What Women Want?

for me:

-->good personality

-->of course physical attraction. a guy doesn't have to be guwapo to attract me. what would i do with a cute guy na di ko naman ka-swak sa ugali (not necessarily pareho kami ng ugali basta kailangan, vibes kami)

-->HONESTY

-->respect

-->time, time and time. he doesn't have to spend ALL his time with me but kailangan andun ako sa priority niya. di puwedeng "bahala na kung kelan me puwede"

yun pa lang naiisip ko :)

All decent Women wants the following....

#1) They want to be Treated well...be Respected.

#2) They want to be pampered

#3) They want you to stay Consistent in what you say and what you do.

... meaning...hindi lang dak dak...pero kulang sa gawa. Dapat...pag sinabi mo..Gagawin mo!

#4) They want Men who are financially independent...as they say "Money makes the whole world Go Round."

....as they say..."Money is not the Root of Evil. It is the lack of Money that makes people Evil."

#5) They want Men to Be there for them! through thick and thin. A Loyal soldier from the Heart, Mind & Soul.

for me:

-->good personality

-->of course physical attraction. a guy doesn't have to be guwapo to attract me. what would i do with a cute guy na di ko naman ka-swak sa ugali (not necessarily pareho kami ng ugali basta kailangan, vibes kami)

-->HONESTY

-->respect

-->time, time and time. he doesn't have to spend ALL his time with me but kailangan andun ako sa priority niya. di puwedeng "bahala na kung kelan me puwede"

yun pa lang naiisip ko :)

meeeooowww :rolleyes:

nice message.... parang may continuation pa to ha..

abangan.......

... meaning...hindi lang dak dak...pero kulang sa gawa. Dapat...pag sinabi mo..Gagawin mo!

#4) They want Men who are financially independent...as they say "Money makes the whole world Go Round."

....as they say..."Money is not the Root of Evil. It is the lack of Money that makes people Evil."

#5) They want Men to Be there for them! through thick and thin. A Loyal soldier from the Heart, Mind & Soul.

thanks for posting dude,,, u seem to know ur women :cool:

Guest kookai_bebi

ngek.. to pla un :blush: galing ng msg na to!!!

• 2 months later...

hmmm... maybe you can't handle the truth! :lol:

here's my 2cents.

Most of those girls that say they want confident guys are usually the ones that wanna be pampered and to have the protective comfort of the man. Of course there are exceptions...

Al ot of the very independent women I know don't really list this as a requirement. They just want someone who is comfortable with themselves and that is usually built it. They don't really search out for guys that are all knowing and powerful because they enjoy the imperfectness and occassional flaws.

On the other scale, I have dated a guy who was too confident... kinda bordering on arrogance. Needless to say "gudbay..eto na bayad ko sa kape"gleng no?hehehe well, we didn't see eye to eye on certain issues so ano pa gagawin ko diba?

and before i go..let me say---->A confident guy is someone who's basically not a nervous wimp. Like he knows how to take charge at certain situations. <_<

• 1 month later...