Honor Student Ka Ba

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/24/2021 at 12:23 PM, Isla of Freedom said:

Valedictorian elementary hanggang highschool . Ngayon top thera na . Hahaha

Ayos to... nasa on top pa rin. hehehe

Para di OT.

Ako laging may bagsak kada quarter buong elementary at laging may makeup/summer classes. Same sa HS until I got kicked out in 2nd year and even had an astonishing failing grade of 69 sa math (I wish didnt burn my report card for evidence). Feeling ang bobo ko talaga. But paglipat ng bagong school, it was the other way around: nag top sa class 1st quarter pa lang, lumaban sa mga quiz bee including math and science which I got 1st place 3rd and 4th year. I almost graduated 1st honorable mention but tenure was part of the criteria as explained by the prefect of academics. I just thanked her and said its good enough for me (my mom was still bargaining). I was still the same old pasaway that cuts classes for a band practice or go to the mall to play arcade game whenever there is a school activity. I felt that the method of teaching and the environment helps me overcome those obstacles. In the 1st school, teachers often compare me to my elder brother who is academically inclined while In the 2nd school, teachers were empowering me even they knew that I got kicked out. From there on, I learn from every mistake and be smart in life. I also learned positivity thru appreciation rather than comparison.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

honor student ako noong elementary. sa high school hindi naman ako masyadong interesado dahil panay honor student ng iba't ibang schools at districts ang mga kasama ko sa klase. rank 7 yung pinakamataas kong naabot noon. sa college naman bawal akong maging Cum Laude dahil may isa akong PE subject na 3 ang grade dahil hindi ako nagperform para sa final exam. outstanding lang tuloy yung ibinigay nilang award para sa akin.

Edited by courtesanhunter
provided correction