3 hours ago, arbie1808 said:

Nice call @ichiromiyata98 on spnec. Sa tingin ko it will be no. 2 then no.3 after manalo si mother.

Btw, may site ka ba alam that gives relatively accurate fv ng stocks. Yung subscription ko ang layo.

Hahaha, sino si mother? 

With regards to the options i've provided earlier. It was just a mere different scenarios bro. You will acquire the same knowledge if you'll happen to study the markets and have an experience with different market cycles. Ofcourse, that skillsets is not acquired overnight. It takes time, but the good thing is its learnable.

To be honest, I dont have any predetermined bias on any of those options, same goes with any stocks miski hawak ko pa. What I am just merely doing is prepare, prepare, prepare. I hate surprises, when it comes to my trading. And I always try my best to follow where the market is leading me. If the stock is meant to be bought, i buy it. If it is meant to be sold, i sell it. If its acting well, i hold it. Props to MM ofcourse. :)

Regarding the site for FV (Fair value), wala bro. Sorry. I don't use that in my trading. The reality is, no one could predict any stock's FV or what should its price be. The one listed on those sites, was just merely a guide. It may or may not be reached, or sometimes the price will overshoots its FV. So i dont see any intelligent reason, why people should use it.

I'll give one example, for my above statement. Let's use $ACEN. Before its rally to 12.92. The fair value was just calculated at 3-4 php. But looked where $ACEN has gone through. It quadrupled that amount isnt it? Clearly, those analysis, and analyst who made the call made a mistake and will be making the same mistake in the years to come. Malamang mabaliw yang mga yan sa kaiisip. For the reason, that no one can predict where the price will be going. At the same time, kung susundin mo yun, instead of listening on the market through it price. Isa lang magiging output. Malamang sisihin mo ung guide/analysis dahil naiwan ka or mali sila. This was very common. If you are an avid reader on this thread, malamang may makita ka na ganyan ginawa. hahaha! peace!

Btw, medyo di naman lingid sa akin na pwedeng yung iba siguro nabwiset sa ibang post ko. Or maybe baka nayabangan. It's okay, no harm done for me. I didnt mean to hurt anybody's feelings. I am just telling what i saw, in a very rationale way.

Regarding $SPNEC, back read. I posted, an IPO video by juanis. Where he discusses what happens during the IPO cycle. I get it, no one might have the patience to watched it or study it. Or kung merun man miski may isa nanunuod nun. I tell you, lamang yung tao na yun over the others who doesnt knew it. 

Now, wag magtaka, why people holding with bags of losses. Lalo yung mga humabol, if merun man. No one else to blame in here, but your mere self. Because, the individual didnt made the due diligence on studying how does the IPO moves, and got to emotionally hype that it wont go down. Good eve!

Doesnt really matter if I am right or wrong. Just want to be clear with that. Treat any info with a grain of salt. And follow the market. 

Kung di magets yung "follow the market" simple lang.

If sabe ng isa, tataas si stock $ABC, pero bumaba. Sino tama? Market price, so follow it.

If sabe ng isa si stock $DEF, babagsak ito. Pero umaangat, sino tama? Market price pren. 

Wag mag argue sa presyo. laging tama yun, kahet tingin mo pa, dapat umangat yung hawak mo. Pero di umaangat. Isa lang ibig sabihin, mali ka! Wag mong subukan ipilit. Because opinions are often wrong in the markets. 

At yung mistakes na yan, dito ay costly. Yung iba dumadahilan pa, maliit lang naman ung allocation ko dun. So, pag mali di kaya i-accept?

Do the math: if sabihin naten worth 1k of shares ung nabili mo kay stock "ABC" if it is -5% on its 1st down day, and next day its already -15 or 20%, isnt that value increases? 

Wag magbulag bulagan. The only thing that will stop the bleeding. Is selling that fucking stock!

Also, a trade should not be done in the 1st place without a well thought plan. Meaning, sa una palang, andyan ung entry, position size (how many shares you will buy), cut point. Di trade plan yan, pag entry lang at position size lang ang merun. 

Edited by ichiromiyata98

pls don't be proud of the trade you made kasi di naman namin alam binibili or binebenta mo para ma verify kung totoo yan. we have different trading style and time frame. we also have different amount of capital invested and holding period. you should learn to respect others on their trade decisions. kung may trade losses ako ok lang yan kasi nakakatulog naman ako ng mahimbing. ibig sabihin, nothing to worry about. pera ko invest ko at wala naman ako naperwisyo na iba. baka natuwa pa iba kasi kumita sa akin haha

On 2/24/2022 at 6:55 PM, kilometro zero said:

Down mga market dahil sa Russia-Ukraine 

19 hours ago, francis_0170 said:

Buy the dips kung kaya pero double ingat lang mga sir. 

11 hours ago, iceberg007 said:

KJ ni Vlad, ganda sana ng catalyst para market sa Alert Level 1 nlng

Red ang European Index pero Green ang Asian Index ngayon. Sana mahawa ang PH 😊

asia_index.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

Important facts/events in the psei today:

- trading hours (back to normal hours, 9:30am-3:00pm; advantage it will provide more liquidity in to the markets.

- 1st day of the month (normally the name/s that comes out strong will set a good tone for the stock; so be wary of it. Ex. SCC, gumalaw yesterday because of good earnings; not really sure if anyone have notice it.) if nagtataka kung baket malakas yun, coming from a correction, gap up on vol.

- I think banks leadership is already done. This is just how i interpret its prices. If gagamitan ng utak, it is because of US inflation. Not sure if anyone is tracking the fed activity. But recently they posted it. Inflation/high interest rates is bad for banks.

- RE: Bad sentiments regarding the russia-ukraine. It is normal that people got scared. What really happened there is people are managing risk. kaya yung mga up na, for sure nagtake profit yung mga yun. Yung iba na-stop out on the trade (quite normal), like some of my positions, and ung iba, talo syempre. Here is the mindset that i want to leave, on this kind of events. Instead of just being scared. Have an optimistic mindset, you just need to look for names that is quite strong. Holding despite of the correction or doing otherwise (prices increasing). A good mindset is, " ah may gera, ano kaya ung magbebenefit dito?" Walang sense, kung iisipin mo ung ano kaya mangyayare sa gera, sino mananalo? Pag ganto mindset mo, malamang ma miss mo ung move.

Sa mga may tanong, dun sa nabuhusan on some names, and it dont recover in the ff days, with you holding some losses. Isa lang ibig sabihin, mali ka, follow the market and drop your ego. Sell at a loss, and rotate the money in to a much stronger name. It's better to have a small loss, than a huge one.

Tracking the news, will just cloud your decision. But if you are trying to interpret the prices for sure you will see which names are strong. Bigay ko naren yung matagal ng leader, para di na kau mahirapan. Its the mining sector. :D

-SCC and DMC is a good pick, if you asked me. 

Ofcourse, I didn't mentioned anyone to buy any asset. Your money, your call. Just have the mindset of anything can happen.

Tawanan ko nalang si "Trader wanna be". Aside from puro talo naman, di naman din talaga alam ung mga pinagsasabi. Non-sense lang sagutin. You will only know, what I hold, if your a client. hahahaha!

Here's a glimpse of $NIKL. The leader in mining sector. Quite extended for now. I hope your eyes, could see. how strong it is.

Quick explanation: The line chart is your PSEI, and the candle bars is your $nikl. As you can see, psei is in a sideways fashion (basing pattern). But if you will closely look in $NIKL, you will see that it already breakouts with volume (tawag dito, outlier). Stocks moves in groups, that is the same reason why mining names are in favor. SCC, DMC, NIKL, and etc... choose the liquid name. :D 

Leader name for energy is $MER.

Medyo, tinatamad nako magpost dito. So I will just wish all of you the best of luck! I hope, what I have shared to you in the past, somewhat helped you on your investing/trading journey. Good day! :)

nikl.png

Edited by ichiromiyata98

As I mentioned before, US markets might or may not correlate in the other markets. But if you check on it. The only groups that is moving is energy, precious metals, defense stocks and oil.

If you will look into David ryan's tweet. He mentioned it. Ngaun, given this info, would just only believed? The real answer is no, you will have to validate it. This has been a good practice. You will hear the same thing to them, because I learned those information to them as well. :)

A good company may not be a good stock. See below charts for your reference. If you'll gonna pick, it should be both, Good company and a good stock (prices increasing).

Normal thinking lang naman ng mga tao is. Uy, binuhusan si stock $ABC, bili tau nun. high upside. That's the main reason, why we avoid it. It only means, the move may already ended (cycle), there is an underlying issue that is not yet unfolding. Plus, maraming ipit. Not all realized, kung baket sobrang tagal ng oras bago umangat itong mga to. Isang reason na dun ung maraming ipit, so sellers everywhere. Kada angat ng konti, ung mga tao chances na yun to sell, to minimize losses and not all stocks do recover.  Choose wisely! :)

For your reference. Below are some of the dead money.

acen.png

allhc.png

cnvrg.png

fcg.png

glo.png

monde.png

smc.png

sm.png

Edited by ichiromiyata98

I hope someone had patiently read the long post above and maybe try to looked at it in a no bias manner. Make a due diligence to scan the mentioned names, work on a trade plan, and executed at your own discipline. From there on, you might have catch some of the below names. screenshot attached.

If you do, you might have catched the mining and oil names rally. My congratulations to everyone, who worked hard, this is how the market repays you for your hard work (shown in 🤑🤑 through your port). Today, this shows domination. Bulag lang di makakita. :D

To those who haven't catched it. Try harder. Eventually hardwork pays off. 

For those that just walking in the park. Relying on the reco's. Good luck! :)

Have a nice day everyone!

IMG_20220307_165640.jpg

Edited by ichiromiyata98