First Thing U Did After A Major Break-up?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well she cheated on me. with a married guy who promised her that he will leave his wife for her. first thing i did, was to confide to her girl best friend who i knew had a little crush on me. f#&ked her bestfriend, she found out and they were no longer best friends. gave the guy my blessing and wished them the best. then hit on his wife... nothing happened, we just had coffee but that was enough to get death threats from the guy. then seeing my ex behind the guy's back and f#&king her lang. then started dating again until i finally forgot the pain and found out there are way cooler people out there.

he never left his wife. girl ended up alone. this was 10 years ago. now im f#&k buddies with this ex.

I tried to assess the damages, try to be happy living alone before trying to find someone else again.... Love today is hard to come by, same as trust and respect... Many people are just about the Money, some just for benefits, its hard to look for someone who would really like me or love me. So I would just let it be, and let what ever flows my way flow, it's hard to commit if the other does not commit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

1st thing syempre iyak lang. Sinubukang ayusin kaso ayaw na e. After nya sabihing lets save na for wedding. 3months after, gusto nya daw maging free. 😱

2nd stalk sa fb hahaha. Mahal na mahal nya sarili nya. Enjoy na enjoy syang single. Iyun iyak na naman. Kahit may meeting pigil na pigil ang iyak.pag uwi iyak

3rd sa sobrang sakit talaga, nagkasuicidal thoughts. Para kasing wala ng sasakit pa so better end it. Buti nalang full support ang family and friends so nabura agad ang thoughts di na naging action.

4th ninamnam lang talaga ung sakit. Hanggang sa maaccept. Medyo matagal pero kinaya naman.

5th had fun rebuilding my self and found love again.

• 2 weeks later...