San Miguel Beer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/4/2021 at 2:41 AM, slimansantoso said:

Will the SMB Death Five (Ross, Cabagnot, Lassiter, Santos and Fajardo) get separated?

I wish and hope they would all retire in a SMB Uniform.

Yet there is always a possibility of them being traded while they still have trade value.

Maybe the Instability of Basketball and Sports now in our Country will prevent those trades, but there is a possibility that their contracts will not be renewed anymore if its expires ( I dont have any ideas yet of each of players contract status ). But if one or All of them specially those who are in their late 30s want to squeeze every year, month or hours of their playing career they might do that on other teams since SMB is slowly making the team younger.

• Like (+1) 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Damn I can't believe SMB lost their game 7 today against TNT. It has been 5 or 6 years since they lost a series against TNT if I am not mistaken.

Their outside shooting suddenly went cold after the 1st period. Arwind, Mo, Cabaggie and specially Marcio cant buy a basket in this game. Even Terrence and CJ were not able to score as much.

Plus the injuries suffered by Mo, Terrence and CJ really spelled the doom for SMB in this game.

The only positive thing that I could take from this Game/Series was Junemar is slowly getting back to his old 6x MVP form, maybe he is around 70% or 80% back now. He tried to take over the game in the 4th Qtr but unfortunately they were not able to make defensive stops on the other end.

Well hopefully they will be able to regain the All Filipino Championship next time.

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...