First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

nag golf aq..... golf golf golf golf golf golf golf golf... golf golf golf golf golf.... golf golf golf golf golf.........

alak p repaps!!!!!!! golf golf golf golf golf golf golf golf golf golf.....

ayus tlg mg golf....

ahahahahahahaha!!! http://foolstown.com/sm/jok.gif huy baka balls mo na ma shoot mo sa goal!

para di OT

inom parin....

inom lang lagi....

kahit major o minor break up

kahit imagined break up

kahit ala naman talagang i-be-break up...

basta laklak lang....

ahahahahahahaha!!! http://foolstown.com/sm/jok.gif huy baka balls mo na ma shoot mo sa goal!

para di OT

inom parin....

inom lang lagi....

kahit major o minor break up

kahit imagined break up

kahit ala naman talagang i-be-break up...

basta laklak lang....

grabe k!!

panu m nlman?....

u huh...

hole in one p nga e!!!

just found myself walking papunta ng legaspi village ... papunta sa travel agent .. then i booked myself flight going to dumaguete ... wanted to go somewhere i didn't know anyone ... spent 7 days there ... pag-uwi ko ng manila ... stupid ex-bf was at the airport waiting for me ... just not sure how he found out about my trip to dumaguete ...

that was years ago ... and yearly since then ... i go to dumaguete to clear my head .... became a yearly thing for me ...

• 1 month later...
KO'd my electric fan

then assaulted my windows (broke one slashing my wrist in the process)

tried to get my friends in trouble by trying to pick fights with anyone I saw.

I had issues back then.

:(

get drunk...isolate myself, create poems..listen to depressing songs...drown in self pity and self hate and yeah...that too :wacko:

Nagpunta sa Paradise (west ave.) that same night ng break up. Nag VIP...tapos nung pauwi, dumaan sa kiyoshi para magpamasahe at magpa HJ... I have been going to clubs snd MP's 3-4 times a week. Hanggang ngayon ginagawa ko pa rin para lang malibang. Break up happened roughly 1 month ago lang. No regrets, I am having the time of my life. Parang ayoko na nga magka serious relationship. At least sa ginagawa ko, walang heartaches nor any arguements. Pag di mo type yung girl, you can start all over the following day. Only downside is masakit sa bulsa. :P

1. I cried so bad.

2. nagmukmok sa room. metallica songs were uploaded on my mp3.

3. set skeds to meet friends once a week.

4. biglaan byahe sa friend ko sa batanggas

5. worked overtimie at work

6. puro laro videogames

7. i cried uli..

8. i cried naman..

just to keep my mind preoccupied..

Edited by _Honey_

4 days before christmas yun eh. so bakasyon, i slept with my fxckbuddy the same night, called a long lost f#&k buddy and screwed her the next night. SEBs. i had enough fxck buddies to have sex with, a diff girl every weekend on a 2 month rotation, i even calendared their period para safe, naka synchronize pa. haha sick

by summer i dated a few girls, pero iba talaga pag nasanay ka sa sex lang... nawala ang the moves pag formal date waste of money yung wine and dine. but i needed to date to keep me balanced.

got back together after almost a year, nag hesitate pa ako to take her back... pero all's well that ends well. up to now wala siya idea, she still thinks i was just sulking the whole time. oh cmon!!! im not that losery. then she saw my list years after, she was asking who the fxck these girls are, sabi ko... "ahhh yan yung mga na kiss ko since birth saka yung day".