Ang hirap makakuha ng GMA IPO!!!! Even my broker can't get any!!! Bad trip ito...

Hi,

Officially, every brokerage house will be given at least 450,000 common shares and at least 900,000 PDR's. Sure na yan. You can check the PSE's official website to see the memo.

If you cannot get any shares from your broker then it only means one of two things:

Either the brokerage house is keeping the majority of the shares for their own accounts. (Brokers are not legally required to give shares to anyone, they can choose to give it to whomever they wish.)

The brokerage has decided to give shares only to their bigger accounts. Again, it is completely up to the broker's decision who and how many they give shares to.

Bottom line : If you are not able to get any shares, it simply means na mahina ka sa broker mo kasi kung gusto ka bigyan, mabibigyan ka.

Yes, the system sucks but that's the truth. Your only other option is to apply via the Small Investor Program.

Nahihiya tuloy ako sa broker ko. Nabigyan ako kanina ng konting GMA shares. Finally! Its not much but at least he came through... :D

Congratulations... :thumbsupsmiley:

Pahirapan talaga GMA. At least this shows na your broker values your business... :D :thumbsupsmiley:

Hopefully, GMA performs better than AP.

Next week na listing nito...

Yes napagalitan ko nga sya e! :lol: Anyways I'll just try to get it on the floor.

ATR and Deutse underwriters for GMA. Expect a strong listing. ATR seemed to be selling everything today including underwear for ammunition for GMA IPO. Deutse did well by buying up ABS from P27 to P38 para sabihin natin mas mura ang GMA :) But I don't see either as a long term hold.

Stocks with Good 1Q results are:

RLC

FGEN

URC

COAT

UBP

SECB

AT

MBT

Went after GEO today after a client of Deutse Regis Securities bought 8m shares at 2.80-2.85 today. Phil Equity bought 15m shares last Thurday and there was a 15m share crosssale at Angping yata. At least I don't think the stock will nosedive further unlike MIC, NI and PNX... ouch.

SB Equities bought up 11m shares of LND. It seems to be a better stock than VLL. 3000 hectares land bank vs Vista's 1200 ha. And trading at less than 0.5 Book Value. P3 target ng Ansaldo daw.

Nickel rally stopped at $34t level again.

Hopefully all this anti-SONA protest hoopla is over by tomorrow. Erap verdict na lang sunod.

Edited by arkitekto

Abacus 1 year target for ATLAS now P34. ATLAS plans to be the world's largest nickel ore producer by 2009 at 9M tons a year and may try to list in London SE.

MERB 1Y TP P150 consensus na.

Deutse and PEP still supporting GEO. unfortunately MIC and NI no takers...

Best time to sell a stock... in the morning during open. Which is also the worst time to buy, unless breakout.

ATR supporting ATLAS and buying up LND today.

VLL oversubscribed daw... wonders. Looks like it may have a chance to do well.

Abacus 1 year target for ATLAS now P34. ATLAS plans to be the world's largest nickel ore producer by 2009 at 9M tons a year and may try to list in London SE.

MERB 1Y TP P150 consensus na.

Deutse and PEP still supporting GEO. unfortunately MIC and NI no takers...

Best time to sell a stock... in the morning during open. Which is also the worst time to buy, unless breakout.

ATR supporting ATLAS and buying up LND today.

VLL oversubscribed daw... wonders. Looks like it may have a chance to do well.

That's what I also noticed. Usually at the opening the price jumps. Then end of the day you get sad! :lol:

ATLAS P34? Should buy a few of those... :D

I heard JAP was back. Wonder when he'll work his magic again! :lol:

That's what I also noticed. Usually at the opening the price jumps. Then end of the day you get sad! :lol:

ATLAS P34? Should buy a few of those... :D

I heard JAP was back. Wonder when he'll work his magic again! :lol:

Sat pa raw... but seems like THE CAVALRY HAS ARRIVED! I felt like crying yesterday. :cry:

GEO na lang problema... Deutse still buying (maganda yata HK and Sing roadshow) but seems like Ron Nathan or Abacus has given up and started unloading again...

gag0 talaga yang Aboitiz na yan. Mag-a-IPO tapos aatras sa Masinloc plant bidding. FGEN marunong...

Sat pa raw... but seems like THE CAVALRY HAS ARRIVED! I felt like crying yesterday. :cry:

GEO na lang problema... Deutse still buying (maganda yata HK and Sing roadshow) but seems like Ron Nathan or Abacus has given up and started unloading again...

gag0 talaga yang Aboitiz na yan. Mag-a-IPO tapos aatras sa Masinloc plant bidding. FGEN marunong...

anyone ever subscribe to his daily digest?

Sat pa dating? :( Tagal!!! :lol:

Good thing hindi mataas ang bili ko ng GEO kundi malungkot na naman ako!

MIC did a good rebound today. Should've bought earlier!

Hindi ba nag away daw si BB & JAP? That's what I heard before. Kaya unloading si BB ng marami before...

VLL looks bad. & nope don't have any shares :D

Sat pa dating? :( Tagal!!! :lol:

Good thing hindi mataas ang bili ko ng GEO kundi malungkot na naman ako!

MIC did a good rebound today. Should've bought earlier!

Hindi ba nag away daw si BB & JAP? That's what I heard before. Kaya unloading si BB ng marami before...

VLL looks bad. & nope don't have any shares :D

any new recommendation? som new stocks brewing up?

thanks at what point should u recomment accumulating? any targets?

I heard the TP for RLT would most likely be P1. But it's gonna be a very bumpy ride. :D Don't get me wrong I currently don't have this stock. Saving my money for GMA opening. But that's just what my broker told me. But so far he hasn't been wrong yet... Might buy this stock though. It all depends if I'm greedy at the time or not! :lol:

IS around .4 I think...

Accumulating? Now would be a good time :lol:

Edited by aspogg
anyone ever subscribe to his daily digest?

It's worth it, on somedays, somedays walang laman.

He sometimes posts Abacus TP and foreigner recommendations there... P6000 a quarter hurts though. And he doesn't usually warn you when he's unloading stocks he recommended like GEO.

CKP has good recommendations, but his site is still being revised. Tsupitero is good too, more monday recommendations on your favorite volatile stocks.