were let go were because they didnt want to be vaccinated. 

I heard Nia Jax was released cause she refused to be vaccinated, she should have been released several months ago considering all the wrestlers she has injured, she is definitely one of the unsafest wrestlers to work with.

After they pushed Eva Marie so hard they suddenly released her? Why am i still surprised? I just hope WWE will come back to where it was used to be.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Triplemania Regia was Awesome!!!

What a Ladder Match between FTR and Lucha Bros!!!

Great Main Event!!! Jay Lethal, Bandido, Hijo del Vikingo, Bobby Fish and Samurau del Sol for the Championship!!!

And an Awesome Tag Team Match between Dragon Lee and Dralistico vs Laredo Kid and Willie Mack!!!

Plus a lot more of Good Matches!!!

• Like (+1) 3
On 11/30/2021 at 11:36 AM, Duel of Fate said:

Guiness Book of World Records officially recognized Natalya for having the most wins (500) and most matches (1400 professional) in the entire wrestling industry. 

too bad she never had the mic skills Trish Stratus or Sasha Banks or Becky Lynch has. She would have easily been the 🐐

Wow Good for her!!! Another feather in the cap for her and the Hart Family!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow!!! Just finished watching RING OF HONOR's Final Battle End of an Era. I almost cried after the event. This might be the last ROH Event ever. The future is uncertain, the company is taking a hiatus, the announcement that it will return in april 2022 is not yet sure. Can't get over the Great Matches that unfolded and the Genuine Emotions of the Wrestlers and all the fans in attentandance specially those who have been there from the start plus the video packages from former ROH Wrestlers and Champions, CM Punk, Bryan Danielson, Young Bucks, Hangman Adam Page, Adam Cole, Eddie Edwards etc. For sure Tyler Black, Samoa Joe, El Generico, Kevin Stein, Claudio Castagnoli would love to give a video as well but WWE is selfish and would definitely not allow them.

ROH wrestlers gave it their all and it really showed in the matches and I also love the appearances from wrestlers from other promotions, Deonna Purrazo, Adam Scherr, FTR, The Hex, looks like the ROH Titles will LIVE on through other promotions.

I Love you Ring of Honor!!! Hopefully you will return soon.

Edited by METALFREAK
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 2

My Favorite Wrestler Bandido tested positive for Covid19 again, Sad that he was not able to Wrestle and Defend his Title against Jonathan Gresham in Final Battle.

What an Event!!! ROH will always be remembered for the Great Talent they have produced almost all of the top guys of every promotion are ROH alumni.

I love that the commentators acknowledged their very loyal fans in attendance showing them on Camera and mentioning their names, those who have been there for 20 years and present in Final Battle, travelling from different states.

ROH!

Great Wrestling Promotion!

And What a Legacy!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 1 month later...

What else can I say ITS THE BEST TIME IN BEING A WRESTLING FAN!!! The Hangman Adam Page Bryan Danielson Matches were Great Matches!!! AEW Dynamite and Rampage always Delivers every week!!! The Women's Division is getting better and better, the women are improving at a very fast rate.

Then NJPW's Wrestle Kingdom 16 Night 1 and Night 2 were Great. As expected just like every year, plenty of 5 star Matches in the Biggest Wrestling Event in the World. Will Osprey, Kazuchki Okada, Jay White, Shingo Takagi had Great Matches.

Then Night 3!!! Promotion vs Promotion!!! NEW JAPAN vs NOAH!!! Every match is Freaking Exciting and Awesome!!!

Then how about Impact Wrestling! Hard To Kill kicked off 2022 with a Bang!!! Then followed up with a Good TV Show, Deonna Purrazo and Rok-C Killed It!!!

Great Wrestling Matches are being produced by these Promotions Night in and Night Out!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Beach Break Kicked Ass!!! From start to finish.

The Ladder Match between Sammy and Cody was Awesome!!! Those Bumps they did will make you jump from your seat, the superplex from the 10 ft ladder, the cutter from the ladder, the crossroads from the ladder, the senton from the top of the 12ft ladder landing on another ladder even the figure four using the ladder was innovative.

• Like (+1) 3

The Lights out match of Orange Cassidy and Adam Cole also delivered.

The Promo between Punk and MJF was Amazing!!!

The Storytelling of Jericho and Santana and Ortiz in the Trios Match was very good.

Even the match between Leyla and Red Velvet was entertaining. It just shows the vast improvement in the women's division. Kudos to the AEW coaches Dustin Rhodes, Jeremy Lin Etc.

• Like (+1) 3