I used to breed freshwater fishes, but ive been out of circulation for a long time.....its just now that the yearning is back and i wanna breed again.......i used to breed mollies,swordtails and oscars.....actually pinapakain k yung mga molly sa oscar hehehhehe.......i also used to have arowanas, goldfish angelfish.........binenta k na and yung arowana k kasi nagsuicide 6 years ago......

any suggestions from u peeps kung ano ok ibreed ngyn????? i hava 2 75 gal idle aquariums and 2 50 gal idle aquarium.....gusto k mag ka pond din sa house any idea how to build one????? thanks

ei dude! if you plan to seel your 75g and stand please let me know. i'm still on the look out for a bigger tank. thanks!

share ko lang...

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j319/oxydiesel31/from%20my%20phone/48a56a17.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j319/oxydiesel31/from%20my%20phone/Oxy293.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j319/oxydiesel31/from%20my%20phone/Oxy238.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j319/oxydiesel31/from%20my%20phone/Oxy229.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j319/oxydiesel31/from%20my%20phone/Oxy233.jpg

Edited by oxydiesel
Here's my comment on your set up.

If you will remove those substrates then it will look like a betta breeding tank because of the plants.

Let me know what fish you want and I'll give you some advices on as to how the set up should be.

hey dude! i still have my thoughts set on a crown tail. i will not be breeding at the moment due to space constraints. what i was aiming at was something like a zen tank for me to look at until i fall asleep. any advise? thanks man!

hey dude! i still have my thoughts set on a crown tail. i will not be breeding at the moment due to space constraints. what i was aiming at was something like a zen tank for me to look at until i fall asleep. any advise? thanks man!

What's the size of your tank ? I suggest yuo go for a cichlid instead there are a lot of dwarf cichlids available locally. All you need to do is to completely scratch whatever you have now and use either Boracay sand or dark sand as your substrate then some skull rocks and get some colorful cichlids.

personally para sa akin e hindi ko aadvise sa iyo na ipagsama mo.

pag tagal tagal mo nalang silang isama kasi bubugbugin lang nung lalake ung babae at sayang naman db?

lagyan mo muna ng divider.

mas maganda sa 10 gal or 20 gal sila.

pare ibig sabihin ba pwede mo rin sila pagsama later, nang hindi sila mag papatayan?..gaano mo sila katagal kailangan i-divider baka mo pagsama sama? :)

This is actually one of my greatest frustrations, I don't know much about fishes, but I got really allured to those weird looking ones, so I bought the wierd looking ones that I can find, I bought a shovelhead, botia,eel loach ,featherfin catfish (my fave, isang dangkal na sya ngayun), and this other cat fish I forgot it's name black one with spots and its almost rounded, with really hard and sharp back and side fins, it cost around P385 in bio reaserch, put them togther..ayun pinatay nila yung shovelhead..the aquarium did'nt really look good also kc I dont have any artistic skills in designing it.. :(

it's 10"x6"x6". that's a good idea! are cichlids hard to maintain? coz with bettas you don't need aerators. is it the same for cichlids? where do you get boracay sand? thanks man!

Ok the size of your tank is only suitable for dwarf cichlids. Here's what you want to put in your tank.

Choose either of these .

1. Kribensis like 6 pcs and you can also put 6 pcs of Congo Tetra

2. Apistogramma baenschi 6 pcs

3. Ramirezi 6 pcs

4. Julidochromis Malieri 6 pcs

5. Leilupi 6 pcs

6. African Blockhead 6 pcs (This is so nice)

There are a lot more dwarf cichlids available in the market. Just let me know which cichlid you want and we will design the tank set up for you.

BTW : Boracay sand can be purchased in Cartimar.

This is actually one of my greatest frustrations, I don't know much about fishes, but I got really allured to those weird looking ones, so I bought the wierd looking ones that I can find, I bought a shovelhead, botia,eel loach ,featherfin catfish (my fave, isang dangkal na sya ngayun), and this other cat fish I forgot it's name black one with spots and its almost rounded, with really hard and sharp back and side fins, it cost around P385 in bio reaserch, put them togther..ayun pinatay nila yung shovelhead..the aquarium did'nt really look good also kc I dont have any artistic skills in designing it.. :(

Ok do you still have the tank with you ? what's the dimension or how many gallons ? do you have an existing fish on it ? let me know your thoughts and let's see what I can do in order for you to make yuor tank presentable and suitable for the fish you like.

Mahal consultation fee ko ha lol just kidding.

Ok the size of your tank is only suitable for dwarf cichlids. Here's what you want to put in your tank.

Choose either of these .

1. Kribensis like 6 pcs and you can also put 6 pcs of Congo Tetra

2. Apistogramma baenschi 6 pcs

3. Ramirezi 6 pcs

4. Julidochromis Malieri 6 pcs

5. Leilupi 6 pcs

6. African Blockhead 6 pcs (This is so nice)

There are a lot more dwarf cichlids available in the market. Just let me know which cichlid you want and we will design the tank set up for you.

BTW : Boracay sand can be purchased in Cartimar.

umm, pwede wag scientific names?

ang alam ko lang kasi e yung tangerine, convict, etc..

hehe..

kaso nagpapatayn sila

teka, pati yung jaguar!

lol

mga magkano naman yan at gano sila kalalalaki.

ilang gallons yung aquarium niya?

umm, pwede wag scientific names?

ang alam ko lang kasi e yung tangerine, convict, etc..

hehe..

kaso nagpapatayn sila

teka, pati yung jaguar!

lol

mga magkano naman yan at gano sila kalalalaki.

ilang gallons yung aquarium niya?

Tangerine alone is a very nice fish convicts will k*ll them (see the name itself lol) Jaguars can only be joined by huge Ciclichlids like hornets, etc. coz they might k*ll the smaller one's too.

Price range of these Dwarf Cichlids are from P50 and up. African Blockheads are like P300 and up each, I have almost 20 pcs here and I might sell it, of course half of the market price.

Tangerine alone is a very nice fish convicts will k*ll them (see the name itself lol) Jaguars can only be joined by huge Ciclichlids like hornets, etc. coz they might k*ll the smaller one's too.

Price range of these Dwarf Cichlids are from P50 and up. African Blockheads are like P300 and up each, I have almost 20 pcs here and I might sell it, of course half of the market price.

i remember my jaguar fish back in hs

bully siya at astig

atkot mga oscar ko dun kahit mas malaki sila :D

yung dwarf cichlids ba marami sa cartimar nun?

alam ba nila yung mga yun?

i remember my jaguar fish back in hs

bully siya at astig

atkot mga oscar ko dun kahit mas malaki sila :D

yung dwarf cichlids ba marami sa cartimar nun?

alam ba nila yung mga yun?

Jaguar is considered as one of the bulliest fish, they out to bitchslap other fishes including oscars.

Dwarf cichlids yes you can find it in Cartimar the newest strain there is Apisto they are small and very nice.