Free Medical Advice

papable

1 hour ago, Mykelele said:

Guys how to cure hemmoroids? May isang butlig lumalabas daw sa parents ko. 

Depends if it’s reducible or irreducible. Start with stool softeners for now and avoid straining for long periods of time. Also look up what a hot sitz bath is. You would also need a consult with a doctor for the prescription meds. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sa isang FR thread, nagtanong si Rinks: 

Meron ba sa mga lab na nagpapatest ng sperm count?

Pangkaraniwang pagsusuri sa laboratoryo ang sperm count at maraming mga laboratoryo ang gumagawa nito. Gayunpaman, maigi kung hindi lang sperm count ang tatasahan dahil maaaring wasto ang bilang ng esperma kahit na ang kalidad ay mababa.

Pwedeng humingi ng fertility analysis sa semilya ne binubuo ng mga sumusunod:

1. pH - kapag masyadong mababa ang pH (acidic) ng semilya, naaapektuhan ang kalidad ng esperma
  2. Semen volume - gaanong kadami ang inilabas na semilya
  3. Sperm concentration - ilang esperma sa bawat mililitro ng semilya
  4. Sperm morphology - sukat at hugis ng esperma
  5. Sperm motility - pagkalikot ng esperma.
  6. Time to liquefaction -  gaanong kabilis magbago and semilya mula sa malagkit na sangkap hanggang sa malabnaw na likido
  7. Vitality - ang porsyento ng buhay na esperma.
  8. Mga senyales ng impeksyon

Para walang kamali-mali sa fertility analysis, kakailanganin umiwas sa sekswal na aktibidad sa loob ng dalawa hanggang pitong araw. Kabilang dito ang pakikipagtalik at masturbesyon. Ito ay nagsisiguro na ang bilang ng esperma ay nasa kanilang pinakamataas na antas.

Ang pangkaraniwang bayad sa fertility analysis ay mga 3,500 pesos.

On 11/2/2021 at 6:17 PM, IkkiM13 said:

Ask ko lang po mga sir...baka may same experience, ano po mapapayo nyu?

Male po ako, okay lng ba gumamit ng ph care ng misis ko? pansin ko kasi "natutuyo" o "dry" yung ari ko, lalo na sa pinaka sensitive na part...currently sabon na panligo lang ang ginagamit ko, kaso after 3-4 hrs, pag nag check ako, dry na, merong puti puti, na sa tingin ko dahil sa sabon...

May time din na medyo masakit pag nag do kami ni misis, mahapdi o sensitive na masakit...

Ano po kaya pwedeng remedy?

guy with a skin condition here. 

mga 2013 had some unknown blistering and chaffing sa penis ko. consulted a doctor and std was easily ruled out on account na no unwanted discharge. 

skin sheds every 7years. the skin sa genitals are one of the thinnest so naturally if it sheds and meron contact or chemicals applied it can cause it to irritate or hurt. 

try to stay away from skin harming soaps like safeguard... at least sa area na yun. use moisturizing soaps like dove (dont get the regular ones, sa mga grocery whether puregold or s&| there is a special section where international goods are. the dove there is 2x more expensive but 3-4x more mild and softening). 

apply cream or lotion every after bath. i find virgin coconut oil to be very very useful.

if you are using condoms, latex may be irritating your dick. there are latex condoms that are clinically proven to induce less allergies like durex. 

if you are doing it live, try to use lubes. and wash and dry right after every session. 

boys, we only have one titi. we HAVE to make sure it is healthy 😂

3 hours ago, Disso Eleginoides said:

Lifetime protection may not be possible in just two doses. Depending on your age and comorbidities, you might need a repeat dose. 

Thanks for the tip. After covid vaccine how long should i wait to have the pneumonia vacc?

18 hours ago, Pen15 said:

Thanks for the tip. After covid vaccine how long should i wait to have the pneumonia vacc?

This is a good question. In the Philippines, the PRACTICE is that you need to wait two weeks prior to a vaccination prior to receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. This is IN CONTRAST to the advice of international agencies like the CDC or NICE, who recommend that COVID-19 vaccines may be co-administered with other vaccines without regard to timing.

I say "practice" because there doesn't seem to be strong advice from the DOH about this issue. In fact, the screening questionnaire prior to receiving a COVID-19 vaccine asks whether you have received any other vaccine in the previous two weeks.

Edited by Disso Eleginoides
  • Winner! (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pwede na dapat ako magpabooster this month kaso nagpositive kami almost 2 weeks ago, then negative na yesterday upon testing. Kelan kami pwede magpabooster shot?

Kasi yung iba officemates ko na nagpositive last year and wala pa first dose, sabi sa kanila ng doctor eh after 6 months pa daw sila pwede magpavaccine.

On 1/17/2022 at 1:58 PM, paupau said:

Pwede na dapat ako magpabooster this month kaso nagpositive kami almost 2 weeks ago, then negative na yesterday upon testing. Kelan kami pwede magpabooster shot?

Kasi yung iba officemates ko na nagpositive last year and wala pa first dose, sabi sa kanila ng doctor eh after 6 months pa daw sila pwede magpavaccine.

3 months after last dose mo ng previous vaccine.

Re: COVID infection - you could receive your vaccine as soon as you're cleared from COVID. No need to wait cor weeks or months. Hence, you could receive your vaccine on the day you're released from your isolation.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2022 at 1:40 PM, roxysnonie said:

Hi, my finger have this joint enlargement at medyo nag stiffen and nde mai derecho,  arthritis ba? any remedy to make them flexible again?

Hi!! 

Enlargement of the joints usually does sound like arthritis. I can make a more accurate impression if I see a picture of your hand. Arthritis may be the degenerative(wear and tear/overuse) or inflammatory (gout, rheumatic etc). 

Treatment may range from a combination of medications, splinting, therapy and surgery.  

In short kailangan ko sana makita front/back/side view of your hand and finger para maka explain better.

21 hours ago, shinyshiny2 said:

Hi!! 

Enlargement of the joints usually does sound like arthritis. I can make a more accurate impression if I see a picture of your hand. Arthritis may be the degenerative(wear and tear/overuse) or inflammatory (gout, rheumatic etc). 

Treatment may range from a combination of medications, splinting, therapy and surgery.  

In short kailangan ko sana makita front/back/side view of your hand and finger para maka explain better.

Thank you, will try and get pics...tho its not the whole hand, its a middle finger, ring finger and pinky on my right hand on the topmost joint only and same with the left but not as much.

Would prolonged bike riding be a cause, an avid biker in my youth...

Edited by roxysnonie
On 2/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, roxysnonie said:

Thank you, will try and get pics...tho its not the whole hand, its a middle finger, ring finger and pinky on my right hand on the topmost joint only and same with the left but not as much.

Would prolonged bike riding be a cause, an avid biker in my youth...

Using your hands for whatever work(which is unavoidable) in general causes degenerative changes. If you can still function well ,with tolerable pain even with those deformities then no treatment is really needed. But if it bothersome then something has to be done about it.

• 1 month later...