Why Do Beautiful Women Fall For Ugly Men?

Check this out...................if a guy does not have the looks, he'll find other ways to make a girl like him. Making a girl smile and laugh is important, women want their guys to make the laugh most of the time, being thoughtful also has points to a girl, giving gifts, calling or texting...........many things to find your way to a girl's heart. But first, you have to boost your self confidence because once you keep in your mind that im just ugly and no matter what i do i'll end up getting busted. Then thats the end for you. Think positive and if you lack the looks, make it up in other things!  :D

good post man. i think humor is one of the key to a womans heart! :D samahan mo na ng pagiging sweet,thoughtfull! ok n! :hypocritesmiley:

love is really complicated...

there are things we just can't explain, but one thing is for sure.... love knows no boundary... knows no limitation...

i guess when one fall in love we because we are not really physical but rather emotional...

we love more than what the eyes could see

beautiful women always get shite with other cute guys.either their member is small or they are already tired of going out with the usual jocks...These ugly guys got it all made, they got bigger members, better lovers,last longer in bed though and foreplay is great....hmm they got brains too.otherwise where's the intellectual foreplay??? seriously,beautiful women get burned most of the time...why waste your time with a cute bloke when you got everything on an ugly bloke who will never leave you...leave my boyfriend out of this...he's NOT ugly! :D

These ugly guys got it all made, they got bigger members, better lovers,last longer in bed though and foreplay is great....hmm they got brains too.

Hmm.. hindi rin. I agree more with Steam Pack. Ugly guys exert more effort when he's wooing a girl. Attractive guys kasi, they don't make much effort anymore.. masyado nilang capitalize ang looks nila.

The disadvantage for loving an ugly guy... mas masakit as in triple ang sakit pag niloko ka pa. Adding to what Steam Pack posted, since most ugly guys are sweeter (ang gagaling mambola nyan) and magaling magpa-feel good.. come to think of it.. mas marami silang naloloko na girls kasi nga most of the time the girl would believe na he's honest (since she thinks she's a good catch for the panget guy).. pero sa ending, ginagawa pala nya to sa lahat, meaning, kaliwete sya! It's his way to boost his ego.. pag kasi marami syang girls, feeling nya guwapo na rin sya! :P

Well, just analyzing.. I maybe wrong though. :upside: Basta ayoko na magmahal ng panget guy, triple ang sakit talaga pag niloko ka pramis. <_< :D

whoa..this thread got to me!

Seriously my ex looked like a dog. He's loudmouthed, short, skinny, pimpolin, maitim..I'm sure you guys have seen the type. But at the time I thought he was one of the best looking guys around (I guess your perspective changes when you're in love).

Plus, he had a lot of vices..he smoked, dranked (I think alcoholic siya) and whoring na rin. hmmph...Plus parang wala siyang patutunguhan sa buhay. In fact, I know WALA siyang patutunguhan.

Anyhoo, my sister told me he was way out of my league. In terms of looks, money, future-wise, principles, intelligence..Jesus you name it! Damn! everyone said I was prime girlfriend material!

Btw, I'm Filipino Canadian and I met this 'dog' while I was in the Philippines. Everyone gawked and gaped everytime I was out and holding hands with this kanto boy. nyahaha (sorry..there's really more to the story but I don't really wanna divulge)

All Im saying is, anyone can get women. In our case, I was swept off by his charm, he was my first, magaling siyang kumain ng alam nyo na. hahaha..Maybe a combo of all three..lolz.

whoa..this thread got to me!

Seriously my ex looked like a dog. He's loudmouthed, short, skinny, pimpolin, maitim..I'm sure you guys have seen the type. But at the time I thought he was one of the best looking guys around (I guess your perspective changes when you're in love).

Plus, he had a lot of vices..he smoked, dranked (I think alcoholic siya) and whoring na rin. hmmph...Plus parang wala siyang patutunguhan sa buhay. In fact, I know WALA siyang patutunguhan.

Anyhoo, my sister told me he was way out of my league. In terms of looks, money, future-wise, principles, intelligence..Jesus you name it! Damn! everyone said I was prime girlfriend material!

Btw, I'm Filipino Canadian and I met this 'dog' while I was in the Philippines. Everyone gawked and gaped everytime I was out and holding hands with this kanto boy. nyahaha (sorry..there's really more to the story but I don't really wanna divulge)

All Im saying is, anyone can get women. In our case, I was swept off by his charm, he was my first, magaling siyang kumain ng alam nyo na. hahaha..Maybe a combo of all three..lolz.

Sabi nga ng friend ko no guts no glory, kasi yung friend mukhang aso, pero ang chick 10 and face, di kaya ex-gf ka ng friend ko/

Sabi nga ng friend ko no guts no glory, kasi yung friend mukhang aso, pero ang chick 10 and face, di kaya ex-gf ka ng friend ko/

haha..sa totoo lang I was sooo in love with him to the point that I wanted to marry

him and bring him to Canada. To hell with what my parents and relatives say! And to think I've only known him around 3 months.

But to be fair to him, he had a couple of great qualities :blush:

sigh

to begin with, what is beautiful to one may not be to the other.

i dont see any reason why not!  there is more to falling in love

and staying in love than just looks.

:boo: wow! napaka lalim ng thought ah! peace po c3. :hypocritesmiley: seriously love is a complicated thing and its hard to explain why beautiful gals fall 4 ugly guys.i think most of u guys are correct ugly guys exert more effort in courting the gal bec they know thats the only way they can get the chick.

Uso kasi panget ngayon...kaya tuloy hinde ako uso, hahahaha! Seriously, i think its because some guys who aren't that physically attractive exert much more effort than the "gwapings". I think most girls will agree that they dig guys that exert the effort to show they how special they are.

I mean, some guys may not be Tom Cruise look-alikes but they sure as know how to take care of and love women.