Writings of the Heart

Kiss me like you mean it. With your eyes closed and our noses touching, and your breath hot with anticipation. Let me savour your tongue as it rolls in my mouth slowly, intoxicating me with the tingling feeling only you know how to give. 💋 — eve 090621

• Like (+1) 2

It takes time to heal the wounds of the past. Hindi sa lahat ng oras tayo ay okay. May mga pagkakataon na tayo ay malulungkot, masasaktan. And it is fine. Ibig sabihin naging totoo tayo sa mga naramdaman natin. Take things one day at a time, hanggang sa masabi natin na okay na tayo. Lagi din natin tandaan na may mga taong handang puntahan ka sa mga pagkakataong ikaw ay malungkot. Di man natin sila madalas nakakausap, pero nanjan lang sila. Wag ka mag-alala, makakarating ka rin sa araw na hindi na masakit ang lahat. Gaya nga ng sabi, "There's a rainbow always after the rain." 😀

• Like (+1) 1
  • Winner! (+1) 2

"THANK YOU"

For me, I didn't considered our meetup a coincidence. I know we meet for a very special reason. "Clueless" But whatever it is, I'm glad and thankful that I have you as my friend.  Thank you so much for your care, kindness, and for being such an amazing friend and thank you for being you. Thank you for the moments of silence we share together, where words don’t need to be said, but we know we are in it together. I will never forget everything that you have done for me in this world. 

Sooner, you’ll no longer feel my presence, you’ll never even miss my absence. I just hope that someday, when our roads meet again, you will still be the person I used to call a friend...

• Like (+1) 2