What Women Want?

ok scuro nga lahat ng sinasabi nyo ay tama.. pero kailangan ba talaga involve ang money?? or ang pagiging mayaman?? talaga bang ang kakambal na ng hinahanap ng girls na love ay money?? is it love or security?? kung serious ang girl sa ganitong bagay dapat wala ng kasal kasal.. kasi sa kasal pa lang susumpa na sila ng "FOR RICHER OR POORER"

ok scuro nga lahat ng sinasabi nyo ay tama.. pero kailangan ba talaga involve ang money?? or ang pagiging mayaman?? talaga bang ang kakambal na ng hinahanap ng girls na love ay money?? is it love or security?? kung serious ang girl sa ganitong bagay dapat wala ng kasal kasal.. kasi sa kasal pa lang susumpa na sila ng "FOR RICHER OR POORER"

money for me is not an issue. growing up, my mom always told me: dont go for the guys who have rich parents but is a lazy bum and will live off of his parents' money... go for a guy who has just enough but is willing to keep on working his way up with u when u start a family.

• 2 weeks later...

advise ko sa mga guys on how to treat your girls... correct me if i'm wrong ladies...

- always say "i love you" and "you're beautiful" (be sincere ha)

- always give her flowers

- always cheerfully and gladly do whatever she tells you to do (smile on the face)\

gawin lang natin to guys para laging masaya ang ladies natin.

Guest Camerie
advise ko sa mga guys on how to treat your girls... correct me if i'm wrong ladies...

- always say "i love you" and  "you're beautiful" (be sincere ha)

- always give her flowers

- always cheerfully and gladly do whatever she tells you to do (smile on the face)\

gawin lang natin to guys para laging masaya ang ladies natin.

This is so true... Ang sarap mo naman maging BF!!! :wub:

Guest Camerie

Things girls want:

1) Make them feel special by being thoughtful even in simple ways and being sweet...

2) Don't forget to compliment them...

3)Keep your promises...

4) Show them that you're proud to have them as your girl.

5) Give them time....

These would be the basic things girls want...

post-81237-1132569884.jpg

What women want??

For me personally... what i want as a woman??? Simple things but can be very complicated to men.

1) I want a guy to be very honest. Guys who would tell lies for the sake of going out of trouble is a no no. He would tell u lies coz he doesn't want you to get mad that's still a no no. I'd rather hear those honest words even if it hurts than find out about it at the end crying. You can tell it right in front of my face and i'd accept it than pretend and leaving me clueless!

2) I want a guy to be very responsible. Who would want to be with someone you can't be secure financially, emotionaly, and physically. They say money is not everything..yes but you can't live without it! Enough is just fine. A woman would love to be taken good care of.

3) A guy who would make me feel special and unique! Guys can show their love and devotion even in just simple things....by saying that he loves you, you are the perfect woman, without you things will never be as great as having you in his life. Would hug and kiss you. Would do surprises and will not forget special dates. Would make you important by closing his eyes and will turn away from sexy and pretty ladies out there. Would not compromise you with anything, not even with his job. Sometimes without even saying a word you'd feel he is doing his best for you and not the other way around. Its very tiring for women to do all this stuff for guys!

4) A guy who would never hurt a woman physically no matter what! Girls can do this to guys but never a guy to girls. It's such a shame...A Guy should love his woman and not hurt them. Its good to think you have the perfect guy beside you who would protect you and not the one who would hurt you physically. Whatever the reason maybe..guys should never box, spank, slap, kick (name it) a woman because the respect for the man will eventually go.

There!

Simple things that guys neglect to show their partners!

(Oh my God! You want guys like us? I'm so flattered ty, ty, ty...)

Girls wants their "prince charming" to come,

Ladies wants their man "mandate" them, always with pleasure if they will.

But when it comes to love, females wants males to be honest, has 'sense of humor', pampering attention, endless care, good orientation in career and ethics...haayyy (antok)

What women want??

For me personally... what i want as a woman??? Simple things but can be very complicated to men.

1) I want a guy to be very honest. Guys who would tell lies for the sake of going out of trouble is a no no. He would tell u lies coz he doesn't want you to get mad that's still a no no. I'd rather hear those honest words even if it hurts than find out about it at the end crying. You can tell it right in front of my face and i'd accept it than pretend and leaving me clueless!

2) I want a guy to be very responsible. Who would want to be with someone you can't be secure financially, emotionaly, and physically. They say money is not everything..yes but you can't live without it! Enough is just fine. A woman would love to be taken good care of.

3) A guy who would make me feel special and unique! Guys can show their love and devotion even in just simple things....by saying that he loves you, you are the perfect woman, without you things will never be as great as having you in his life. Would hug and kiss you. Would do surprises and will not forget special dates. Would make you important by closing his eyes and will turn away from sexy and pretty ladies out there. Would not compromise you with anything, not even with his job. Sometimes without even saying a word you'd feel he is doing his best for you and not the other way around. Its very tiring for women to do all this stuff for guys!

4) A guy who would never hurt a woman physically no matter what! Girls can do this to guys but never a guy to girls. It's such a shame...A Guy should love his woman and not hurt them. Its good to think you have the perfect guy beside you who would protect you and not the one who would hurt you physically. Whatever the reason maybe..guys should never box, spank, slap, kick (name it) a woman because the respect for the man  will eventually go.

There!

Simple things that guys neglect to show their partners!

Honesty is just a word...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...