What Kind Of Student Were/are You In College?

i was a very active student during highschool....varsity player, rock climbing team, earth crusader and a chief editor on our school paper...and i became a slacker during college,...i was still a varsity player though but i dont attend my classes anymore, and if i do, all i bring is my pen, no notebooks and no books or even photocopies....i dont even know my classmate's names, but they know me....the most quite guy slacking in the corner and always checking his watch and they though i was a japanese or chinese or something....i cheated my way through college...

i'm a loner, dead kid and snob combined kind of student back in high school, although I am part of the top 5 students for the whole year level, a stage actor, varsity player for badminton and active in all competitions especially in Math subject. Not a teachers' pet, also I became the student teacher for 2nd year, 3rd year and 4th year, class for English. Lover and a player.

College: a fraternity officer, a starter, skips classes, loves billiards, mall worm, network gaming addict, pancit canton lover, girl player, chatter, SEB promoter, rapist and a sex enthusiast. Pretty much of what a bored and lost student with a set of non recommended set of friends.

Edited by thrillseeker

High School: Silent but really efficient in doing what has to be done. Never been an honor student but considered as a DARK HORSE and competitor by most honor students. Underestimated my capabilities as a student and they were dead wrong with me. Sometime mistaken as a geek but I am just an above average jock whol loves sports and was active as a middleweight taekwondo player in my 2nd to 3rd year high-school. Moved to playing Soccer in my senior year (my original sport when I was in grade school). Street Smart kid and can bust their ass.

In College:

Negative Me:

Laid-back student, Gotten to lots of trouble with crooked people, Heavy smoker and drinker, frat man with close ties in a medical fraternity during pre-med days. Involved in too many melodramatic relationship with former GFs that ended in grief, barhopper, network gaming addict. Sexually active at age of 19 especially SEB with female students from U*T, C*U and S*U-Manila, cheated some exams, failed some subjects.

Positive Me:

NCO (Rank T/Sgt in Army ROTC), Editor of a college newsletter, active group leader, staunch representative of just cause, literary writer, poem lover, event planner and decorator, adviser / mentor / teacher of freshmen to junior college students in my senior year, motivator to younger generation of students, debator, Leadership awardee, Gallant with women.

Edited by Dirty_Harry

my high school yearbook, they tagged me as "the student leader."

i was class president from 1st-4th yr, and year level as well as student council prexy.

i was (i guess) a model student who was running for top honors, org prexy, quiz bee contender and athlete.

but i was also a wacky soul in school having my fair share of mischief :P

i enjoyed my college years with the right amount of gimmicks, school orgs. and boys, but i managed to stay in the department's dean's list.

i guess i just knew how to have fun, yet i also knew how and when to buckle down to serious work.

and yes, i graduated with honors from elementary to college :)

• 2 weeks later...

all the way elementary to highschool to college i was an underachieving nerd. everyone in my class in college has had a drinking session with me at last once (even the demure girls). i don't know what happened in college, it just turned out that nerds were the "in" people that time i guess.

• 2 weeks later...

nerdy in a weird way. i don't like being hailed as "uy highest ka nanaman!" then actually sleep during discussions. i have no idea where i get the answers but i used to get the highest marks.

i like being alone in class or even outside the school. im the girl in white nursing uniform who wears a high cut black chucks. i dont like people in my school. that's it. :)

i was a Snow White sa stage play before... so... cutie daw ako... (preperatory level)

naging match maker naman ako nung grade 2

nerdy ako.. kasi before may maleta ako dala, tpos lagi ako nasa library...

Tibo daw ako dahil one of the Boys...

Hyper daw ako... kasi kahit antok na yung iba... game pa din ako?

Freak, kasi yung nagka bf ako... tinatakbuhan ko pag sinusundo ako :D

so... I'm a total Freak, Wacko and ... Dirt Bag before