Writings of the Heart

To my heart:

Don't force yourself to answer the "whys", "what could have been" and "hows" right now because you won't find the answer.

Time is the only universal band-aid for loss. You may not find the answers for now but as time passes you will learn to heal and recover. ❤

Edited by Gamb1t

Pain in My Heart

Here I am alone in this empty room
And let my mind just fly you to the end
Thoughts of you still linger in my memory
Wondering why my life is not that fair
I could still recall, those memories of you
The joy and all your laughter
The love that we've been through
Oh I can't believe, you're gone...
I don't want to remember
The things we used to do
All the things that remind me of you
I don't want to hear those songs
Those songs we used to sing
'Cause I don't wanna feel the pain in my heart
Talkin' to my self, for reasons I can't find
Findin' out why everything went wrong
Tears fallin' down on my cheeks
That I've been tryin' to hold
I just dunno if I could still go on
I wanted you to stay
The tears began to show
You said you care for me
But then you have to go
And now I know, you're gone
I don't want to remember
The things we used to do
I just can't believe, you're gone...
I don't want to remember
The things we used to do
And I don't want to remember
The things we used to do

Grief.jpg

Masarap maging masaya kung alam mo na suportado ka ng mga taong nag mamahal sayo.. 

Minsan naman di mo mabasa kung ano nasa isip ng isang tao pabago bago na lang bigla. nakakapagod minsan umunawa pero choice naman naten kung ano ba dapat gawin umunawa o sumuko sa mga bagay na nakakapagod intindihin. May mga bagay na guguluhin ka ng isip at puso.  

Isang malalim na paghinga para makapag isip ng maayos sa mga bawat minuto o oras na tumatakbo sa isipan naten. 

• Sad (+1) 2
20 minutes ago, Lexi of TVS said:

Masarap maging masaya kung alam mo na suportado ka ng mga taong nag mamahal sayo.. 

Minsan naman di mo mabasa kung ano nasa isip ng isang tao pabago bago na lang bigla. nakakapagod minsan umunawa pero choice naman naten kung ano ba dapat gawin umunawa o sumuko sa mga bagay na nakakapagod intindihin. May mga bagay na guguluhin ka ng isip at puso.  

Isang malalim na paghinga para makapag isip ng maayos sa mga bawat minuto o oras na tumatakbo sa isipan naten. 

Hinga ng malalim. Take things one step at a time. Di man natin alam ang dahilan kung bat nangyayari ang mga ito, pero malalagpasan din natin lahat.

• Like (+1) 2

there are times in my life i wander how important it is to consider someone special. i've never been in love, never felt the difference of admiration or true love. there are books telling us the difference but it really differs from personal experience. i've known you for quite a while now. you made our conversations interesting, as i'm a man of few words, you became the person i talk to, made me happy and your the one and only person that understood me for who i am and for who i should be. its quite mushy to say you made me feel the importance of living, but i guess i realized the meaning of life when i knew you. some men might think having a girlfriend boost their manhood whatsoever but having a girlfriend to love, cherish, care for, and share your life with changes me, and not boost my manhood but made a man out of me. what made me realized that i found my destiny in you is not the companionship nor the friendship but the way you made me laugh. some might say watch a movie that will make you laugh or go watch a comedy show that will out supply your lungs air laughing. the difference in our laughs, is the way you made my laugh loving my life. i love you for the simpliest reasons. it maybe vague, it maybe plain but it's all i ask for. no matter what obstacles we encounter in our pretty perfect world, i'll always be here to love, cherish, care and share the rest of my life giving you the best of what the world could give...and to answer the difference between true love from admiration is that, admiration is giving one person acknowledgement and respect, while true love is recognizing a person for showing you the importance of existance and that is worth the courtesy of respect...

to M ,

We only have met recently but there was something in me that became so attached to you, it was like a jolt of lightning that I can never explain, you know what I was going through and you came at the right moment and I knew you were hurting too and I know as well that I was at the right moment in your life....we both need each other to heal, If you read this, know that I care for you so much and I am determined to make this work with us....

from

Harina :)

• Like (+1) 1

dear heart,

earlier this morning, i woke up and smell the brezzy morning dew. as i look down the potted plants, they seem healthier as they stand firmly on the soil. as i go back from my room, i took my mug and pour some hot and cold water. that is so refreshing in the morning. it is so nice to start a day with good vibes. while staring outside, i pick up my phone and start browsing the MTC page and reading stories. of course, i will never skip reading FRs. have a nice day to all MTC members ;)

Hey you,

Wherever you are now, im having a really really bad day. I woke up feeling down and i started to cry. 

it has been several weeks since i last felt this way.

i dont know where you are. I dont know what's with your life now. All i know is today, im angry at you. Because you said you'd be there for me whenever i feel this way. But you are not. 

I hope tomorrow turns out to be a better day

And the days after forever...

Bebeko,

We all want to live forever. That is the driving force behind all Life. From simple slime, to dinosaurs, to humans on space shuttles; the spark of life within us all, seeks to survive, improve, flourish, and spread. That is its creed.

In a hundred years we have gone from sailing ships to B1B superbombers. In twenty, we have gone from the first Apple to the Pentium 4 sitting in my desk, to Cray supercomputers. The pace of life is accelerating beyond all belief.

In a thousand years, we will be mastering the universe itself, the stars our playground. The galaxy as our viewing screen. What excitement!

I want to live to see that! I want to be part of that! and you too, my dear, my love, my sweet, you to want a slice of it? I see the answer in the gleam of your beautiful light-brown eyes. 
The hunger, the need, to live forever, to see the story unfold. To feel the thrill!

And so we shall live forever! Come with me and continue our line, that our flesh, combined, may carry on through the ages, and the millennia to come. That so long as it not fail, then, a part of us shall always live on. For all time.

Look at our families, my dear, so diverse and dangerous in many ways. Will the legends and stories stop here, with us? Is it all going to end with our time? NO! With an optimism that can only come from the billions of years that Life has struggled in this planet, we say, NO! We shall continue, we shall struggle, we shall persevere, you and me, together, we shall live forever.

Hanggang may saysay, ang kasaysayan
Hanggang may likha, ang Maylikha

Kwek2