What Comes To Mind When Your Gf Is Not A Virgin?

agree to that myra!!!

love is more important than that piece of skin !

besides naaawa me sa girl seeing her in pain the moment i enter her

hehhee

kidding aside, every guys would love to do the "first time thing" BUT its not

a prerequisite to love her more and more and more . . . . .

Guest breakdowngirl

maiinis ako kung malalaman ko na ang bf ko eh patuloy sa paggalaw ng ibang babae simply bec he wants to reserve my virginity sa kasal namin... respoeto naman sa akin yun, kasi mas mababastos ako nun, na parang ako pa yung ginawa nyang reason kung bakit sya gumagalaw ng iba...

maiinis ako kung malalaman ko na ang bf ko eh patuloy sa paggalaw ng ibang babae simply bec he wants to reserve my virginity sa kasal namin... respoeto naman sa akin yun, kasi mas mababastos ako nun, na parang ako pa yung ginawa nyang reason kung bakit sya gumagalaw ng iba...

sorry for that, but that happens, and it happened, to me... ? :blush:

Alam mo girl ok lang yun basta't hindi nagpapahuli sauo BF mo. Magalit ka na lang pagnauli mo atleast ikaw pa rin number 1 diba.

pardon for my avatar

masyado bang bastos?

tell me nman ur comment about it

cute nga ng avatar mo ting-ting.

for me womens virginity doesn't matter at all, what's important is the love between the two of you. If the guy require her lady to be virgin and clean, dapat virgin and clean din sya di ba???? :cool: but ladies must not lie about that, kasi broadminded na naman ang mga filipino men ngayon eh! :mtc:

whats wrong about it? what is important is what you really for her, if you can't take it then, there is no reason why you still have to stick to her? if you really love your girl, then your love should be unconditional and without limitation, mahal mo eh! anyway, both of you are no longer a virgin, right? right! :cool:

A girlfriend's (or boyfriend's for that matter) sexual state is significant.

I like teaching virgin's the "proper way" to my pleasure points. Virgin's are more receptive to my instructions because they lack the experience. However, dealing with virgins requires more finesse because I want them to remember the experience with fondness. Sexual gymnastics are reserved for those with experience. The expectation of de-flowerization is awefully exciting. Also remember that de-flowerization only happens once (of course, with the same person). After the initial conquest, she and I both have to work to sexually satisfy ourselves.

On the other hand, non-virgins may have "new" and more exciting sexual ideas. And if I am satisfied with a non-virgin the first time we "wrestle", I know that I'll enjoy being her full time "wrestling" partner.

The question of "who" and "how many" is also important when dealing with non-virgins. For example, if a woman has done the deed with "giant embutido" men for an extended period, I probably would not be satisfied when I put my regular sized langoniza in her pandisal. Also, the "giant embutido" will create space in the "dough" which she will want filled with comparable meat (I am not sure if science has proven this metaphor).

Sexual satisfaction is an important relationship factor. To borrow a phrase from O.J. Simpson's lawyers, "if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit".

I would marry or date a woman who has been deflowered by another man if she is caring, loving, diligent, and intelligent. But most important, she and I have to be mutually sexually satisfied in our bedroom (also our kitchen table, our living room floor, our bathtub, and our SUV). Unlike traffic at EDSA, masarap pag maksikip.

In my point of view, a woman's virginity specially if she is your girlfriend and plan to seetle with her for life, the ideal is she has to be a virgin. A high standard is aimed at since you are talking for a companion, partner, friend, soulmate, and everything that would complement you. One aspect is her virginity. Ideally, that is the dream. Realistically, when the ideal is tempered with reality, the gap between the two has to narrow down and even to fill the gap to make sure there is agreement. When one sets his dream to state wherein one's life for the future is at stake, we should have the best that life can offer. Lowering your standard for such a lifetime engagement would mean the ideal no longer exists in your criteria.

Hence, the attitude would be if she a virgin well and good. If she is not, well at least naman you should love her. You should have a lot of love to understand who she no matter what she has been. To accept her as she is and have the great faith that inspite of what she is not, love goes beyond the merely phisical and material. You transcend the vulnarable and fragile condition of human nature and proceed to higher level of being human. Hence, one's perspective is raised to a level of the metaphysical, the beyond, the spiritual.

We there have to consider that what matters most is your ability to transcend, to go beyond the merely now and project to longer time frame of the future that is the beyond. We really do not know what will happen to the future since we cannot hold the future, but at least we know Who Holds the Future. You can call Him bey many names.

i used to look down at girls who weren't virgins anymore. i was a freaking virgin myself then. :P but that was a long time ago. i think what's more important to consider is promiscuity, whether you're a guy or a girl.

i once had a conversation with an ex-suitor. he was very particular about virginity, being the conservative catholic that he was. i tried to defend myself, after revealing that i wasn't a virgin anymore, that there's more to a girl than her virginity. but he wouldn't hear of it. that was a slap on the face. :cry:

i hate double standards! :angry: