Writings of the Heart

for you my wife,

it's been a while since we've been together,but everyday and ever since that day we have each other it feels like falling in love all over and over again..

i don't have any regrets and second thoughts of loving you,just everything it's you and tatam..

i'm sorry for sometimes i've been a jerk and stupid sometimes..

i know life is tough and rough sometimes but i'm not afraid to walk beside you and tatam..

for tatam i'm happy and thankful for giving me a chance to love and take good care of him

you and tatam is a blessings that God have given to me,i'm very much thankful..

momy and tatam thanks for coming a long...

i love you both...

from t2:lol:

Guest Riveria

I love you so much, those five words I tell you so much can't have more meaning than anything else ever possibly could. I love you with all my faults and all my achievements. I love you with all that I am. I love you for who you are. I hope in the quietest of the night when I whisper out to you, you'll know just what to do. You'll listen to hear my voice echoing how much I love you.

An Open Letter to the Men Who Broke My Heart; and the Persons Whose Hearts I Broke:

I now know why it did not work out. It was not because of the forgotten birthdays, or the missed anniversaries. It was not because we refused to make the time, and exert the necessary efforts to make it work. It was not because we held back, when we should have given it everything we had. It was not because of the unanswered phone calls, and text messages, and emails. It was not because we lied, cheated on, and deliberately hurt each other. It was not the games we played. It was not the late nights out with our friends, when we could have been with each other instead. It was not the shouting matches that led to weeks of not talking. It was not our refusal to accept each other, and our hell-bent resolve to change each other. It was not the dinners left cold, because we forgot to say that we weren’t coming home to eat. It was not the finger-pointing, and blame-throwing for everything that went wrong. It was not our differences, and the lack of wanting to compromise. It was not the carefully planned dates that never happened. It was not any of life’s little complications.

It was us.

I am not saying that we were never meant to be. We were. At that point when love was felt, it was real, it was meant to be. We were just not meant to be together forever. We were destined to meet, to teach each other lessons. These lessons should better prepare us, not for the coming of our one true love; but prepare us to accept the happiness that only we can bring ourselves.

Hey,

It's been nice knowing you. You always take care my dear. I hope that you've finally found the happiness that you are longing for. I am still your friend but for now I just need to stay away to help myself heal. I fell for you so much that I forgot about my own happiness. Don't get me wrong - you made me happy but I guess I just wanted so much more. I wanted to take care of you. I wanted to let you know how wonderful it is to be loved. It's OK - I understand that I am not the woman who will complete you. I will just be here in background, if you need somebody to talk, you know how to reach me.

I guess I lied when I told you that you can tell me everything - because I know there is only one thing that I can not bear to hear from you. You don't have to say it anymore - I know where I stand,

I did love you - still loving you.

I will miss you a lot.

SJ