Not Pro or Against MLM pero in my opinion dito lang sa pinas nasisira ang essence ng MLM. negosyo kasi sya. saan ka nakakita ng negosyo na di pinagtutuunan ng pansin and panahon? kesyo mina-mindset kasi ng mga nangrerecruit na kikita "kaagad"... Saan ka nakakita ng puno ng mangga na pagkatanim mo may bunga agad?(Analogy). In any type of business na ikaw directly ang gumagalaw, it takes time and patience talaga. 

Did network marketing a few years back, I have to say some are legit some are not, luckily I came upon a legitimate one. You can earn real good money kaso the time, effort and resilience for this type of business is extremely demanding and challenging and it was way out of my comfort zone considering I'm an introvert. All in all good experience sya, I learned a lot  and uptil now I use and enjoy the products they provide.

Legitimate MLM companies are good naman and with good intention. Yun nga lang, there are some networkers na mali ang marketing strategy. Pag sinabihan ka na "ako na bahala sa mga magiging downlines mo basta sali ka lang alagaan kita" yari na. People will expect that they won't do the work at aasa na lang sa upline. Dun natatalo ang mga nagjojoin.

The correct approach should be for a member to be trained properly and work properly. Pass the same good habits and values to the next recruit. That's how you make it sustainable. 

Some are legit in my experience, because it's not an outright scam like gold, etc.  But what they won't tell you AT ALL is the secret:  this business is only for a very select few with a certain type of personality to do the work day in day out without getting emotionally exhausted or down.  Hindi nila sasabihin na 90%-95% ang failure or wash out rate, because the business is built on the churn of the newbies entering and exitong the business after. few months, pero nagbayad na ng malaki at the start.

On 12/26/2021 at 2:28 AM, misteryoso168 said:

Sino naka try dito ng Legacy? Early 2000s lol? 
Earned 5 digits a week right after college for a few months, pero di talaga sustainable ito. Eventually, parang pyramiding parin ang dating. Bihira ang legit MLM

yup agree.   Kumikita talaga yung mga nauna.  Eventually mauubusan ng irerecruit.