Writings of the Heart

• 3 weeks later...

A year has passed. I feel like the past two months has been a good progression of even more healing and recovery for my heart. While there have been several recent episodes of tears and breakdown, I've been able to recover better from it compared to the never-ending episodes the past year. I know I can't fall down anymore cause I've hit rock bottom, and I'm just climbing back again to the light.

Losing you made me realize so many things, and the biggest of it was how much I really loved you and how your mere presence meant to me. You were my world, you will always be. Someone might eventually find its way to my heart, but your memories will always be here.

• Sad (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

we pine for love lost

of  memories spent in days of happy  sunshine

seemingly endless moments  when I called you mine

I look at snapshots 

of places and times and unforgotten

of a love kept alive  within this heart that still beats for you and calls your name

but there is no answer

only stillness . and the long aching silence.

Edited by FF
  • Like (+1) 1

Paalam. 
Gasgas na pamagat
Pero ito ay kailangan isulat
Konti lang ang makakaalam
Na Ako'y magpapaalam
Alam ko naman na kaya mo
Kaya ito na ang huling sasabihin ko
Hindi naman ako kawalan
Kaya kailangan na kitang pakawalan
Kung ito ang magpapagaan sa nararamdaman
Sana ay iyong maintindihan
Kailangan ko ng lumisan
Bago pa ako ay maiwan
Sa mga yakap mong kay higpit
Sa isip mananatiling mapait
Marami pa akong gustong sabihin
Alaala mo ay mananatiling nasa akin
Pero hanggang dito nalang
Salamat, tayo nga siguro'y panandalian lamang.

• 2 weeks later...

This industry does not make therapist or attendants become less of a human being. Treat them like a person and be a decent person. You should be grateful that they are there to serve you. You may have money to spend but you don't own them and you can't buy them. 

I can see you in my mind, far away on the beaches of Blundellsands. You were waiting for me, my love. 

You have renovated our home, a quaint little house along cookie cutter houses with white sidings and small spruce trees planted from a few springs ago. The rustle of the maple leaves in the cold breeze as I pulled towards the driveway.

I brought something for dinner I thought you wouldn't mind, a little bit of sherry wine on our lamb steaks tonight. 

You've made love to me after dinner. I couldn't wait for you, you were hot as I was. 

I gave my all, I gave everything, every bit of sweat and crumpled sheets and my nakedness.

You couldn't wait to push it in me, I welcomed you, I was faint and hurting and you thrusted it in me.

You pulled my body towards yours as you mount me and taking strides.

Until we felt wasted on the sheets and we'd do it again afterwards. 

How I wish I'd see your face again. 

On the beaches of blundellsands. You were waiting for me. 

I wish We'd make love again.  I wish I'm everything you'd hope for me to be.

Edited by NightWriter
4 minutes ago, handsomebob said:

sana nga ikaw na para sa akin KAT! 😘

I am tired of falling in love and falling out of love!

viber ka na uy, gagawin nating love letter profile natin parehas, hahahaha

Ikaw talaga. Ang bilis mo naman. 😌 May crush ako sayo, no! ❤️Iniisip ko pa kung sasagutin na kita eh. Siguro ilang weeks pa. LOL.

Edited by NightWriter

I met you when you were down. Wished you well and hoped you'll be better. You thanked me and appreciated the sentiments and we moved on with our lives.

Time passed by and you were down again. I wished you well again and hoped for you to be better again. You thanked me again and appreciated the sentiments but maybe fate is bringing us together, we got to know each other better.

I knew you more and more each day. I accepted who and how you are. But as more people are still coming and going in your life, I maybe just the soup of the day in yours. I'll just make the most of it while I'm still here. And if the time comes when you'll be sick of me, I'll go out quietly and thank you for the wonderful memories.