Pc Or Console?

azrach187

PC (MSI GX660) and console (PS Vita, PS3, PS4).

They both have their pros and cons.

For the PC:

Pros:

Better graphics,

4K screen (though most games doesn't support it yet, 10/18/15)

Hardware customizability

STEAM!!!!

Supports cheap controllers

Upgrade is cheap

Emulators

Cons:

It doesn't have console exclusives like the last of us, uncharted, gears of war, forza, etc.

Compatibility issue (like what happened to arkham knight)

Console:

Pros:

Exclusives

Next gen games!

First party games are just simply awesome and of high quality

Support

Cons:

Games are expensive AF!

More multiplayer please

Damn those expensive controllers

XB1 vs PS4 vs WIIU vs 3DS vs Vita vs PS3 vs X360 exclusives

Console if the purpose is purely gaming.

1. I'm comfortable with my PS3's 720p-1080p resolution.

2. I'm even more comfortable with my PS4's always 1080p resolution.

3. Plug and play. You don't have to worry about any kind of specs when buying games. As long as its for PS3/PS4 and the label indicates that, you're good to go.

4. I'm used to playing FPS on PS consoles using the DS3/DS4 controllers.

5. I have plenty of friends in the PS Network (PSN).

6. I get to enjoy free-to-play games through PS Plus.

7. There are no compatibility issues with the accessories.

8. It's plug n' play on my TV's HDMI connection.

Pero I perfectly understand if other guys out there prefer the PC. Kanya-kanyang trip lang yan. Mas trip ko lang talaga maglaro sa console. :)

Console if the purpose is purely gaming.

1. I'm comfortable with my PS3's 720p-1080p resolution.

2. I'm even more comfortable with my PS4's always 1080p resolution.

3. Plug and play. You don't have to worry about any kind of specs when buying games. As long as its for PS3/PS4 and the label indicates that, you're good to go.

4. I'm used to playing FPS on PS consoles using the DS3/DS4 controllers.

5. I have plenty of friends in the PS Network (PSN).

6. I get to enjoy free-to-play games through PS Plus.

7. There are no compatibility issues with the accessories.

8. It's plug n' play on my TV's HDMI connection.

Pero I perfectly understand if other guys out there prefer the PC. Kanya-kanyang trip lang yan. Mas trip ko lang talaga maglaro sa console. :)

This.

That said, I used to be a PC gamer, until I felt that the hassle to keep up with the hardeware cycle to play the latest games took it's toll on my patience. I used to spend more time optimizing a games settings to get the best balance of playable framerates and eye candy than playing the game itself.

Quit PC gaming and stayed exclusively console starting the PS3/X360 era - never looked back.

You can never go wrong with both but here's my suggestion

If you want the casual gaming in your living room id go with consoles?
but if you already have a pc and your planning to buy a console I would suggest going for the console which has more exclusive games like nintendo wii u
why? because almost all console games can be downloaded for free in the internet, unless you plan to play online.

another reason to buy a console is because you have friends who plays online with a particular console for example I own a console because I like to play nba online with my friends and relatives

But if you aim to have an all in one machine you can never go wrong with a pc but the downside of this one will be the price but performance wise its really worth it I own a ps4 and I can say that the graphics a crappy compared to my pc ( this will vary depending on your video card)

I would say that an average pc will cost you around 30-35k and a gaming rig would be around 60-150k
console will cost you 18,000-21,000
+Additional controller
+Premium subscription like PSN or Xbox live 2500-3500 monthly / yearly
+Games 1600-2600 monthly

You can never go wrong with both but here's my suggestion

If you want the casual gaming in your living room id go with consoles?
but if you already have a pc and your planning to buy a console I would suggest going for the console which has more exclusive games like nintendo wii u
why? because almost all console games can be downloaded for free in the internet, unless you plan to play online.

another reason to buy a console is because you have friends who plays online with a particular console for example I own a console because I like to play nba online with my friends and relatives

But if you aim to have an all in one machine you can never go wrong with a pc but the downside of this one will be the price but performance wise its really worth it I own a ps4 and I can say that the graphics a crappy compared to my pc ( this will vary depending on your video card)

I would say that an average pc will cost you around 30-35k and a gaming rig would be around 60-150k
console will cost you 18,000-21,000
+Additional controller
+Premium subscription like PSN or Xbox live 2500-3500 monthly / yearly
+Games 1600-2600 monthly