On 4/22/2022 at 9:38 PM, manyacool said:

Guys eto kasi naging situation ko:

Thursday- had sex with a workmate with no condom

Saturday - had sex with my GF of 2 years with no condom also

Then after 1 week which is on a sunday, I had a discharge then eventually was diagnoaed with gonorrhea. Sa tingin nyo san ko nakuha yung STD? Sa workmate or sa GF? Kasi sabi ni workmate after a few months nkipagsex siya sa iba hindi naman daw nagkaroon ng symptoms yung guy. Just wondering if possible ba once nkipagsex ka sa infected then by tomorrow it means infected ka na rin kahit wala pang symptoms?

Boss better pa check kayo 3. Just to be sure.

On 5/14/2022 at 2:15 PM, vbol10 said:

Ask ko lang galing ako mp. Nung nag cum na ko lumiit agad so pag pull ko naiwan yung condom. Should i worry sa mga sakit na pwde makuha?

You're probably fine.. I personally wouldn't worry so much if it happened during pullout only.. but best to have a full std screening after a month post exposure.

Hello everyone! Just wanted to ask what to do. I had a session with a Thera (of course with cd). Medyo masikip siya and when I pulled out after I came, napansin ko may blood yung outside ng condom. 

Sabi ni girl, wala lang daw yun, malaki daw kasi pero gusto padin kasi maging sure. With this, any idea what to do? San pala ako pwede magpacheck for hiv or something? If so, mga kano kaya ka soon or katagal para maging accurate yung check up? Tia!

On 5/13/2022 at 9:25 PM, batnball2005 said:

Possible ba ang asymptomatic sa s.t.d.? 

Yes, especoally Herpes and HPV

On 5/14/2022 at 2:15 PM, vbol10 said:

Ask ko lang galing ako mp. Nung nag cum na ko lumiit agad so pag pull ko naiwan yung condom. Should i worry sa mga sakit na pwde makuha?

Possible but very low chance, less than 3%.

4 hours ago, Slammin said:

Hello everyone! Just wanted to ask what to do. I had a session with a Thera (of course with cd). Medyo masikip siya and when I pulled out after I came, napansin ko may blood yung outside ng condom. 

Sabi ni girl, wala lang daw yun, malaki daw kasi pero gusto padin kasi maging sure. With this, any idea what to do? San pala ako pwede magpacheck for hiv or something? If so, mga kano kaya ka soon or katagal para maging accurate yung check up? Tia!

Nangyari na sa akin yan before. Either period na niya or napunit yun hymen sa sobrang laki. Happens usually sa newbie theras.

Pwede ka pacheck sa Hi Precision. Around 1.5-2k yan. 3 months usually before lumabas yun virus para sa accuracy.

3 hours ago, gagamboi said:

Yes, especoally Herpes and HPV

Possible but very low chance, less than 3%.

Nangyari na sa akin yan before. Either period na niya or napunit yun hymen sa sobrang laki. Happens usually sa newbie theras.

Pwede ka pacheck sa Hi Precision. Around 1.5-2k yan. 3 months usually before lumabas yun virus para sa accuracy.

Ok bro, thank you! So tama ba parang 3 months ako bawal makipag sex?

47 minutes ago, Slammin said:

Ok bro, thank you! So tama ba parang 3 months ako bawal makipag sex?

If the condom never broke, I highly doubt you actually contracted hiv. It's actually not that easy to get it, you're more likely to get some other std.

The 3 months as previous poster mentioned is merely for accuracy since some people take a while to seroconvert. Majority will be detectable within the 4-6 week mark, especially with the newer ag/ab hiv tests that checks for both antigen and antibodies.

The no sex is ideal if you want to make sure your tests are fully reliable by the 3 month mark post exposure.

I personally wouldn't worry about it.

As he mentioned, hpv and herpes can be asymptomatic.. and I would say easier to catch even with a condom due to it only needing skin to skin contact.

You can get vaccinated for hpv.

For herpes, there's no cure.. you can only treat its symptoms.

And lastly, the hi precision std screening tests(2.1k) for the following:

Rpr, tppa, hiv, hepa b and c.

Cbc and urinalysis.

There's an option to go for more comprehensive tests if needed/advised by your physician.

20 hours ago, vanderboy said:

If the condom never broke, I highly doubt you actually contracted hiv. It's actually not that easy to get it, you're more likely to get some other std.

The 3 months as previous poster mentioned is merely for accuracy since some people take a while to seroconvert. Majority will be detectable within the 4-6 week mark, especially with the newer ag/ab hiv tests that checks for both antigen and antibodies.

The no sex is ideal if you want to make sure your tests are fully reliable by the 3 month mark post exposure.

I personally wouldn't worry about it.

As he mentioned, hpv and herpes can be asymptomatic.. and I would say easier to catch even with a condom due to it only needing skin to skin contact.

You can get vaccinated for hpv.

For herpes, there's no cure.. you can only treat its symptoms.

And lastly, the hi precision std screening tests(2.1k) for the following:

Rpr, tppa, hiv, hepa b and c.

Cbc and urinalysis.

There's an option to go for more comprehensive tests if needed/advised by your physician.

Thanks bro! Nagpaschedule nadin ako ng consultation bukas para din sure. Thanks din sa mga advice nyo!

59 minutes ago, Slammin said:

Thanks bro! Nagpaschedule nadin ako ng consultation bukas para din sure. Thanks din sa mga advice nyo!

Great to hear, hope all goes well!

I forgot to mention, some of the older practices will say 6 months is the wait time. (That's outdated info)

On 5/15/2022 at 4:10 PM, vanderboy said:

You're probably fine.. I personally wouldn't worry so much if it happened during pullout only.. but best to have a full std screening after a month post exposure.

thanks sir. yung cum ko nsa condom naman kaya sure ako pag pull lang natanggal.

10 hours ago, michael082396 said:

hello possible ba na may sakit ang babae pag sobrang smelly down there? and 6days na dn delay mens nya katakot

Possible.. but it might not necessarily be an std.. it's hard to go on symptoms alone.

Best to consult with an ob with accompanying lab tests.

Share ko lang para sa mga clueless.

HIV is not that easy to get if you use condoms. Mas common yan sa mga gays and bi-sexual males.

Proper condom use will likely reduce chances by 98% (kahit 80% lang nakadeclare sa wikipedia). Just make sure you use a trusted brand like durex or okamoto. Wag gumamit ng hindi kilalang brand.

Also, use lubricant every time you do it. Put it on both the inside and the outside of the condom.

You can get HPV and Herpes even with a condom but it prevents the virus from being contracted in the penis area. Hanggang pubic area ka lang pwede mainfect.

HPV has a vaccine called Gardasil-9. It's about 10k per shot, and you need a total of 3 shots every 3 month in between. It prevents majority of HPV infections. Wag na magtipid, kunin nyo na. It lessens the chances of penis, throat, and anal cancer. For girls, reduces the chances of cervical cancer too.

Herpes naman may 2 types:

HSV 1 - 90% of americans have this. You get it from kissing, sharing utensils. Especially common in kissing babies. This is normally found outside the mouth. You don't have to worry too much about this, the outbreaks happen rarely after the first year.

HSV 2 - very common sa genital area and you can contract it via skin to skin contact. No cure or vaccine for this pero may dindevelop na sa USA using mRNA technology kaya baka abutin pa ng 5-10 years. You normally get it for 2 weeks, and then it gets healed after 1 month. Every year the hsv2 weakens in your body as you your immune system gets used to it.

All other STDs are curable with meds but if late nyo nadiscover, it can cause liver damage or even death.

I suggest the following:

- Never do live. Avoid theras who do live.

- Don't go to shady MPs or Spas who don't priority safety and hygiene. Especially the low-priced ones.

- Avoid theras who do rimming

- Avoid DATY

- Try not to go to Spas or MPs na sobrang dilim because they can't see the guests, they don't know if may STD once they do the ES.

- As for theras - avoid performing high mileage ES for bi-sexual men

- Take a shower before and after you do it because that kills germs and may prevent infections

- Avoid sex if you have any cuts (sugat) near your genital area.

- Get a STI checkup every 6 months to detect and cure STDs habang hindi pa kumakalat. Theras should have this at least 1x a month.

- Nuru massages and slides are very prone to HPV and Herpes (HSV2) with or without penetration. These massages are very high risk. Please be careful.

- Wag basta basta kumuha ng walker. A lot of them have no idea about STDs. They might be high risk.

Edited by thestarlord

Dati nung nag Annual Physical Exam ako sa previous company ko, one of the personnel who facilitated the APE said they can also run the blood they extracted from me to an HIV test free of charge. However, I didn't claim my test results. This was pre-pandemic, around 2016.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, StepBro said:

What's the usual std/sti kapag BBBJ? I got excited and I was not able to say no :( bad breath kasi sya. it's 4 days now pero yung sa stomach ko yung affected, feeling bloated. Baka sa saturday pa balak ko pacheck up. Thx

Bad breath does not necessarily equate to an STI/STD, she might just have poor oral hygiene.

For oral sex, and assuming she's infected in the first place. There's a chance for Herpes and Syphilis here, there's a small chance for gono, and extremely low chance for hiv.

You might just be worried for nothing, you'd be surprised how many "symptoms" you'll feel when paranoia kicks in.

If you want some peace of mind.. do that check up with your urologist/venereal disease expert and get a full screening for std after a month post exposure.

2.1k with hi precision, package 18
https://www.hi-precision.com.ph/packages-luzon-mindanao

Price is as of writing.

To encourage use of protection.. for those unfamiliar yet with the product, especially newbies. I suggest you guys look into okamoto 001 or sagami 001.(along with some good lube of your preference)

It's still not as good as live sex, but it feels way better than your usual latex condoms(e.g. durex invi/featherlite.)

Most if not all of us have been tempted to go raw, sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you end up taking antibiotics for a week.(or worse)

Better safe than sorry, have fun and stay safe folks.