• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

Stock Market

16 minutes ago, Gradnello said:

What's a good platform/broker to use for the Philippine stock market?

I use firstmetrosec operated by metrobank. Using their website that uses the original layout. Their other websites use a layout that is too cluttered to look at. 

1 hour ago, tommy69 said:

ap would still be a good buy. but it went up already from the low of 23.  scc kasi majority coal. though i still have some at 30 before

Salamat sir. As of 11am, nsa green na si AP sa akin. Si SCC ay red, nsa negative ng konti. Hopefully maging maganda sa susunod na araw.

On 9/15/2021 at 9:48 PM, DG99 said:

I use firstmetrosec operated by metrobank. Using their website that uses the original layout. Their other websites use a layout that is too cluttered to look at. 

Do they also offer foreign stocks for trading? How is their operations overall? Thanks!

5 hours ago, discoinferno said:

Do they also offer foreign stocks for trading? How is their operations overall? Thanks!

Nope. They only cater to our local stock markets. I believe they are trying to introduce Metrobank's UITF in the same system. Operations, nothing much to gripe about. Your emails/calls are addressed whenever you contact customer support. The original webpage is simple enough. The new webpage in another firstmetrosec url is more complicated to look at. 

2 hours ago, DG99 said:

Nope. They only cater to our local stock markets. I believe they are trying to introduce Metrobank's UITF in the same system. Operations, nothing much to gripe about. Your emails/calls are addressed whenever you contact customer support. The original webpage is simple enough. The new webpage in another firstmetrosec url is more complicated to look at. 

That's a shame though I might give it a try. Thanks for the feedback man.