just to give update, for this trend to keep running for those who buy ABS stock good news for them.

ABS stock rose up to 6% percent last Monday and today tuesday 4% for those who buy stock mid feb. like me 10.75 per stock this is our lucky day, today ABS stock close at P12.75.

This sudden change may be due to the news that Alejandro resign from his executive position last march 16 and been replace by Lopez himself.

didn't hear the news but this i am certain. ABS will go up at least to about 12.9

from there update ko nalang kayo :)

just to give update, for this trend to keep running for those who buy ABS stock good news for them.

ABS stock rose up to 6% percent last Monday and today tuesday 4% for those who buy stock mid feb. like me 10.75 per stock this is our lucky day, today ABS stock close at P12.75.

This sudden change may be due to the news that Alejandro resign from his executive position last march 16 and been replace by Lopez himself.

SMPH mahirap i predict coz it could go either way in the long term. pero mukhang pabor sa pataas. though you could make money here trading the ranges (buying low, selling high)

URC as of today will go up to 20... damn... nung 19 pa price nya nung bumili ako

whats the latest on SMPH?

some traders are recommending to sell, due to major delays in the opening of the MALL of ASIA.

will this affect that fundamentals for SMPH?

How about URC?

is this still a strong BUY? i'd like to get some shares but i thinkits overbought na... any tips?

Is it still good to buy stocks with a capital of P35,000-P50,000 only?

Pare, am no moneyman, pero ang suggestion ko, go into mutual funds instead. Para may konting sembalnce of diversification ang investment mo. Kung ang gut feel mo ay talagang maganda ang merkado this year, invest in Equities mutual funds, para mas malaki ang placement sa stock market. Medyo risky lang, pero mas maganda ang returns pag nakatsamba ka. Ang maganda pa dito, fund manager na mag-iisip kung saan magandang maglagay ng pera. Tax-free pa ang gains mo.

SMPH mahirap i predict coz it could go either way in the long term. pero mukhang pabor sa pataas. though you could make money here trading the ranges (buying low, selling high)

URC as of today will go up to 20... damn... nung 19 pa price nya nung bumili ako

Anong tingin nyo sa EPCI? Ang tindi ng itinaas nito sa past weeks! Early this month nasa 64 pang sya, last friday umabot na sya sa 82. Medyo bumama lang ngayon at 79, pero ang feeling ko aabot to sa near 90 level pag nabili na ito ng "undisclosed buyer" ng GSIS sa April.

mutual funds are good way to diversify... just remember most MF has holding periods of about two years (otherwise may charges) and minimum of 5K

the stock market is for the agressive investor. but be warned, it is not for the faint of heart. study stock trading before jumping in or you'll get burned.

Pare, am no moneyman, pero ang suggestion ko, go into mutual funds instead. Para may konting sembalnce of diversification ang investment mo. Kung ang gut feel mo ay talagang maganda ang merkado this year, invest in Equities mutual funds, para mas malaki ang placement sa stock market. Medyo risky lang, pero mas maganda ang returns pag nakatsamba ka. Ang maganda pa dito, fund manager na mag-iisip kung saan magandang maglagay ng pera. Tax-free pa ang gains mo.

wala parin definite na pattern ang epci. and masyado volatile. today for example bumaba ng 73 pero nag close ulit ng .78

last i heard winston garcia ordered to buy a large amount of stocks for GSIS. yun siguro reason for the sharp incline. that has got to do with the fact that banco de oro is trying to acquire epci. garcia even told banco de oro GSIS is willing to buy their share.

if you see a lot of fluctuations in the coming days...baka banco de oro yun selling their shares at a lower price to thwart the effort of GSIS hehehehe

Anong tingin nyo sa EPCI? Ang tindi ng itinaas nito sa past weeks! Early this month nasa 64 pang sya, last friday umabot na sya sa 82. Medyo bumama lang ngayon at 79, pero ang feeling ko aabot to sa near 90 level pag nabili na ito ng "undisclosed buyer" ng GSIS sa April.

Guest River
what's the status of EMPIRE EAST (ELI)? Is this stock still on the uptrend? what's your analysis? thanks.

the stock went up from .45 to .70 this march. then went down to .64 today.

the .70 price has been eli's target since january. we may consider .64 as technical correction. any upward trend may be limited to .70 which is a heavy resistance level.

Guest River

if youre planning to go into stocks, this time may not exactly be the perfect timing. if you would notice, the index has gone up substantially since last year.

we have bought quite a number of stocks since last quarter 2005. right now we dont buy much except for PAX, Philex and Petron which we have been accumulating steadily. for the other stocks in our portfolio, we are just assessing the best time to sell.

hopefully tapos na sya mag correction...

before that it was going up steeply... pumasok ako then benta the next day... earned P800 :D :D

tapos nag position ulit ako...i thought it was going up the roof again biglang bumaba.. kaya wait... so now hopefully aarangkada na naman sya ulit with the bullish market....

... so get into position and fasten your seatbelt!!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

what's the status of EMPIRE EAST (ELI)? Is this stock still on the uptrend? what's your analysis? thanks.

hehe i have a different opinion... the market is now bullish... you'll be seeing your stocks going up...

you enter the market while its bearish... all you will see are reds and negative signs :D

if youre planning to go into stocks, this time may not exactly be the perfect timing. if you would notice, the index has gone up substantially since last year. 

we have bought quite a number of stocks since last quarter 2005.  right now we dont buy much except for PAX, Philex and Petron which we have been accumulating steadily.  for the other stocks in our portfolio, we are just assessing the best time to sell.

Guest River
hehe i have a different opinion... the market is now bullish... you'll be seeing your stocks going up...

you enter the market while its bearish... all you will see are reds and negative signs  :D

well yeah... actually that is why weve decided to hold on to our position up until now. but we still buy some selected stocks. :)

one stock we are looking at right now is MPC. this may be a make or break stock. quite difficult to predict how the market will trade MPC next week. hopefully the reaction on the liquidation issue is over.

recovery of mpc may take a long while...but the occasional spikes may be interesting to play with.

that stock has been in the downtrend since July 13,1999 (my data is only from Feb 4, 1999). I'm willing to bet that before that the stock has been in a downtrend... and it will continue to go down ... well until the trend changes... but there are no indication of that happening soon...

if magaling ka mag trade ng range, yan lang ang magagawa mo for this stock for now... so i recommend you sell your position and trade the range...

now might be a good time to buy and trade the range... but then bakit dyan ka didikit at hindi nalang sa tumataas na stocks?

well yeah... actually that is why weve decided to hold on to our position up until now.  but we still buy some selected stocks. :)

one stock we are looking at right now is MPC.  this may be a make or break stock.  quite difficult to predict how the market will trade MPC next week.  hopefully the reaction on the liquidation issue is over. 

recovery of mpc may take a long while...but the occasional spikes may be interesting to play with.

Guest River
that stock has been in the downtrend since July 13,1999 (my data is only from Feb 4, 1999). I'm willing to bet that before that the stock has been in a downtrend... and it will continue to go down ... well until the trend changes... but there are no indication of that happening soon...

if magaling ka mag trade ng range, yan lang ang magagawa mo for this stock for now... so i recommend you sell your position and trade the range...

now might be a good time to buy and trade the range... but then bakit dyan ka didikit at hindi nalang sa tumataas na stocks?

well we dont have any mpc on hand right now... but yeah, it may be worth a try. considering its movement this week. although some analysts say it may break the .26 resistance and go towards .21, but of course this is not a recommended stock.

how about you bro...which stocks are you looking at right now?

what's the range of MPC ba?

wag kana dyan bro kung wala ka position... it will just burn you... they are right, charts says it could drop as low as .21 and could go lower... (btw, its called support... resistance yung sa taas)

tel is sure ball... eli, fph and dmc just broke out, px, pax, pxb, web also broke out but i don't trust that stock, chi, at, ac, ali, bpi, mbt ---- dami bullish ngayon

well we dont have any mpc on hand right now... but yeah, it may be worth a try.  considering its movement this week.  although some analysts say it may break the .26 resistance and go towards .21, but of course this is not a recommended stock.

how about you bro...which stocks are you looking at right now?