Kissing On The First Date

5 minutes ago, X-23 said:

Diskarte na nun guy yun. Kung need ko pa sya turuan eh nako umuwi na lang sya. Lol!

TRUE, I mean that would show if HE has game or not...pero kung ayaw mo naman uurong ka sa kiss di ba?? ahaha...

:)

what if TORPE talaga??? would you initiate if you like him of course!

Edited by handsomebob
2 hours ago, handsomebob said:

TRUE, I mean that would show if HE has game or not...pero kung ayaw mo naman uurong ka sa kiss di ba?? ahaha...

:)

what if TORPE talaga??? would you initiate if you like him of course!

Yeah if I like him I would ask him, “ayaw mo ba ko ikiss?” 

Usually talaga they dont initiate kse naiilang. For some reason natutuwa ako sa ganun at ako na nag-aaya. 😁😂 

5 hours ago, X-23 said:

Yeah if I like him I would ask him, “ayaw mo ba ko ikiss?” 

Usually talaga they dont initiate kse naiilang. For some reason natutuwa ako sa ganun at ako na nag-aaya. 😁😂 

hahaha..I am sure mabibigla yun....but alam na pag ikaw ang nag sabi...automatic torrid na ba yun?? hahaha..

sana pala maka date kita para hindi ako mag initiate ng kiss sayu, hahahaha

• Haha (+1) 1

comrades . my two favorite words when it comes to  the sharing of opinions . It depends. Minsan d lang kiss on the first date.

Met a girl on a dating site. Okay naman sarap kausap online .  Tapos lunch date dapat. She cancelled at the last minute.  Konting patience. Chat pa din. Shared life stories . Senti songs. Kasama sa sharing our previous experiences of hot steamy sex.

Two days later coffee at starbucks. And hindi na meetup dahil she asked  to be picked up. After picking her up wow da bomb. Petite pretty and gazongas to die for. And when our eyes met you could feel the sizzle.

"Hi" I said. " Hi" she smiled back .

Cut the long story short our date in Starbucks morphed into a six hour romp at a nearby motmot. 

Second story was with a French Canadian belle who ran a sizeable garments factory doing sub con work for a a brand of Canadian casual wear.

The company I worked for supplied detergents for washing fabrics and I set up a meet to make a pitch. Tall , pretty but what stood out was a beak for a nose and her deep hazel eyes ( i found out later na quarter native american pala siya ).

I made the pitch. And as pitches go you have to maintain eye contact with the client throughout. As I went on , you could feel a subtle  change in the air and in her eyes as her gaze started to change from professional interest to a somewhat softer look. We shook hands after and she promised to get back soon with a reply.

Two days later she called back to say we clinched the three year supply deal we offered.

I was profuse in thanks . And she was gracious in turn.

" We should have dinner to celebrate " I said. She quickly accepted.

I picked her up at her office . Her attire made me hopeful . Deep red mini dress that showed ample curves.

We had dinner and drinks and this time business was not on the menu. I laughed at her jokes and she laughed at mine . After a three hour long dinner  I asked the lady if she would like to be brought home.

It was a short drive from the resto to her place. When I stopped outside her gate , she looked at me and smiled  " Want to have coffee inside ? "

I smiled back and accepted.

Once inside we grabbed at each other  , we kissed and off went our clothes. Needless to say we did have coffee ...in the morning after.

Sometimes you get more than a kiss. 🙂

Edited by FF
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i tried asking ng kiss sa lips. first official date namin noon pero dumaan na ako sa ligawan sa ibang paraan before that. kami na rin that time. after going out at bago ko siya ihatid pauwi may dinaanan muna kaming private place. then may ibinigay ako sa kanya na jewelry at saka nga ako nagrequest ng kiss. pero sabi niya na hanggang sa cheeks lang dahil sa magiging asawa lang daw niya ibibigay yung halik niya sa labi. kaya ayun nga hanggang sa cheeks lang ako.