Yun HIV is symptom of SARS also, and this was artificially connected to a Covid virus in Covid 19.   The mRNA vaccines including the experimental PCR test mandated for detection of Covid 19 were all used for the HIV studies and researches that span 30 years. In fact the CDC chairman was culprit in using the PCR test for HIV, that made many suspect it was false positive results. 

Thus, once the Covid 19 virus infects the cells of your system, you are likely to suffer HIV symptoms where eventually organ failure will lead to death.

16 hours ago, vanderboy said:

Legit, dami yan. I'd be scared af in those situations. I've been on pep and antibiotics before due to broken cd incidents. Those aren't fun experiences.

Scary din ung anilingus 

after down there,, mag svck 

s junjun,

Can’t imagine ..

hello Ecoli and salmonella (at iba pa)

to ur partners mouth sabay svck ky junjun 🤢 

On 11/12/2021 at 3:25 PM, Tanya of Golden said:

Scary din ung anilingus 

after down there,, mag svck 

s junjun,

Can’t imagine ..

hello Ecoli and salmonella (at iba pa)

to ur partners mouth sabay svck ky junjun 🤢 

Yeah, and not everyone maintains proper hygiene down there.. kaya not really a fan of anal stuff..

I've also had thera's that would be the ones insisting on live but I guess that's more heat of the moment.

I just hope all parties involved get tested regularly.. these tests are quite accessible and affordable nowadays.

End of the day, at the very least wear a cd.

57 minutes ago, vanderboy said:

Yeah, and not everyone maintains proper hygiene down there.. kaya not really a fan of anal stuff..

I've also had thera's that would be the ones insisting on live but I guess that's more heat of the moment.

I just hope all parties involved get tested regularly.. these tests are quite accessible and affordable nowadays.

End of the day, at the very least wear a cd.

INVEST sa gnitong stuff.,,plus water based na lub

ang reason ko s gnito, more safer tyka un sensation is somehow mejo close s katotohanan ba 😬💕 kht npakamahal.

mnsan lng to, 

gwin nting memorabLe.,and more safer.

3 hours ago, Tanya of Golden said:

INVEST sa gnitong stuff.,,plus water based na lub

ang reason ko s gnito, more safer tyka un sensation is somehow mejo close s katotohanan ba 😬💕 kht npakamahal.

mnsan lng to, 

gwin nting memorabLe.,and more safer.

Fully agree, refreshing to see a thera so well versed. See you soon :)

On 11/12/2021 at 3:42 PM, Tanya of Golden said:

Make sure use dntal dam

pero u can improvise mhirap ata mhanap un dto,

un cd i cut mo ng pahaba then u can use it na . Mas ok un flavored one

Ohh now ko lang nalaman yung dental dam, napasearch tuloy ako. Ano sensation nun para sa inyo girls?

4 hours ago, gm.kiel.kiel said:

Sa mga nababasa ko dito lalo na yung broken cd bigla parang gusto ko na lang mag pa linggam nakaka paranoid din talaga

If ur really scared suggest ko pa vaccinate ka on hpv and hep b para bawas stress. You can also try being on prep, ask ur doc about it.

Syph and herpes nlng iwoworry mo with cd protected encounters.

As for broken cd, it's only ever happened to me due to dryness / lack of lube.

Ang pinakanakakastress is waiting for your results for 1 month for the hiv test, 4th gen hiv tests are pretty reliable by the 4th week. Pero of course, confirmatory at 12 weeks.

Personally, I've tried to step away from this addiction multiple times.. but I just keep coming back. Just practice safe sex.

18 hours ago, vanderboy said:

If ur really scared suggest ko pa vaccinate ka on hpv and hep b para bawas stress. You can also try being on prep, ask ur doc about it.

Syph and herpes nlng iwoworry mo with cd protected encounters.

As for broken cd, it's only ever happened to me due to dryness / lack of lube.

Ang pinakanakakastress is waiting for your results for 1 month for the hiv test, 4th gen hiv tests are pretty reliable by the 4th week. Pero of course, confirmatory at 12 weeks.

Personally, I've tried to step away from this addiction multiple times.. but I just keep coming back. Just practice safe sex.

Kung ppa vaccine ka ng for hpv best is Gardasil

“dpt “ un nuon dka pa sexually active.

Bago ka man ma expose (sexually active e protected kana )

kung ngyon ka pppa vaccine tpos exposed kna ng mhbang pnahon(chorva dito , chorva ka doon ,,d sya guaranteed ).

11 minutes ago, Tanya of Golden said:

Kung ppa vaccine ka ng for hpv best is Gardasil

“dpt “ un nuon dka pa sexually active.

Bago ka man ma expose (sexually active e protected kana )

kung ngyon ka pppa vaccine tpos exposed kna ng mhbang pnahon(chorva dito , chorva ka doon ,,d sya guaranteed ).

I agree, IMHO and medically speaking. Better yet for women afraid of this scenario, see your ob-gyne for pap smear and other VDRL test