5 hours ago, discoinferno said:

Do they also offer foreign stocks for trading? How is their operations overall? Thanks!

Nope. They only cater to our local stock markets. I believe they are trying to introduce Metrobank's UITF in the same system. Operations, nothing much to gripe about. Your emails/calls are addressed whenever you contact customer support. The original webpage is simple enough. The new webpage in another firstmetrosec url is more complicated to look at. 

2 hours ago, DG99 said:

Nope. They only cater to our local stock markets. I believe they are trying to introduce Metrobank's UITF in the same system. Operations, nothing much to gripe about. Your emails/calls are addressed whenever you contact customer support. The original webpage is simple enough. The new webpage in another firstmetrosec url is more complicated to look at. 

That's a shame though I might give it a try. Thanks for the feedback man.

5 hours ago, tommy69 said:

coverge now at 44. ipo price at 16.8

so true. I got myself some CNVRG shares on its IPO. now regretting that I didn't buy more. So far, only DDRMP had a negative IPO return for the past few IPOS that came out of the market. regretted that I bought a lot of it. Still, buying AREIT, FLIRT, RCR, CNVRG, MONDE, and RCR on their IPO covered up my losses for DDRMP and actually eked out some good gains overall. 

12 hours ago, DG99 said:

so true. I got myself some CNVRG shares on its IPO. now regretting that I didn't buy more. So far, only DDRMP had a negative IPO return for the past few IPOS that came out of the market. regretted that I bought a lot of it. Still, buying AREIT, FLIRT, RCR, CNVRG, MONDE, and RCR on their IPO covered up my losses for DDRMP and actually eked out some good gains overall. 

i sold cnvrg too early nga. not all ipos gave good yields. i still have some that are down by 80 percent.... win some lose some