Jack and Jill went up the hill

For just an itty bitty.

Jill's now two months overdue,

And Jack has left the city.

Jack and Jill

Went up the hill

And planned to do some kissing.

Jack made a pass, and grabbed her ass

And now two of his front teeth are missing.

Don't justify all the lies that you've said. I won't believe you anymore.

I tried to understand the situation but you're making this more complicated as it is.

Again action speaks louder than words. You became complacent. I thought I am secured.

We failed again. And as I've said I'm not coming back for another bouts of lies.

Love is not sweeter the second time around because the timing was off the first time.

I've been meaning to put this out but I just can't post this up on my Facebook wall so here I am.

It's been a while since I've had a girlfriend and I've read in another thread about online hook-ups. Tried the app and honestly, it does work. I've had a few chats where sex is brought up and my chat mates seems to be game. Thing is, when an invitation to meet is presented to me, for some weird reason, my "Kuya" mode turns on and I kinda turn down the offers. When I was younger, I'd take each and every opportunity to get laid for free. Then I just realized how much I want sweet soft kisses, good conversations while cuddling and prefer sweet love making than cheap sex where a connection is actually part of the equation. And is it crazy if I actually prefer to see a girl's smile meant for me than a naked random woman in my bed. Still hoping I'd meet the right woman for me one of these days

Edited by staticghost

I can tell myself all day "be HEARTless,

f*ck em" but in all reality, I have a big

ass HEART and can't treat people bad,

that's just not me.

So here, I offer you my crazy (baliw) and unfaithful (salawahan) HEART...to tell you with all honesty and clear conscience...that you have a special place in that big ass HEART of mine.

So SMILE...strive to be happy...and may you always have JOY and hapiness in your HEART! =)

How do i start? First, I'm watching Gloria Vanderbilt's life on HBO Go - you know, the heiress?

It was such an extraordinary life.I wasn't quite aware of Levi's back then, curduroys and Gloria Vanderbilt is all i've worn. But anyway - enough of me. Let me just tell you how i feel about you.

I promised that i'd take the picture of the park you were in during the time you drove to my city a few months ago. The picture you've sent was vague and green and no flowers and i believe you took it wee days after Winter and the whole greens are starting to heal from the rampage of cold. I walked to that place last weekend and there were flowers now. I wonder what you were thinking about that time when you were there.

You and i had been talking for quite awhile, you're so cognitive on how i feel when my feet was itching because of the dry weather and you made me laugh. You are so sweet to me while i was in the covers on the phone and we talked for hours and hours on end on absolute trivialities - we very much run the verizon mill don't we? and everything seemed so blissfully surreal and i just can't help but wonder what your true intentions are.

Living in this part of the world where complacency is just a made-up word and people are like lonely islands of themselves - i am afraid of the future holds between us.

I hope the time we have the chance to meet - i hope we'd see more than the garden.

I believe, there's a couple of Monet's nextdoor.

Edited by Nightwriter

Pablo Picasso's painting, Le Rêve (The Dream) in it's radical simplistic beauty does not follow the mold of other exquisite portraits of women by other renowned artists like Sandro Botticelli's - Birth of Venus, Johannes Vermeer's - Girl with a Pearl Earring, Edgar Degas' ballerinas, Claude Monet's portraits of Camille, or the very famous smile of Leonardo da Vinci's - Mona Lisa.

In it's abstract boldness, Le Rêve shows the beauty of being different and encourages the beholder to think, act and feel beyond the normal and the obvious. It pushed accepted norms and boundaries beyond their limits. It transcends time and space.

post-526772-0-88301300-1494551940_thumb.jpg

Note to self:

You may think you don't deserve the love of a woman you like, and you probably don't. She sure can find a better guy than you, someone who's filthy rich and can give her a great life. But how come you feel happy when she's around, when just seeing her is enough to lift your mood in an otherwise toxic day? How come you steal glances at her and look away, blushing, when she sees you? How come you deliberately turn down prospects of promiscuity if not for the faint hope that she is The One and that you would change for her?

... Known for his intense personality, Pablo Picasso produced art & love women with undiminished force until his death in 1973, at the age of 91.

To live and love fiercely and squeeze every bit of our existence on this planet... Such a Life will undoubtedly be beautiful.

Pablo Picasso's "Woman with book" - Another daringly different and bold work of art that juxtaposes knowledge with eroticism.

post-526772-0-09375100-1494647857_thumb.jpg

Edited by Unwritten
  • Like (+1) 1