5 hours ago, Batang hampas lupa said:

Ang panget ng stock market (PSE) ngayon January. 

First trading day bagsak ang pse.

2nd trading day may technical problem. pse ayaw magbukas.

Last year first week of january may mga nagceiling pa. Ang daming newbie na kumita.

trying my best to explain few reasons on your statement, and maybe give some clarity.

--->"Ang panget ng stock market (PSE) ngayon January. "

Aren't you aware that the market moves in cycles? (screenshot of psei attached 5 yr timeframe starting 2017 - 2022). Just for reference. So himay himayin naten ung naging history "prior move"

- Jan 2017 - 2018 = the market recovered coming a deep correction

- Jan 2018 - 2019 = After a steep rally, gains have been consumed and in time corrected

- Jan 2019- 2020 = partial rally and then moved sideways

- Jan 2020 - 2021 = market posted a bear cycle, corrected

- Jan 2021 - 2022 = sideways move again, since during oct 2020 the market recovered. 

So what my point, you have to view this in bigger picture and understand that the market moves in cycle. Rather than having a base on a per month basis. "where the market is coming, and where is it today".

--> First trading day bagsak ang pse.

So san nanggaling, di ba nagrecover na coming from a correction. And one of the important detail is the market is possibly pricing in omicron cases, fed announcement and other details. Kung patient ka lang talaga intindihin ung price action you will have somewhat a basic understanding. Dec 31, binuhusan na diba?

--> 2nd trading day may technical problem. pse ayaw magbukas.

Wala naman may alam at gusto na macancel ang trading today. Isipin mo, pag binuksan nila with only few brokers can connect to their system. Would you like that? Yung nakakaconnect makatransact tas ung hindi bahala na sila? Diba it will post many issues if tinuloy nila?

--> Last year first week of january may mga nagceiling pa. Ang daming newbie na kumita. 

- Every time the market is open, it also opens opportunity for everyone to make money, loose money, or flat. Monthly base is irrelevant.

Hope it have clarifies some things. 

PSE 5 YEARS.png

• Like (+1) 2
On 1/4/2022 at 7:41 PM, ichiromiyata98 said:

trying my best to explain few reasons on your statement, and maybe give some clarity.

--->"Ang panget ng stock market (PSE) ngayon January. "

Aren't you aware that the market moves in cycles? (screenshot of psei attached 5 yr timeframe starting 2017 - 2022). Just for reference. So himay himayin naten ung naging history "prior move"

- Jan 2017 - 2018 = the market recovered coming a deep correction

- Jan 2018 - 2019 = After a steep rally, gains have been consumed and in time corrected

- Jan 2019- 2020 = partial rally and then moved sideways

- Jan 2020 - 2021 = market posted a bear cycle, corrected

- Jan 2021 - 2022 = sideways move again, since during oct 2020 the market recovered. 

So what my point, you have to view this in bigger picture and understand that the market moves in cycle. Rather than having a base on a per month basis. "where the market is coming, and where is it today".

--> First trading day bagsak ang pse.

So san nanggaling, di ba nagrecover na coming from a correction. And one of the important detail is the market is possibly pricing in omicron cases, fed announcement and other details. Kung patient ka lang talaga intindihin ung price action you will have somewhat a basic understanding. Dec 31, binuhusan na diba?

--> 2nd trading day may technical problem. pse ayaw magbukas.

Wala naman may alam at gusto na macancel ang trading today. Isipin mo, pag binuksan nila with only few brokers can connect to their system. Would you like that? Yung nakakaconnect makatransact tas ung hindi bahala na sila? Diba it will post many issues if tinuloy nila?

--> Last year first week of january may mga nagceiling pa. Ang daming newbie na kumita. 

- Every time the market is open, it also opens opportunity for everyone to make money, loose money, or flat. Monthly base is irrelevant.

Hope it have clarifies some things. 

PSE 5 YEARS.png

Good analysis sir 👍 

• Like (+1) 1
On 12/8/2021 at 11:41 PM, ichiromiyata98 said:

This has already posted a warning signal last dec 1. Looking at the price action, clearly being distributed.

I remember this post and people were trying to "buy the dip, that keeps on deeping". LOL!

Other famous words were, I trust "Ayala Stocks"

Laki ng "foreign buying today". question, if malaki ung foreign buying, aren't you curious enough why the prices wont go up? 

As you can see, when leadership move ends. The sell off starts, 80/50 rule. There is an 80% chance that it will drop 50%, or 50% chance it will drop 80%. Look at $DITO now and other previous leaders.  

This is the main reason, why someone needs to study. Goodluck on your ACEN. I do hope your average is that low. :)

acen today.png

• Like (+1) 1
6 minutes ago, ichiromiyata98 said:

I remember this post and people were trying to "buy the dip, that keeps on deeping". LOL!

Other famous words were, I trust "Ayala Stocks"

Laki ng "foreign buying today". question, if malaki ung foreign buying, aren't you curious enough why the prices wont go up? 

As you can see, when leadership move ends. The sell off starts, 80/50 rule. There is an 80% chance that it will drop 50%, or 50% chance it will drop 80%. Look at $DITO now and other previous leaders.  

This is the main reason, why someone needs to study. Goodluck on your ACEN. I do hope your average is that low. :)

acen today.png

either way we can interpret that as correction or  accumulation coming from a steep rise.  the problem now is that there is no volume to push acen up

17 minutes ago, Harding said:

either way we can interpret that as correction or  accumulation coming from a steep rise.  the problem now is that there is no volume to push acen up

In the 1st place, the problem goes to the $ACEN holders that has a high average price than the current price. Because they are already loosing money (this is a fact, check your port), if the stock holder has a low average price (gains were already lowering). 

"310.98M (value traded), no volume????" The only answer is Sellers is in control. This is a downtrending stock, and being distributed. 

Aral ka sir, para alam mo ichura nung nagcocorrect, vs, dinidistribute, vs inaaccumulate. Good morning! :)