High School Or College

I miss definitely both!!

Highschool: kalokohan, lakwatsa, maggulo, magasar....lahat

College: babae, babae, babae, babae.......ang dami talaga ng mga magaganda,

tama yung sinabi ng malibog kong teacher ko noong HS, mas maraming seksi't magaganda

sa college kaysa sa HS.

kaya mga bata samantalahin nyo na minsan lang ito....

I miss both. I miss highschool because of all the adventures me and my friends have. The practical jokes, the silly stuff, the slumber parties, cutting classes. I some of my highschool friends. What I miss about college is the people and the places that me and my friends have been to. The parties, concerts, the group dates, cutting classes to see movies... :D

Edited by Moon_Sabine

I miss high school dahil sa mga ka flipan nang barkada non.... puro pa astig kahit takutin nmn, mga cutting classes, mga crushes na kaklase at teachers, at syempre...pang boso sa mga cr nang babae.... :evil:

sa college nmn, inuman pagkatapos nang klase, mga gimiks, parties, girls girls and more girls, inter-colleges sa intrams dahil dami mung magiging fans na girls from other dept... mga road trips and did i already mention girls.... :lol:

k!xT3r!!!

B)

Hey guys, which do you miss more, your high school life or your college one?

I always think that i had more elbow room to do stuff during college but it also had its share of responsibilities. Unlike high school where you could live a care free life (although i didn't have a car then :( ).

Share your thoughts. Peace :D

Both.

Actually I LOVE BEING A STUDENT, that's why I spent 4 years in High School, took 8 years to finish my first College degree (normally completed in 4), got two Masters Degrees, and plan to pursue a 3rd Masters or maybe take up Law.

Not meant to boast, people. I just really love to be in school. Why? In college it was because of the cute collegialas, and the Masters courses because I love the intellectual intercourse (my classmates were cute, too, by the way....hehehe) :P

PEACE!!! :flower:

My closest friends are from high school...so masmadalas pag usapan ang high school, so i guess masmiss ko ang highschool.

Pero mas wild gimmicks nung college.

Masmiss ko high school because it seems so long ago and parang sobrang bata pa ako nun. parang ibang tao na ko ngayon, haha ang looking back at my high school days is like looking through a "pensieve"