Saang Motel Pwede 3some?

pwede sa sogo basta magkahiwalay kayo dumating...for two guys and one girl...basta sabihan na agad yung front desk ang arrangement and of course pay extra for the room...

sa eurotel, get the expensive suite and you can have four couples, two dogs and even a f#&king elephant for all they care...

• 4 weeks later...

try nyo ganito.. checkin kayo un dalawa lang muna kayo.. and then call the front desk sabihin nyo may expected guest kayo.. hindi nila mapapansin un.. kahit sa Sogo pwede un.. sa drive-in naman.. ganun din o kaya itago nyo un isa.. or kahit hindi na kasi pwede naman kayo magbayad ng for extra person..

• 3 weeks later...

here's my contribution mga menyaks....

for the guys who's looking for a place to do stag party's - PRESIDENT'S apartelle in timog ave is a good choice. it's along timog cor sct ybardolaza, in front of sharky's. we had one there last month, we got the suite worth 2200. it's a big room with an anteroom/sala, there's a door to the bedroom para party on habang may ibang "party" sa bedroom. there's a fridge for your drinks. and a kitchen sink. the guards dont mind how many people come in as long as you tell them the room number. at syempre yung mag checheck in na una, pasabi na you're havin a party. minsan kasi dun kami nilagay sa floor na wala halos tenent para di makaistorbo ang ingay :)

for threesome trysts, check out Sohotel in m.h.del pilar in malate. near the church and behind aristocrat. good service, nice place and may discount pa ang MTC members. (SoMan, free plugging 'to ah hehehehe)

so there.

have fun menyaks!!!

• 2 months later...

I thought that since motels in Metro Manila are promoting their establishments as family oriented, they should allow people to check in regardless of the number. As long as hinde sobrang dami. I think one of you guys have to ask them officially what their policy is with regards to 3 person checking in next time you go to a motel.

SOGO tlga kahit pamilya pa mag-check in pwde... They allow 3 some... Both 2 M and 1 F or vice versa as long as you pay for the extra person... :D

Sa Victoria Court, allowed lang yata is 2 F and 1 M... Bawal ung 2 or more men tapos 1 F lang... Yaw nilang my ma-gang bang sa

loob ng establishment... Hahaha... :evil: :evil: :evil:

• 5 weeks later...
I thought that since motels in Metro Manila are promoting their establishments as family oriented, they should allow people to check in regardless of the number. As long as hinde sobrang dami. I think one of you guys have to ask them officially what their policy is with regards to 3 person checking in next time you go to a motel.

Ditto. Technically, dapat nga wala silang pakialam kung ilan ang kasama mo. Kaya nga motel ang tawag, Motorist's Hotel, pahingahan ng mga bumibyahe.

Pero syempre, wala nang gumagawa nun. Talagang for shagging nalang talaga ang mga motels ngayon. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

If I had planned to do this, The other lady can just hide in the back seat anyway makapal naman tint ko di kita ung loob unless tapatan mo ng spot light hehe.

Another option would be, go to the motel of your choice, go in with your first lady spend a little time around 15 mins then signal for the room boy to let you out, tell him you guys are just gonna get some take out food, make sure he doesnt see that you leave alone, fetch your 2nd lady from outside then get in. Tapos. When leaving the 2nd girl should just avoid being seen un lang.

got tips..

queensland sa sta mesa.. na try namin 4 kami in 1 room..2 guys 2 gurls.. invited me lang sa orgy.. bale 3 n sila sunod lang me..

vista apartell sa guadalupe.. pwde 2.. most kami 2 gurls at ako.. kahit ganu katagl stay juz pay 150 xtra bed..

most motels sa pasig pag 3 kau dapat 1 guy lang wlang xtra charge.. pag 2 guys 1 gurl.. d daw pwde.. it leads 2 massacre or murder or rape. at sabit sila.. believe me.. 2x na ko na out.. damn..

pasay extra charge.. pag 3 kau... dapat 1 guy lang ung rule.. as far as i know.. n experienced..

best place mag walk in motels.. sogo or any motels.. kahit 1 gurl n 3 guy.. basta separate room,. at magkatabi..

dats it.. enjoy.. :evil:

• 2 weeks later...